So many b1tch azz dudes in one shot

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Wow this thread.

Is this what our society is about now? I am not too mad at the people who didn't intervene as I am about the comments that try to justify his behavior. (didn't watch w/sound)

Unless she kicked him in the balls, I don't really see any of that as necessary.

Seriously, He could have ended up in jail and she could have ended up dead.

I used to play fight all the time with my ex and it wouldn't even take him 5 seconds to restrain me. And if he pinned me down it was over and I'm not a tiny feeble girl. It would have taken this idiot all of 2 seconds to do that.

I doubt if I had suddenly slapped my ex, he would have laid his hands on me. If I started to get out of line the most he would do is twist my wrist. Like the OP said y'all don't know how to manage women.

This world is getting stranger by the day.

And please don't think I'm saying what she did was okay, but his response was too much.

Being a man requires that you show restraint, not being able to control your impulses is how you end up in jail.

I will never condone a man putting his hands on a woman regardless of the provocation, because I am completely aware of how strong ya'll are. Definitely not a fair fight. He could have done better than that.
Try your luck and slap a man who don't love yo ass... That was your ex... The point wasn't that the dude in the video was wrong, its that this is a cold world we live in... nikkas get shot everyday, I aint got time to feel sorry for a bytch who thought she was tough and got her teethis knocked out her mouth because she was bold enough to step to a man.. If she didn't know better... Now she know

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Im not jumping in their fight:stopitslime:

U hoe ass nikkaz really actin like yall would do somethin, not knowin if dude got family at the club, or at least a right hand man wit the thumper on him.

Yeah nikkaz, jump in that shyt and have 2 sections in the newspapers reserved for you, and one is the obituary section:pachaha:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
So, everyone ignored the part where dude was trying to restrain the guy? Again, what were the bystanders supposed to do? Run up and hit that nikka?

Now, why that girl's pants are halfway off is a question worth asking. Seem like dude may have tried his luck at grabbing that meat, she got mad and put hands on him and in-turn, he got mad at the physicality and the rejection.
:aicmon:

If that's the case...he need to be in jail.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Im not jumping in their fight:stopitslime:

U hoe ass nikkaz really actin like yall would do somethin, not knowin if dude got family at the club, or at least a right hand man wit the thumper on him.

Yeah nikkaz, jump in that shyt and have 2 sections in the newspapers reserved for you, and one is the obituary section:pachaha:
:russ: @ there being two sections in a metro paper devoted to a series of ****** moments culminating in death. This ain't the eighties. You get an inch of ink if you're lucky, otherwise, just another nikka dead.

:snoop:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:russ: @ there being two sections in a metro paper devoted to a series of ****** moments culminating in death. This ain't the eighties. You get an inch of ink if you're lucky, otherwise, just another nikka dead.

:snoop:

I dont live in a metropolitan area:manny:

Closest ones are stl, naptown & chicago

It would definitely get coverage in our paper:pachaha:

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude is a b!tch ass mofo....probably wouldnt of squared up with another man

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men ain't just walking away anymore. This is a perfect example of why women need to stop putting their hands on a guy first because that whole "I'm a girl, I'm not stronger than you, you can't hit me back", mentality is no longer being shared by this generation of men. Now it's, if you hit me I'm going to fight you like we're equal. That video is disturbing and the fact that he said at the end of the video "she shouldn't have hit me" shows that women need to get smarter about putting their hands on men first. It's not right that he treated her like that but if she had kept her hands to herself first, she wouldn't have been laid out on the concrete, possibly missing some teeth. Smh. shyts sad

But we don't even see what this female did to him, you're just assuming she just laid hands :wtf:

putting hands on somebody and retaliating is one thing, but for all we know she was just running off at the mouth, violence was unnecessary and the dude is a hoe nikka who can't control his emotions. Either way, the situation was deaded when he had her in the chokehold and the push was unnecessary.

everyone remembers the infamous mcdonalds beat down...

mcdonalds employee fight - YouTube

this was completely deserved on the other hand. I'm not trying to make it seem like a gender specific thing, if you're the first to lay hands without a good reason on ANYBODY then you're in the wrong :manny:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
A women putting her hands on a dude and getting attacked afterward or a clear case of domestic violence, is not cause for heroics in my book. They put themselves in that situation, so I'd let them deal with the consequences. If the attack was unwarranted, I'd step in just off gp. Not that I really care about some random broad getting beat down for no reason; I just know that I'd want someone to step in if any woman that I love and respect got attacked for no good reason.

