So I went through my chick’s phone: A couple of takeaways…

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Willingly date a bum bytch then come on here crying to us with think pieces.

I’m going to say this and I want it to burn every brehs soul in here until you make a change or concede that your just stupid ass idiots.

Date a respectable woman like your mother who has morals and character or admit to us all that your mother is a bum bytch too.

You stupid kneegas bring this stupidity on yourself chasing “baddies” than women with morals, ethics and character.

Every woman is not the boogie man out here to cheat on you.

You pick trash ass women because your lust drives your decision making.

I have no sympathy for grown ass men who make irresponsible moves!
Yall be saying this like these women grow on trees or nikkas overlooking them.

They aren't, most of them are cuffed already after a certain age and unavailable. After awhile women are single for a reason, you have to pick and choose what bullshyt you are willing to deal with. Social media has made it even worse now. I haven't run into a single woman aged 25 and above that doesn't have red flags, it's part of the game. :manny:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps

They aren't, most of them are cuffed already after a certain age and unavailable. After awhile women are single for a reason, you have to pick and choose what bullshyt you are willing to deal with. Social media has made it even worse now. I haven't run into a single woman aged 25 and above that doesn't have red flags, it's part of the game. :manny:
Well OP is divorced and back out there so this doesn’t really relate to him, but the thread about being over 35 and being a social outcast is a good example. A lot of brehs wait too late to lock down a decent woman and don’t have enough money, clout, or looks to get the best picks of women. A lot of women are too picky for their level and miss out on good men.

I tell men and women if you don’t lock down a decent person by 35 it might be a wrap. Men can go a little higher in age but each year you’ll be digging further and further to find a diamond in heaps of trash.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Dude used the term "partner" he enjoys dikk ignore him

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Watch out nikka :russ:. I’m cool in that department BUT it’s scary because she knows how much I love her. A few months after we met, she told her friend, “ I got this nikka in love with me girl!” She met me while I was still kind of reeling from my divorce.
Hold this L beloved. I can already see the writing on the wall :wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, she’s pregnant and I spent a lot of racks on a ring but I think I may be good. Do I trust her? Nah… Most of her friends are married but there is a bird and a possible in the crew that she enjoys talking to, a little too much.
Marry her. If you don't, she gonna be resentful because you didn't put a ring on it and act an ass. You marry her, she gonna feel vindicated be there for you 100%.

You've been warned.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really confused by brehs acting like going through a phone is extra when you're thinking of wifing and/or having a child with a woman.

In 2024, you need to assume guilty/Thot unless proven innocent/non-Thot. There are way too many cultural forces telling women to have no shame and to be exploitative.

You need to understand, scammer and whore culture (I will have sex with you in exchange for resources, but I will not be faithful) has become mainstream culture for black women, unfortunately. And whore culture is increasingly becoming the predominant culture among women in general.

If your girl:
-Listens to Cardi/Megan TS/N. Minaj, etc.
-Has social media
-Has close single friends
-Has close divorced friends
-Has close married friends that you would've never wifed off of values, looks aside
-Is not devoutly religious
-Does not come from a stable, two parent household

Any ONE of these things apply, and you should assume there's at least some level of thottery afoot or under consideration until proven otherwise. I have too many platonic female friends and I've been too many girls' one-night-stand side dude and/or ex that they still give access to to play naive.

You really need to ask yourself if you are so afraid of living alone or so desperate for sex that you will pay for another wholly capable human's lifestyle even if they can't offer you fidelity.

That will never be me. Trust but verify is always the MO.

Last edited:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
A man should always be a step ahead . These women will have a kid and pin it on you,they are something else. Women cover their tracks good just like they cover the tracks in their hair.Never put your 100% trust in no human,give her 99.9% but never 100% .

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Your only L is not doing this sooner…you should have checked her phone as soon as you decided to get in a serious relationship with her…and not on some sneaky shyt either…anytime a girl say she love me or wants to be exclusive I ask for her phone :manny:

Also you gotta go through the iCloud and @shopthatwrecks put me on to some real game go through the cashapp…that’s where the real dirt is