So many b1tch azz dudes in one shot

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
That tax money is chump change to me, and will be the same money used to house your animal of a son, or pay for his public funeral. And the baby daddy will either be killed or locked up, sweet justice all around

Meanwhile youll be washing dishes at Olive Garden. Lol @ you going thru my posts :umad:

EduardKhil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bowling Green OH
Meanwhile youll be washing dishes at Olive Garden. Lol @ you going thru my posts :umad:

LOL @ washing dishes, and its very easy to look through posts, about as easy for you to suck a dikk for a 50 dollar bill, while your son sits in the corner and wonders why his mom is putting his baby toys in her vagina for 2 clients.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And if anyone of them nikkas would've stood up for her and told that fakkit to shut the fukk up.. it would've gotten them that much closer to the p*ssy.

A generation of bytch nikkaz are being birthed from a previous generation of bytch nikkas. nikkaz are quick to shoot, sneak a nikka and stand by while females get choked slammed, snuffed out and jumped. so sad.

I blame the family structure of generation X for that shyt. No stable household and the likes of Puffy and Lil Jon raising you = bytchassness.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
LOL @ washing dishes, and its very easy to look through posts, about as easy for you to suck a dikk for a 50 dollar bill, while your son sits in the corner and wonders why his mom is putting his baby toys in her vagina for 2 clients.

No one said it was hard. Its just thirsty and creepy. Shows you care too much. I wouldnt do it for you :ld:

Randy Orton

#OuttaNowhere
Daps
Reppin
Viperville
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, he went batshyt crazy on her :laff:

The voices in that dude's head musta been screaming on full blast :mindblown:

SMH at people using her drunkenness as an excuse. Is drunkenness a valid excuse when people get behind the wheel of a car and kill somebody? :childplease:

Mr.Raider

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody should beat on anybody but dudes who beat on people weaker than them are some of weakest fukks on this planet. Can't step up to someone their own size for shyt. I bet if some guy stepped in this cowardly little shyt would back down so fast.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
She should have gotten up picked up a rock and bashed his head in. She's in Florida, stand your ground applies and he's a black male. She would have easily gotten away with it.

....buuuuuuut she didn't soooo, there's that. Maybe you should go do it, Xena.

Being a man requires that you show restraint, not being able to control your impulses is how you end up in jail.

....and here's my problem with the majority of this thread. It's not just this statement by itself. It's the idea that everyone is looking for excuses for the woman to act irrationally ("She appears to be drunk") yet no one seems to assume that there'd be any reason for the guy to act irrationally outside of her hitting him. It's as if people are assuming that the man (no matter what state of mind he's in) should always be rational. What's all this "He ain't have to do her like that? Why was he so excessive?"

Why is no one assuming that HE'S drunk? Maybe HE'S not thinking in HIS right mind...or are women coming out and admitting that men are always more rational/disciplined than women even when we're under the influence? If we have more self-control than you all, just say it now.

How are people looking for every excuse for her behavior but assuming that there are none for his? Blows my mind. :mindblown: Maybe dude's a fukking psycho. Maybe the chick was a fukkING psycho as wel Dude was choking the fukk out of her and none of those guys really wanted it with him. Maybe they know something that we don't? Maybe dude had the burner on him and the guys around him knew that? Maybe dude in the vid catches bodies on the daily and gives no fukks about anyone? :why: Maybe the chick has a history of swinging on people and karma finally caught up to her? We don't know the back-story. :manny:

Just saying though...if her being drunk is a valid enough excuse for her to put herself in danger then maybe HIM being drunk is a valid enough excuse for him to be excessive...or maybe we should just hold both parties accountable.

I agree that it may have been extra, but if, and I mean if she instigated the violence, these are the type of repercussions she will be subjected too.

It's like blaming him for not showing restraint when all this could have been avoided if the instigator would have showned some restraint and not initiate a violent encounter......

Men and Women aren't equals although we have equal value if that makes sense.

He shouldn't of lost sight of the fact that she still was a chick and she shouldn't have lost sight that she was running up on a grown man

:shake:

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, he went batshyt crazy on her :laff:

The voices in that dude's head musta been screaming on full blast :mindblown:

SMH at people using her drunkenness as an excuse. Is drunkenness a valid excuse when people get behind the wheel of a car and kill somebody? :childplease:

Exactly, breh.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Yeah every woman is scared to shoot. Good luck with that mentality :skip:

tumblr_m8fvreHOfI1rq9nqbo1_500.gif

:win:

tumblr_lkmyqostxL1qacaato1_1280.jpg

:whoa:

tumblr_lxh4wkuBw61qh1gefo1_500.png

:youngsabo:

:umad:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So it was a nikka trying to simp not minding his own business and was all up in a girls space. :rudy: I CALLED THAT shyt!!! Some random ass nikka

[ame="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhMTBdxlX25kI1exys"]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhMTBdxlX25kI1exys[/ame]