If shorty in this video really did hit him first, she got what she asked for. Dude should've handled that situation better but there wouldn't have been a situation if she didn't make one. If I was there I would've just watched too, no matter how badly she was getting beat.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Try your luck and slap a man who don't love yo ass... That was your ex... The point wasn't that the dude in the video was wrong, its that this is a cold world we live in... nikkas get shot everyday, I aint got time to feel sorry for a bytch who thought she was tough and got her teethis knocked out her mouth because she was bold enough to step to a man.. If she didn't know better... Now she know

It's a cold world and condoning this will make it even colder. Someone telling their son (in this world) that it is okay to hit a woman if she hits you, better be ready to bail him out of jail. We don't and shouldn't perpetuate bullish!t in our culture. This is nonsense.

What's wrong with the world that there is no right and wrong anymore. There is a whole lot of gray area nowadays. People waiting to find out how it happened in order to pass judgement will not make it any less wrong, in my eyes.

Also, I said IF I would have slapped my ex. We didn't play around like that, it was more wrestling. And the only way I would lay hands on a strange man is if he touched me inappropriately. Then I would slap the mess out of him, even if I lost some teeth in the battle. Certain things are about principles. No gray area. No if, ands, or buts.

Principles is the difference between a boy and a man, a gentleman and a coward.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's you though. do men have to automatically take an azzwhoopin or a life threatening injury or death from a female just because we're not supposed to hit women?

as a rule of thumb i agree that men should not lay their hands on women. and most definitely shouldn't if there isn't any threat of bodily harm. but i disagree that men should never ever put their hands on a woman regardless of the circumstances.

shouldn't there also be an expectation for women to act accordingly?

I didn't say he should have stood there and took a butt whooping.

I said he should have restrained her, he's putting his hands on her by restraining her.

You disagree that men should never put their hands on a woman. Under what circumstances do you think it is it okay for a man to lay hands on a woman?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow this thread.

Is this what our society is about now? I am not too mad at the people who didn't intervene as I am about the comments that try to justify his behavior. (didn't watch w/sound)

Unless she kicked him in the balls, I don't really see any of that as necessary.

Seriously, He could have ended up in jail and she could have ended up dead.

I used to play fight all the time with my ex and it wouldn't even take him 5 seconds to restrain me. And if he pinned me down it was over and I'm not a tiny feeble girl. It would have taken this idiot all of 2 seconds to do that.

I doubt if I had suddenly slapped my ex, he would have laid his hands on me. If I started to get out of line the most he would do is twist my wrist. Like the OP said y'all don't know how to manage women.

This world is getting stranger by the day.

And please don't think I'm saying what she did was okay, but his response was too much.

Being a man requires that you show restraint, not being able to control your impulses is how you end up in jail.

I will never condone a man putting his hands on a woman regardless of the provocation, because I am completely aware of how strong ya'll are. Definitely not a fair fight. He could have done better than that.

if it's not a fair fight, why would you provoke a man into hitting you? i can't go up to a MMA fighter and start shyt just because he's stronger than me. this aint directed at the video, just your comment. learn to keep ya hands to ya self before you "play fight" with the wrong one :ufdup:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Men ain't just walking away anymore. This is a perfect example of why women need to stop putting their hands on a guy first because that whole "I'm a girl, I'm not stronger than you, you can't hit me back", mentality is no longer being shared by this generation of men. Now it's, if you hit me I'm going to fight you like we're equal. That video is disturbing and the fact that he said at the end of the video "she shouldn't have hit me" shows that women need to get smarter about putting their hands on men first. It's not right that he treated her like that but if she had kept her hands to herself first, she wouldn't have been laid out on the concrete, possibly missing some teeth. Smh. shyts sad

talking some common sense for once :leon: im impressed

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
dude is a b!tch ass mofo....probably wouldnt of squared up with another man

and how would you know that?

we gon act like their aint plenty of thug nikkas who will knuckle up with anybody, bust there guns and still smack his girlfriend who gets out of line....all the while she stays with him?