So I went through my chick’s phone: A couple of takeaways…

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Meh waste of time
If someone finna cheat they finna cheat and there’s nothing you can do about it really unless you a psychopath. Like another poster posted they can easily delete shyt, and now what you finna make up scenarios in your head? Get all stressed out?

Me and wifey share locations through iPhone I’m a black man and could get yanked by police or some other bullshyt :manny: . But its not like I’m watching hers 24/7 same for her. Its really for emergencies.

Wifey trusts me and I trust her.
If she were to cheat it would be 10000% over, and I would land on my feet pretty fast (besides the emotional wreckage that would take time ofc)due to the magnific athletic specimen that I am at age 33 :wow: I’m fine wine nikka

But I know cheating wouldn’t happen, and she knows I wouldn’t cheat. I mean shyt I found someone I can laugh with vibe with beautiful as hell inside and on the outside. Comes from a good family with good parents. Like I’m an a$$hole ngl and I know our kids would be straight due the godness of her heart attributes hopefully being more in them than my a$$holeness.
Damn I got the prototype :wow: hope yall can find the same

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
If you don’t find anything, then there’s nothing worry about. Out of sight, out of mind. That’s good enough for me. At least she isn’t sloppy. :yeshrug:

I’ve taken it a step further before because my job allows me a lot of spare time… but that’s for another thread.

Edit: put it this way. If she’s going through the trouble of deleting any evidence and showing no trace of her cheating, that’s a keeper. It shows how much she doesn’t want to lose you. Sadly, that’s a dime amongst a sea of trash.

If she was being sloppy, then she really doesn’t care about you at all.

I mean no disrespect when I say this but that rationale makes no sense. :what:

If she’s cheating (whether you know it or not) she doesn’t fear losing you. In my experience if a woman is afraid to lose you they don’t even so much as entertain other men.

A woman doesn’t wanna lose you until she does and cheating only accelerates that. Wait till she cheats with that guy that presses the right buttons and all that deleting evidence bullshyt goes out the window :yeshrug:

To me it sounds like a bunch of juelzing. If my girl cheating on me (whether I know it or not) she don’t respect me and don’t give af about losing me, the relationship is dead in the water it’s just a matter of discovery. Respectfully.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Both of you seem insecure and immature. You should both do pre marital and individual counseling before marrying.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
my thing is this

if you look through a woman's phone how do you know they simply dont delete shyt? going through the phone shouldnt quell your fears that shes an 'unscroupulous whore'
Because a smart Coli man is 6 Certs and knows you go after the iCloud Backups.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Well I found some text about her and an ex from back in 2020 and she was complaining that he kept trying to use a mag and it was baggy and came off in her puzzy. She said she was going to have a convo with him and this was in a group chat, they all laughed. They were ALL saying that they would never marry a man that couldn’t fit a mag.

He went all the way back to 2020 Lord help this man