So many b1tch azz dudes in one shot

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But we don't even see what this female did to him, you're just assuming she just laid hands :wtf:

putting hands on somebody and retaliating is one thing, but for all we know she was just running off at the mouth, violence was unnecessary and the dude is a hoe nikka who can't control his emotions. Either way, the situation was deaded when he had her in the chokehold and the push was unnecessary.

this was completely deserved on the other hand. I'm not trying to make it seem like a gender specific thing, if you're the first to lay hands without a good reason on ANYBODY then you're in the wrong :manny:

He said she should have never hit me. I didn't assume anything. I'm going by what was said in the video.

Everything he did was unnecessary. I never said he was right, I said women should realize that putting their hands on a man can result in a extreme consequences such as that video. I avoid possible situations like that because I always keep my hands to myself. I'm definitely not defending his actions.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
He said she should have never hit me. I didn't assume anything. I'm going by what was said in the video.

Everything he did was unnecessary. I never said he was right, I said women should realize that putting their hands on a man can result in a extreme consequences such as that video. I avoid possible situations like that because I always keep my hands to myself. I'm definitely not defending his actions.

joebiden.gif

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
It's a cold world and condoning this will make it even colder. Someone telling their son (in this world) that it is okay to hit a woman if she hits you, better be ready to bail him out of jail. We don't and shouldn't perpetuate bullish!t in our culture. This is nonsense.

What's wrong with the world that there is no right and wrong anymore. There is a whole lot of gray area nowadays. People waiting to find out how it happened in order to pass judgement will not make it any less wrong, in my eyes.

Also, I said IF I would have slapped my ex. We didn't play around like that, it was more wrestling. And the only way I would lay hands on a strange man is if he touched me inappropriately. Then I would slap the mess out of him, even if I lost some teeth in the battle. Certain things are about principles. No gray area. No if, ands, or buts.
Principles is the difference between a boy and a man, a gentleman and a coward.

Someone telling their daughter it's okay to hit dudes better be ready to visit her in the hospital.

I'm going to teach my children to keep their hands to themselves but to defend themselves if they have to. I'd tell my son to walk away from a woman who's attacking him but if she continues attacking after that, he needs to subdue that ho until she calms down.

And there's no gray area about it, hitting people is wrong. If you cross that line you're putting yourself in danger, it doesn't matter if you're a man or woman.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
There's only a few Situations u lay a woman the fuk out

1. Here In California, alot of chicks MOSTLY GANGBANGING GROUPIES SET UP OUT OF TOWNERS AT CLUBS.. they basically set up a nikka and take him back to a hotel she recommended where once they hit the telly room, boom vatos' or nikkas jump out the closet and rob a dude... this happen with that dude from steve harvey show, broad set him up and he got blasted in his car in front of a house she took him too.

2. If a woman is attacking u with a knife, gun or even spit in your face u lay her the fuk out.. period

3. if she tells u, u got a STD-- nikka u lay her the fuk out..

if a chick tell u she cheated on u... let that shyt go unless she keep on getting in your face with it.. then u play it off and say well bytch u got a STD from me, so u better be worried, then turn your back and smile as u walk away... that will fuk that chick mind up

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
i just peeped video....

what u mean so many bytch ass dudes in that shot?

what was everybody was supposed to do? Hopping in buisness that isnt yours is not a realistic move in most situations......

nobody thought son was going to do all that to shorty but nikkas aint getting into other people buisness like that....

stop posting crazy

Ginger

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
USA
They look gay so I don't find this surprising. Gay men have blurred the gender lines and now think that its perfectly fine to beat on women.

If she hit him first then she was wrong for that. He should have restrained her. Even a swift slap would have been better than what he did.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Once a woman puts her hands on you it should be fair game. :manny:

That's silly

Dudes put their hands on dudes all the time and the victim doesn't try to take his teeth out

Dudes show more aggression vs women that step to them than they do with men

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
that's what you call layin da smack down on dese hoes :laff:

looked like there was a magnet underneath the concrete that pulled her head down to the pavement :laugh:
she took it like a champ doe so :salute: that broad

Last edited by a moderator:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I'd just have to take out my phone and call the cops. I've gotten involved in male/female disputes and had the ho turn around and actually back the nikka against me

We live in a weird society where people are so crazy you never know why their doing something number one, and two how far it's going to escalate should you get involved

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ all the fakkits trying to rationalize the guy's attack in the video

I make it a personal rule to never hit a woman. If a woman is physically attacking me then I try to restrain her...that's it. Chokeslamming and piledriving her to the ground is a bit obsessive.