So many b1tch azz dudes in one shot

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
for all those saying why didn't someone do something...it looks like someone did try to intervene right before he pushed her forward. dude walked up and tried to grab him...then he pushed the chick and she fell forward...onto her face. :scusthov:

it didn't look like he intended to push her directly onto her face, but she was probably drunk and didn't take a step or put her hands out. :manny:

:whoa:

i'm not advocating hitting women. personally i would never hit a woman except under extreme circumstances. like she had a weapon or was some secret martial art expert or some mma chick that ran up on me and started attacking me whoopin my azz. then it's every person for themself . :yeshrug:

everyone remembers the infamous mcdonalds beat down...

[ame=http://youtu.be/ljKZp2QMyow]mcdonalds employee fight - YouTube[/ame]

and the uppercut heard around the world...

P97EzgS.gif

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
She should have gotten up picked up a rock and bashed his head in. She's in Florida, stand your ground applies and he's a black male. She would have easily gotten away with it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow this thread.

Is this what our society is about now? I am not too mad at the people who didn't intervene as I am about the comments that try to justify his behavior. (didn't watch w/sound)

Unless she kicked him in the balls, I don't really see any of that as necessary.

Seriously, He could have ended up in jail and she could have ended up dead.

I used to play fight all the time with my ex and it wouldn't even take him 5 seconds to restrain me. And if he pinned me down it was over and I'm not a tiny feeble girl. It would have taken this idiot all of 2 seconds to do that.

I doubt if I had suddenly slapped my ex, he would have laid his hands on me. If I started to get out of line the most he would do is twist my wrist. Like the OP said y'all don't know how to manage women.

This world is getting stranger by the day.

And please don't think I'm saying what she did was okay, but his response was too much.

Being a man requires that you show restraint, not being able to control your impulses is how you end up in jail.

I will never condone a man putting his hands on a woman regardless of the provocation, because I am completely aware of how strong ya'll are. Definitely not a fair fight. He could have done better than that.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:shaq2:

Listen, men just stopped beating women without provocation in the 90s.

Back in the day, a lukewarm dinner plate was justifcation for tombstoning your wife.

Now since that's been remedied, and rightfully so, a lot females feel like they can tee off on dudes at will and shouldn't suffer any consequences.

Don't know what projects you grew up in, but round my way, females were getting that work if they got out of line........Not condoning, jussayin

:russ: :dead:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Wow this thread.

Is this what our society is about now? I am not too mad at the people who didn't intervene as I am about the comments that try to justify his behavior. (didn't watch w/sound)

Unless she kicked him in the balls, I don't really see any of that as necessary.

I used to play fight all the time with my ex and it wouldn't even take him 5 seconds to restrain me. And if he pinned me down it was over and I'm not a tiny feeble girl. It would have taken this idiot all of 2 seconds to do that.

I doubt if I had suddenly slapped my ex, he would have laid his hands on me. If I started to get out of line the most he would do is twist my wrist. Like the OP said y'all don't know how to manage women.

And please don't think I'm saying what she did was okay, but his response was too much.

Being a man requires that you show restraint, not being able to control your impulses is how you end up in jail.

I will never condone a man putting his hands on a woman regardless of the provocation, because I am completely aware of how strong ya'll are. Definitely not a fair fight. He could have done better than that.

Real.

If I really want to own my wife in play fighting, I could do it in 3-5 seconds and have her crying.

All you need to do as a man if a woman comes at you is stop her enough to remove yourself from the situation or A) really hurting a woman and B) Doing some jail time.

Now, growing up, I punched my older sister in the face on two different occasions, but she was like 6 inches taller than me (I was short as shyt until 16) and out weighed me by a solid 40-50 lbs. That shyt was self defense.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow this thread.

Killed your point right there

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
You turn a corner and see a man stomping a child like he would stomp a man he doesnt like. He turns and looks at you like this :demonic:

Hes unarmed.

Would likely qualify as well. I would imagine I would be shocked at first. Stuff like that is tricky though, you might mess around and run dude off kid only to have the police come and think you did the beating.

Might call the police first to at least report, and then attempt to get involved. But again, I would likely be in an irrational state so who knows?

:manny:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I will never condone a man putting his hands on a woman regardless of the provocation...

that's you though. do men have to automatically take an azzwhoopin or a life threatening injury or death from a female just because we're not supposed to hit women?

as a rule of thumb i agree that men should not lay their hands on women. and most definitely shouldn't if there isn't any threat of bodily harm. but i disagree that men should never ever put their hands on a woman regardless of the circumstances.

shouldn't there also be an expectation for women to act accordingly?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really?

My point was that he could have easily restrained her police officer style and she was drunk.

It would have been easy. All of that was unnecessary.

I agree that it may have been extra, but if, and I mean if she instigated the violence, these are the type of repercussions she will be subjected too.

It's like blaming him for not showing restraint when all this could have been avoided if the instigator would have showned some restraint and not initiate a violent encounter......

Men and Women aren't equals although we have equal value if that makes sense.

He shouldn't of lost sight of the fact that she still was a chick and she shouldn't have lost sight that she was running up on a grown man