So many b1tch azz dudes in one shot

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I finally just watched the video. Just like I thought, the chick looks completely wasted out of her mind. She couldn't even stand up right by herself so I'm wondering why this guy felt the need to beat her up this badly?! Furthermore, this wasn't even a fair fight. How are you going to fight someone who isn't even sober?! Even worse, there were loads of men around and she seemed to be the only woman there. I hope they didn't embarrass her any further seeing as her behind looked to be already exposed. Poor girl.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
You say that as if they stopped making them when you got one.

:stopitslime:

:smh: @ women pulling guns on dudes and freezing up, only to have that gun took and them beats applied on you like Karen in Goodfelles.

Don't pull the thing out, unless you plan to bang.

tumblr_m9ss2qW8yU1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Yeah every woman is scared to shoot. Good luck with that mentality :skip:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Do we know what happened prior to this?

Was she running her mouth? I don't support violence but I need more info before I conclude whether she deserves some of the blame or not.

Did she throw the first blow? Did she instigate this? I won't put it past a black woman that's for sure...

:comeon: Did you even watch the video? The woman in question isn't even Black. :dead: Black women stay on your mind 24/7.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
i don't know where this "you'd hit a woman but not a man" belief comes from? how bout some nikkas just don't show no mercy for anyone who provokes them?

Nah most nyggas is scary. If they think they wont win or dont have hella backup most nyggaa wont buck. Theyll shoot before they square up and go toe to toe. Look at that ATL mall cop. All them nyggas got punked because they knew they couldnt win against ole dude. Let an unarmed woman talk to them like that and see what happens.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Way out of line. If he knew brazillian jiujitsu he never woulda had to do that to that girl. Man o man, why did her hands not meet the ground before her face. :noah:

Edit, o

She was unconcious on her feet and he just slammed her into the ground face first after basically making the blood leave her head by squeezing the arteries on her neck. Pathetic fakkit.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There's only a few Situations u lay a woman the fuk out

1. Here In California, alot of chicks MOSTLY GANGBANGING GROUPIES SET UP OUT OF TOWNERS AT CLUBS.. they basically set up a nikka and take him back to a hotel she recommended where once they hit the telly room, boom vatos' or nikkas jump out the closet and rob a dude... this happen with that dude from steve harvey show, broad set him up and he got blasted in his car in front of a house she took him too.

2. If a woman is attacking u with a knife, gun or even spit in your face u lay her the fuk out.. period

3. if she tells u, u got a STD-- nikka u lay her the fuk out..

if a chick tell u she cheated on u... let that shyt go unless she keep on getting in your face with it.. then u play it off and say well bytch u got a STD from me, so u better be worried, then turn your back and smile as u walk away... that will fuk that chick mind up
Yea i had a long beach bytch try to lure me to a hotel on a worknight at 11:30pm. I told that bytch no and she was fukkin Furious. I never even gave her the dikk before. Some months later, she was in prison for getting into a shootout with her baby daddy. Last time i fukked with a woman with a felony. :russ:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
This is why nyggas cant stay out of jail. Black boys thinkin they can do what white boys do and get away with it like the white boys. No one cares if you got hit first. They just wanna put your black ass in jail anyway so why give em a reason? My sons father was in a similar situation. His ex hit him and he proceeded to beat her ass. The girl even admitted she hit him first. She did 2 weeks in county jail he went to prison for a year.