So I Just Turned 40

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Respect OP....:salute:

I'm going to be so wrecked by student loans for the rest of my life...I'll probably never feel "secure" in the way you do.

Having a kid would destroy me

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Time to retire from posting on forums. People 40 and up shouldn't be on the Internet

:yeshrug: I'd rather see a grown Black man posting about taking care of himself, his wife and children, than a bunch of dusty thirsty pre-homos posting about what backpage hoe they SAVED up to screw for an hour this weekend...

Any man that made sure he can be there and support his woman and children is a :king: who RESPECTS himself... :whew: Some of these posters need to be talking notes... :umad: At least he don't have to be worried about getting robbed while trying to get a stingy a$s #strugglenut off a sex worker ... :ehh:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
mind explaining..?

A straight Black man in ATLANTA ????? :merchant: You gotta ask???? :whew:

It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to find a straight brother in Atlanta!!!! :lolbron:

I keep telling you dusty mofos that single women in their twenties are thirsty af... some of my single friends are fukkin caks! :snoop:

Only dusty ashy lonely muhfuccas on the coli :wtf: still fear/hate women or PAY for puss.... :dead:

Atlanta... Where brothers wear HIGH HEELS... :lolbron:

Atlanta should be the EASIEST place in the world for a Black man to get laid... :mindblown: