So many b1tch azz dudes in one shot

EduardKhil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bowling Green OH
This is why nyggas cant stay out of jail. Black boys thinkin they can do what white boys do and get away with it like the white boys. No one cares if you got hit first. They just wanna put your black ass in jail anyway so why give em a reason? My sons father was in a similar situation. His ex hit him and he proceeded to beat her ass. The girl even admitted she hit him first. She did 2 weeks in county jail he went to prison for a year.

2 scumbags off the street, society won.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Dam. I came In here expecting a picture of the current Lakers roster.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

gzPGoNX.png

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Id pay extra to have those losers off the street and id pay in advance to house your son

Its your money. Youre paying to house alot of peoples sons who really dont need to be there and recieve better healthcare than you.

Better you than me :umad:

EduardKhil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bowling Green OH
Its your money. Youre paying to house alot of peoples sons who really dont need to be there and recieve better healthcare than you.

Better you than me :umad:

I receive great healthcare and don't have to be subjected to prison conditions. And I have a good enough job to where I can throw my crumbs to house some animals.

EduardKhil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bowling Green OH
Of course not everyone on the coli makes 6 figures and fukks dymes. Youre not special.

Your tax money is funding my pregnancy :umad:

That tax money is chump change to me, and will be the same money used to house your animal of a son, or pay for his public funeral. And the baby daddy will either be killed or locked up, sweet justice all around