So many b1tch azz dudes in one shot

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guess because women are easier to beat up. Or maybe they have mommy issues and use that as an outlet to channel their childhood abuse...I don't know.

From skinny jeans to shyt like this.....today's men are fukking pathetic. If I ever have a son I'm forcing him to join the army so he can 'man up'.

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Average woman 70% strength of average man supposedly. A much bigger dude hits a smaller one without good reason should be always stopped

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:duck: most of us just turn the other cheek. it's actually very few that go upside a womans head for gettin out of pocket.

im not talking about your average man

im talking about the type of guy who would slam a chick into the concrete face first.....hes not gonna show that same aggression with a man in most cases

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck: most of us just turn the other cheek. it's actually very few that go upside a womans head for gettin out of pocket.

You sure about that?

Men in my age group (25-30) don't typically hit women. But I'm seeing it more commonly with the younger generation (14-25).

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I guess because women are easier to beat up. Or maybe they have mommy issues and use that as an outlet to channel their childhood abuse...I don't know.

From skinny jeans to shyt like this.....today's men are fukking pathetic. If I ever have a son I'm forcing him to join the army so he can 'man up'.

Can't do it on your own, somebody else gotta teach your son how to be a man? :usure:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You sure about that?

Men in my age group (25-30) don't typically hit women. But I'm seeing it more commonly with the younger generation (14-25).

and i don't blame the younger generation, as they're dealing with a new breed of woman. we've gotta bunch of beastly women who think they can take a man, and a bunch of punk ass nikkas that see no problem with hitting said women.

but hey, i believe in equal rights :mjpls: and lefts.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Dudes show more aggression vs women that step to them than they do with men

Here maybe. I don't see this is in real life. Dudes show a lot of restraint when dealing with women. The shyt you see in the video isn't as common as you would think. Like I say, once hands are thrown it's fair game. That woman knows what she's doing and she knows the risks and consequences of her actions. Why baby an adult?

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You disagree that men should never put their hands on a woman. Under what circumstances do you think it is it okay for a man to lay hands on a woman?

first of all what this guy did definitely crossed the line. no reason for him to push her like that if his intention was for her to fall face first. it looks like someone tried to break it up but didn't get there in time.

i don't see why it would be necessary to hit a woman attacking you if you can restrain her or if a life isn't threatened.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is true that there are alot of 'alpha' women who will get in your face and be overly aggressive. The best thing you can do is to never associate yourself with this kind of person.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im not talking about your average man

im talking about the type of guy who would slam a chick into the concrete face first.....

it can go either way, a lot of these same people that'll hit women, will do the same thing another guy. thing is most guys don't provoke that type of response because we're taught differently.

but there is definitely a lot of guys that'll punk women cus they can't do it to other men.