So I went through my chick’s phone: A couple of takeaways…

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I’m cool on that and I would get caught. They told her get me to share my lo with her and she ran that game perfectly on me. We share our locations with each other and she regularly checks it. She admitted to it and she has asked me to bring her something home from the store because, “ I see you’re at Wal-Mart…”
:dahell:

Y'all acting like 2 grown ass children in need of parents. What's sad is you 35, u grown. U know better :snoop:

This 2024, girls can be on the phone facetiming u while I'm sitting right behind her calves laughing at you. No amount of supervision, phone checks, check ins or whatever else parental supervision features y'all choose to use against each other is gonna stop the inevitable. She gonna's cheat eventually and so are you

Matter fact, u don't wanna talk about it, but u prob already did which is what u mean by fukking up last summer.

U 35 years old with a ex wife. U chase p*ssy. U always have u always will, the new chick and a baby doesn't do anything but pause things for a moment

She's a girl, u already know about an ex in her inbox. She casually discusses big magnums with her friends who plugging dudes in the ass and talking about it :mjtf:

The location nonsense is dangerous, because you are an adult. What are you gonna do when u find out she cheated on you, cause she will.

What is she gonna do when she finds out u cheated, cause u will.

After all the games y'all liable to wanna kill each other

So y'all need to stop sharing locations and stop going through each phones like u gonna find something ( men need to exchange contact info to cheat, not women. That's why they don't get caught as much)

Either commit to the relationship or don't, if someone's cheats thats the end of the relationship. Or not. That's called being mature.

And I agree with several other posters, lot of y'all green as hell with how women talk to each other when men ain't around. They just like dudes, they talk and think like guys, and they plot. So many guys out here would get they wake up call seeing how they "lady" really talks

Daps
Reppin
St louis
This is not the climate to be playing favorites.
The cats today with money (no game) are outright paying to
fukk and fukk with these broads.
(cant knock the broads huSTLe) because I dont fukk for free either.
The shyt that's turning the non-huSTLer's
into incels is they have no game or money.
Dont sleep another night beLIEving that
your girl dont got options she's entertained
and tested out one or two times behind your back.
UKVu0t8.gif

Menna

All Star
Daps
Well I don’t trust women after what happened to me with my ex wife, so I just like to see what’s going on. She didn’t do anything to pique my suspicions, if I’m being honest.

What I learned about myself? Nothing too crazy…

Apparently, I'm boring. She thinks I’m still fukking my ex wife and she also found her on FB and IG. She told her buddy that, “ She can’t wait to get pregnant in that bytches face!”

I did some BS last summer that I won’t go into and her friend asked her was it the d*ck that’s making her stay. She said, “ No but it’s good.” Her friend, “ I don’t want no dikk like that.” That’s concerning because she keeps talking about it, even though she said that she forgave me.

I got into her FB and IG too and I can honestly say that I didn’t see anything. A few dudes tried to get at her and she ignored them but one of her exes asked her on a date and she responded to him saying she was dating someone but we hadn’t even made it official yet. He sent a long ass message afterwards but he unsent it and they haven’t spoken sense. I’m gonna keep an eye on that sh*t…
I’d say everything is fine for the most part…

If you like her take her to a nice place and say you want to move in a serious direction…

Don’t let your ex wife ruin the rest of your life … you made a choice to be with your ex when you were young and now you are wiser so you by default should make better decisions

Menna

All Star
Daps
Both… I know the name of the exes and I did text searches. She was telling her people that she loved me but she wasn’t comfortable with saying it yet soon after we met. She said I was in love with her but I wasn’t quite yet, she was projecting. This is less about us and more about women…

These nikkas that live in Atlanta :sadcam:

Yeah, her friend made a nikka cum from fukking him in the ass fam…
You are too involved with her Fringe people… you two should do more together or move… or ur just gonna be preoccupied with bs

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Well I don’t trust women after what happened to me with my ex wife, so I just like to see what’s going on. She didn’t do anything to pique my suspicions, if I’m being honest.

What I learned about myself? Nothing too crazy…

Apparently, I'm boring. She thinks I’m still fukking my ex wife and she also found her on FB and IG. She told her buddy that, “ She can’t wait to get pregnant in that bytches face!”

I did some BS last summer that I won’t go into and her friend asked her was it the d*ck that’s making her stay. She said, “ No but it’s good.” Her friend, “ I don’t want no dikk like that.” That’s concerning because she keeps talking about it, even though she said that she forgave me.

I got into her FB and IG too and I can honestly say that I didn’t see anything. A few dudes tried to get at her and she ignored them but one of her exes asked her on a date and she responded to him saying she was dating someone but we hadn’t even made it official yet. He sent a long ass message afterwards but he unsent it and they haven’t spoken sense. I’m gonna keep an eye on that sh*t…
So she thinks you’re boring but wants a child by you just to rub it in your ex’s face. Women truly are grown children :heh:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

Y'all acting like 2 grown ass children in need of parents. What's sad is you 35, u grown. U know better :snoop:

This 2024, girls can be on the phone facetiming u while I'm sitting right behind her calves laughing at you. No amount of supervision, phone checks, check ins or whatever else parental supervision features y'all choose to use against each other is gonna stop the inevitable. She gonna's cheat eventually and so are you

Matter fact, u don't wanna talk about it, but u prob already did which is what u mean by fukking up last summer.

U 35 years old with a ex wife. U chase p*ssy. U always have u always will, the new chick and a baby doesn't do anything but pause things for a moment

She's a girl, u already know about an ex in her inbox. She casually discusses big magnums with her friends who plugging dudes in the ass and talking about it :mjtf:

The location nonsense is dangerous, because you are an adult. What are you gonna do when u find out she cheated on you, cause she will.

What is she gonna do when she finds out u cheated, cause u will.

After all the games y'all liable to wanna kill each other

So y'all need to stop sharing locations and stop going through each phones like u gonna find something ( men need to exchange contact info to cheat, not women. That's why they don't get caught as much)

Either commit to the relationship or don't, if someone's cheats thats the end of the relationship. Or not. That's called being mature.

And I agree with several other posters, lot of y'all green as hell with how women talk to each other when men ain't around. They just like dudes, they talk and think like guys, and they plot. So many guys out here would get they wake up call seeing how they "lady" really talks
:salute:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
So you found literally nothing. Does it feel good to be sneaky and jealous?

I'd never look though someone's phone or allow them to look though mine. If she cheats off to the bushes but I don't go out of my way to track her every movment