So I went through my chick’s phone: A couple of takeaways…

Daps
So you found literally nothing. Does it feel good to be sneaky and jealous?

I'd never look though someone's phone or allow them to look though mine. If she cheats off to the bushes but I don't go out of my way to track her every movment

i the same but act opposite. i don't care if anyone looks at my phone, other than being embarrased about the corny ass pictures i tend to take of myself lol. and i don't really care to look through my dudes phone other than being nosy in general (like the same way i would do a friend or relative) but not out of relationship based jealousy or suspicion. if it got to that point i would just want to break up tbh

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
i the same but act opposite. i don't care if anyone looks at my phone, other than being embarrased about the corny ass pictures i tend to take of myself lol. and i don't really care to look through my dudes phone other than being nosy in general (like the same way i would do a friend or relative) but not out of relationship based jealousy or suspicion. if it got to that point i would just want to break up tbh
Relationships are built off of trust but it's literally impossible for some people to mind their own business

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
In my case, she tried but men are better at password security than women. A woman has the same password on EVERYTHING. Her friends were asking if she had my laptop password to get into my cloud and guess what? She magically had a reason to use my laptop. :francis:

Changed the password the next day and she tried to use the password. The very next day to snoop and I have it on camera lol. Apple is the GOAT.
:francis: I’ve had girl problems my whole life but not this akh. Brazen attempt at accessing your laptop

THAT IS CRAZY!

She sounds broken and she ain’t let go of the bullshyt you did to her.
Matter of fact, she will never let it go.

Hope you find your peace bruh

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
project mayhem brehs :hubie:

iu

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you plan to get serious with any woman, especially to the point of marrying her, I strongly advise every man to go through their women’s phone. I’m deadly serious. Because I promise you, she’s thought of or definitely has done the same to you.

And to you clowns who say “you’re just insecure if you do that”, you’re complete morons. Best case scenario, you find out she’s actually a decent honest woman. Better case scenario, you find out she’s an unscrupulous whore and can act accordingly.

Please tell me what’s the downside? Only getting caught is so don’t be stupid about it. But if you want to be a simp like Mario Winans on that “I don’t wanna know” nonsense then go ahead.

Alot of you are still in denial about how women are. There are secrets they don’t even tell their best friends that they’ll take to the grave with them. shyt that would shock you.

Yup

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Well I don’t trust women after what happened to me with my ex wife, so I just like to see what’s going on. She didn’t do anything to pique my suspicions, if I’m being honest.

What I learned about myself? Nothing too crazy…

Apparently, I'm boring. She thinks I’m still fukking my ex wife and she also found her on FB and IG. She told her buddy that, “ She can’t wait to get pregnant in that bytches face!”

I did some BS last summer that I won’t go into and her friend asked her was it the d*ck that’s making her stay. She said, “ No but it’s good.” Her friend, “ I don’t want no dikk like that.” That’s concerning because she keeps talking about it, even though she said that she forgave me.

I got into her FB and IG too and I can honestly say that I didn’t see anything. A few dudes tried to get at her and she ignored them but one of her exes asked her on a date and she responded to him saying she was dating someone but we hadn’t even made it official yet. He sent a long ass message afterwards but he unsent it and they haven’t spoken sense. I’m gonna keep an eye on that sh*t…
What BS did you do last summer cheat?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I’m cool on that and I would get caught. They told her get me to share my lo with her and she ran that game perfectly on me. We share our locations with each other and she regularly checks it. She admitted to it and she has asked me to bring her something home from the store because, “ I see you’re at Wal-Mart…”
:scust: You have got to be kidding me

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To be 100, I pay $820/month for my son and we have 50/50 custody. It doesn’t sting that much outside of me not being able to get the car that I would like to have but if I get put on child support again, I would be fukked because I make more money now.
Your girl sounds ok, but she sounds susceptible to external influences, mainly friends from what you posted. What’s your relationship with her friends like?