So I went through my chick’s phone: A couple of takeaways…

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Folks steady pushing relationships but when they tell you about their relationships it's alway bullshyt and drama. Whole situation sounds miserable.

Hopefully it’s all just :duck: because dude isn’t looking good in this at all

If I can’t trust a chick, she won’t even see my house. But this dude seeded and ringed one up? Living life like a spy thriller? :mjlol:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Used to be the women snooping through phones and asking for passwords. :mjlol:

Used to be men just kept it G and didn’t become a detective just to trust they lady. They moved with the understanding that if she get outta pocket she’s bushed expeditiously and a woman KNEW that, she could feel that energy.

In 2024 women got the juice so much that grown ass men getting their first 48 investigative skills on to trust their woman.

But it’s kinda exposing how in tune brehs are with their lady. If you aligned with her you KNOW when something ain’t right without checking shyt cause you know her down to her resting heart rate.

If I get the inkling that I have to check my shortys phone, social media, location services…we done and finished :birdman:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Magnums… lol

From my own experience and OP’s…magnums don’t keep hoes around. A lot of us big dikk nikkas still have issues. They still act up. Still leads to divorce and everything else.

Don’t worry about that fellas. Get someone who has similar values as you, someone who is supportive… ppl gon talk regardless.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
That's why i'm staying single and if p*ssy comes along i'm beating and not getting attached to it :manny: fukk a relationship or marriage for the time being or maybe ever.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, she’s pregnant and I spent a lot of racks on a ring but I think I may be good. Do I trust her? Nah… Most of her friends are married but there is a bird and a possible in the crew that she enjoys talking to, a little too much.

Breh said "a bird and a possible" like we're talking about a hand of Spades here. :dead:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t let “masculinity” stop you from doing your due diligence, there is nothing masculine about being in the dark.

Women only respect dikks that can comfortably fit into magnums and money. If you are lacking in either category, don’t ever trust her. Also, if y’all break up, she’s going to fukk the nikka she really wants. If he takes her seriously, she will stay with him but if he smashes and acts funny, she will want you back but she will make it seem like it was your idea to get back with her while she was really longing for you.

There is a lot more that I can’t think of off top but ask because I had that phone for hours…

I've seen those guys get left and cheated on too, with men who have niether and LESS

they follow their emotions, thats it. If she's not disciplined she's gonna follow the feelings

But I dont blame you for checking the phone, you did what you had to do

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
This honestly sounds like a disaster in the making…

Cons
-18 years (pregnant)
-it sounds like she got pregnant on purpose and out of spite
-she talks badly about you to her friends
-you bought her a ring
-she knows she has the upper hand

Pros
-a new child
-that’s it

RUN!

:damn:

It won’t. He doesn’t trust her and she obviously doesn’t trust him. Plus she has her dumbass friends in her ear and she listens to them. Just a matter of time.

Based on this, you gonna have divorce number 2 on your hands in 2-4 years. As someone who used to snoop on my exes way back when, if you gotta do that it's to not time to @MoveForward but to @move on. It drove me borderline insane, and what's worse, I already had all the information I needed to justify ending the relationship. Didn't need to even snoop.

If she is having your kid, take the child support L here, but do not marry her. She may love you, but she definitely doesn't respect you my guy.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP should walk away if he needs to invade her privacy.

Those nagging feelings you have aren’t going to go away and you’re going to be upset at her and yourself when you inevitably break up.

Do it now and save yourself the trouble if you know how you are.

I recently started to talking to an ex who had broken up with her man. We talked for a couple weeks and then her ex texted my phone trying to find out who I was. He came off like a complete fukking jealous clown. OP is definitely clown adjacent right now.