So I went through my chick’s phone: A couple of takeaways…

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Based on this, you gonna have divorce number 2 on your hands in 2-4 years. As someone who used to snoop on my exes way back when, if you gotta do that it's to not time to @MoveForward but to @move on. It drove me borderline insane, and what's worse, I already had all the information I needed to justify ending the relationship. Didn't need to even snoop.

If she is having your kid, take the child support L here, but do not marry her. She may love you, but she definitely doesn't respect you my guy.

Right. When it gets to that point you already know something is up without needing to search.

OP seems to be bringing in past relationship issues and the fiancee seems childish. Also having an out of wedlock baby while still paying child support and barely escaping financial ruin from your recent divorce is terrible decision making.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Willingly date a bum bytch then come on here crying to us with think pieces.

I’m going to say this and I want it to burn every brehs soul in here until you make a change or concede that your just stupid ass idiots.

Date a respectable woman like your mother who has morals and character or admit to us all that your mother is a bum bytch too.

You stupid kneegas bring this stupidity on yourself chasing “baddies” than women with morals, ethics and character.

Every woman is not the boogie man out here to cheat on you.

You pick trash ass women because your lust drives your decision making.

I have no sympathy for grown ass men who make irresponsible moves!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Willingly date a bum bytch then come on here crying to us with think pieces.

I’m going to say this and I want it to burn every brehs soul in here until you make a change or concede that your just stupid ass idiots.

Date a respectable woman like your mother who has morals and character or admit to us all that your mother is a bum bytch too.

You stupid kneegas bring this stupidity on yourself chasing “baddies” than women with morals, ethics and character.

Every woman is not the boogie man out here to cheat on you.

You pick trash ass women because your lust drives your decision making.

I have no sympathy for grown ass men who make irresponsible moves!
:francis:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both… I know the name of the exes and I did text searches. She was telling her people that she loved me but she wasn’t comfortable with saying it yet soon after we met. She said I was in love with her but I wasn’t quite yet, she was projecting. This is less about us and more about women…

These nikkas that live in Atlanta :sadcam:

Yeah, her friend made a nikka cum from fukking him in the ass fam…

Good grief

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Used to be the women snooping through phones and asking for passwords. :mjlol:

Used to be men just kept it G and didn’t become a detective just to trust they lady. They moved with the understanding that if she get outta pocket she’s bushed expeditiously and a woman KNEW that, she could feel that energy.

In 2024 women got the juice so much that grown ass men getting their first 48 investigative skills on to trust their woman.

But it’s kinda exposing how in tune brehs are with their lady. If you aligned with her you KNOW when something ain’t right without checking shyt cause you know her down to her resting heart rate.

If I get the inkling that I have to check my shortys phone, social media, location services…we done and finished :birdman:

This is how I always thought of it, all that other stuff just seems annoying.

A woman should KNOW that she is expendable and you dont need her.

so of course she is going to stay in pocket because she wants to maintain the soft life (at least in my experiences)

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I don’t trust women after what happened to me with my ex wife, so I just like to see what’s going on. She didn’t do anything to pique my suspicions, if I’m being honest.

What I learned about myself? Nothing too crazy…

Apparently, I'm boring. She thinks I’m still fukking my ex wife and she also found her on FB and IG. She told her buddy that, “ She can’t wait to get pregnant in that bytches face!”

I did some BS last summer that I won’t go into and her friend asked her was it the d*ck that’s making her stay. She said, “ No but it’s good.” Her friend, “ I don’t want no dikk like that.” That’s concerning because she keeps talking about it, even though she said that she forgave me.

I got into her FB and IG too and I can honestly say that I didn’t see anything. A few dudes tried to get at her and she ignored them but one of her exes asked her on a date and she responded to him saying she was dating someone but we hadn’t even made it official yet. He sent a long ass message afterwards but he unsent it and they haven’t spoken sense. I’m gonna keep an eye on that sh*t…

The longest and best relationships/marriages are the boring ones

If ya'll dont workout she will crave that boring before she hits menapause and wont find it.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua

Your reaction is based off what?

If every woman is an eventual cheating hoe then that logic has to apply to ALL women including y’all’s mothers.

So which one is it?

Its not that hard to find women of moral character.

He involved himself with a woman who has a friend in her circle that believes sexual satisfaction is the number 1 criteria for a successful relationship.

Having a stupid bytch like that as a friend in her circle should have immediately been bush status for him as seeing her as a viable partner.

Once again, a lot of kneegahs are absolutely stupid when it comes to picking women as partners!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Your reaction is based off what?

If every woman is an eventual cheating hoe then that logic has to apply to ALL women including y’all’s mothers.

So which one is it?

Its not that hard to find women of moral character.

He involved himself with a woman who has a friend in her circle that believes sexual satisfaction is the number 1 criteria for a successful relationship.

Having a stupid bytch like that as a friend in her circle should have immediately been bush status for him as seeing her as a viable partner.

Once again, a lot of kneegahs are absolutely stupid when it comes to picking women as partners!
Harsh truth you have given some of the board….

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
As fascinating as it would be on a psychological level to go through anyone's phone, like any of the baddest women I know, it would be so revealing, one way or another. Mine would be too.

you should never never go through your GIRLFRIENDS phone
I went through a phone as the side nikka and even though I was the "winner" of the situation I was disgusted so I decided that was my last time doing so