observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
My nikka van damme found out the hard way :flabbynsick:

CyborgVanDamme-thumb-300xauto-21402.jpg

jean-claude-van-damme-plastic-surgery.jpg

Watching expandables with moms, she was shocked it was him.

Van Damn is 52..what do you expect him to look like.:why:

.he still looks healthy and not flabby n sick

upthere

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
^
My breh theflu nikkas wonder why i don't drink/smoke....but the funny thing is same nikkas ask how I still look 17 :whoo:

aight let me see anything to add on? to be real nah, thats it. Don't drink, don't smoke/drugs. It might seem hard to some but i honestly have no desire to drink/smoke at all like 0.

The downside is people gonna look at you like :scusthov: cos you don't drink/smoke (someone asked if i was a muslim :what:) but we finna reap the benefits in the future breh.

I already seen some of my old friends starting to look flabby.

you mean cancer sticks right??? riiight???:sadcam:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:usure: Sorry... but I can say under penalty of perjury Nas doesn't dye shyt.... :patrice: skin treatments :duck: Are you serious???

Umm hecks NAW... he takes care of himself... but he ain't doing all of that...

Haha that's not a diss g if he dyes his hair lots of people do it near 40, and he said it himself that he takes care of his skin back on an interview he did in 02-03, you are making it sound like I said he gets botox or something, even if dude had some gray hairs it doesn't mean he still doesn't look great for his age. What I mean by skin treatments are like facials and light chemical peels, not botox and plastic surgery.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I'm married, but if I was single getting young girls is easier at 40 not harder.

:sadcam: thanks for that encouragement....fam u should smash chicks on the side too

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
You really tryna compare van damme to vanilla ass Bryant gumbel:shaq2:

Whoever the fukk you want then, one is white and the other is black, despite your exception to his correct grammer and articulation.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
The key to graceful aging is lifestyle; eating clean, staying active, and getting plenty of rest. Those 3 simple lifestyle staples can, when implemented at least by 30 on a consistent basis, avoid many of the ills that plague people as we age[in regards to our health and even the way we look.] Longevity, disease free, and full of life even well into old age are the benefits we should all strive to reap while we can.