So I went through my chick’s phone: A couple of takeaways…

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, she’s pregnant and I spent a lot of racks on a ring but I think I may be good. Do I trust her? Nah… Most of her friends are married but there is a bird and a possible in the crew that she enjoys talking to, a little too much.
Impregnate and spend racks on a ring for a woman you don’t trust brehs :childplease:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
nikkas be so hurt when a bytch want a big dikk 🤣. We want a big ass, nice titties, wet good p*ssy and the gawk gawk 5000 but let a bytch want a big dikk and its the end of the world.
It has nothing to with a big dikk or good p*ssy.

It’s the idiotic stupid fukking mindset that those things will determine if a relationship will last 50, 60, or 70 years (till death do part).

It’s annoying because it’s usually utterly fukking dumb young adults with this mindset.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
:whoa: This thread went a lot further than I expected it to go. I just vented a little, this should have been a few pages max. I’m happy but just having a little relationship anxiety, it’s normal. You won’t love every single things about your partner guys…

I still stand by checking sh*t out, you can't be out here blind, that’s a fools game. Women don’t do it and neither should you, don’t fall for shaming tactics. They like to attack our masculinity because they know our ego is our kryptonite.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
As fascinating as it would be on a psychological level to go through anyone's phone, like any of the baddest women I know, it would be so revealing, one way or another. Mine would be too.

you should never never go through your GIRLFRIENDS phone

:mjtf:When you’re BANKROLLING almost everything and her lifestyle you have EVERY GODDAMN RIGHT to go through your lady’s phone

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:mjtf:When you’re BANKROLLING almost everything and her lifestyle you have EVERY GODDAMN RIGHT to go through your lady’s phone

I mean, I'm not going to be doing any shyt like that any way. So, I'm out of that whole convo

My feeling is everyone is entitled to some secrets and to some intimacy with other people.

If I had someones phone, it would be hard to not just read all the hidden sexting and piece together all the affairs and all the hook ups, and one night stands, that kind of thing is hard to unread

I'm the type of person who reads 87 page court documents for fun, I would be way back in 2014 texts Vegas trips in some girls phone, scrolling through the cloud, that type of personal info is too much for someone you are in a traditional relationship with. Some of you guys have to be thinking like she's only been with X amount of guys, and the girls I usually with run with, it's way way more than the 7 or whatever you think is acceptable.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
My Set
It has nothing to with a big dikk or good p*ssy.

It’s the idiotic stupid fukking mindset that those things will determine if a relationship will last 50, 60, or 70 years (till death do part).

It’s annoying because it’s usually utterly fukking dumb young adults with this mindset.
Im not talking about relationships lasting 50 years. Im talking about women wanting to fukk on a nikka with a big dikk.