So I Just Turned 40

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
My breh theflu nikkas wonder why i don't drink/smoke....but the funny thing is same nikkas ask how I still look 17 :whoo:

aight let me see anything to add on? to be real nah, thats it. Don't drink, don't smoke/drugs. It might seem hard to some but i honestly have no desire to drink/smoke at all like 0.

The downside is people gonna look at you like :scusthov: cos you don't drink/smoke (someone asked if i was a muslim :what:) but we finna reap the benefits in the future breh.

I already seen some of my old friends starting to look flabby.

:blessed: I gotta say, being Muslim is a blessing for me because following the religion keeps me out of what a lot of folks from high school and college got into with the drinkin drugs early parenthood stuff

My dad just turned 50 but he don't look much older than someone in their mid 30s to 40. My mom is in her 40s and is still the same way.

Daps
It's all down here from here :sadcam:

But now that I think about it, you're around the same age as my mom........I'm just imagining my mom being on this forum :lupe:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Is your libido the same as in your 20's?

Yea it hasn't really changed the problem was really finding the time more so than doing it, I mean if you are older and single it's not that big a deal but with kids, you gotta send those little kids to sleepaway camp and to other relatives, you just gotta make time more than usual. It's not like when you're younger and with your girl and you're just like, U wanna fukk? :shaq:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea it hasn't really changed the problem was really finding the time more so than doing it, I mean if you are older and single it's not that big a deal but with kids, you gotta send those little kids to sleepaway camp and to other relatives, you just gotta make time more than usual. It's not like when you're younger and with your girl and you're just like, U wanna fukk? :shaq:

I dont get why ppl say its hard to get it in when u have kids. When i want to bang i tell my son to leave the room its time for mommy & daddy to talk :shaq:. Im not working around a child's schedule to get some ass.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Haha I can assure Nas dyes his hair and does multiple skin treatments and shyt to look like he does. You won't be 20 forever and a lot of you will not age as gracefully as you think you will. You'll see what I'm saying in 15 years.
You just ruined my day. I'm 28 and still look young at times. fukk diddy, farrell n them. I was looking at Nas like, "hell yeah" that how Imma be...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: I gotta say, being Muslim is a blessing for me because following the religion keeps me out of what a lot of folks from high school and college got into with the drinkin drugs early parenthood stuff

I agree. Islamic lifestyle makes looking young easy.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I dont get why ppl say its hard to get it in when u have kids. When i want to bang i tell my son to leave the room its time for mommy & daddy to talk :shaq:. Im not working around a child's schedule to get some ass.

Well because when you have 3 or more you just don't have it like that, keep in mind this is a typical day (at least when all the kids were at school at once)

wake up, wake mom up, make sure kids are up, we cook them breakfast, they get dressed go to school, I then get dressed go to work, come home (wife gets off early enough to get kids from school) they go home I help them do homework, dinner, watch some tv send kids to bed, now it's 930-10pm, i may watch a little tv then we could smash but the younger knucklehead knocks on the door for some bullshyt :pacspit: right when I'm about to go in.

Of course this varies depending on the day of the week but basically I'm saying 3 kids leaves a lot of variables to take into account, like I said you make time, but you just don't have the luxury of doing it whenever.

But now 2 out of the 3 are out the house me and the lady can do whatever pretty much :ahh:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well because when you have 3 or more you just don't have it like that, keep in mind this is a typical day (at least when all the kids were at school at once)

wake up, wake mom up, make sure kids are up, we cook them breakfast, they get dressed go to school, I then get dressed go to work, come home (wife gets off early enough to get kids from school) they go home I help them do homework, dinner, watch some tv send kids to bed, now it's 930-10pm, i may watch a little tv then we could smash but the younger knucklehead knocks on the door for some bullshyt :pacspit: right when I'm about to go in.

Of course this varies depending on the day of the week but basically I'm saying 3 kids leaves a lot of variables to take into account, like I said you make time, but you just don't have the luxury of doing it whenever.

But now 2 out of the 3 are out the house me and the lady can do whatever pretty much :ahh:

Damn kids can be some cockblockers at times. Happy born day! Wish you many more years of health and happiness :salute:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I join the club in six years time.

Remember, men (usually) age like fine wine. I have an uncle in Jamaica who is 76 years old and dude looks like he's in his early 50s, is physically strong and bags women in their 40s.

As long as you look after yourself i.e. eat sensibly, exercise, cut out the junk and drink plenty of water, you'll be good to go.