So, how do we feel about women who say they've lost count of their sex partners?

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
If dudes quit putting p*ssy on a pedastal, they wouldn't care about a woman's past...

Worry about yourself, ol insecure ass nikkas.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadcam: i'd rather not know.

plus whats the point asking not like you'll ever get the true figures

Just as long as she ain't had trains ran on her, got sex tapes floating around etc i can deal with it

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
im a old school type of dude. i like girls that were raised with morals. i like a girl that will only have sex in a committed relationship. not a hoe that goes clubbin and meets a different nikka every weekend. shyt is nasty. i dont wanna be the 31st nikka in some cooch.

:scusthov:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I wouldn't... maybe he's just been in long relationships :manny:

:pachaha:

We just acting brand spanking new on the internets today huh? Let me hop on the ones and twos and dedicate a little something something to you young ladies.

tumblr_m3fg6ozSpU1r6b9rbo1_500.gif

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

original.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But we talking about 5 women. I guarantee I put 6 dimes in front of one man that # will go up in one day. If you only had 5 women your whole career, as a man you are a herb for sure. This ain't 1942, and even then, nikkaz was puttin' work in. You can't name many men with opportunity who wasn't out there puttin' work in. Ali, Wilt Chamberlain, etc etc, I could go on and on, no real man with opportunity is only f*ckin' 5 chicks his whole career, he's either a lame or a loser, most likely both.

banging lots of bytches is overrated in my opinion. the whole awkward aspect after you've done the deed, when you just want to get rid of the bytch as soon as possible is :scusthov: and in retrospect, the headaches a lot of these broads can cost are not really worth the nut that you busted.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
How i feel depends if she tells me this before or after we have sex. If its after I make an appointment to get my dikk checked and refrain from letting my goon hand loose.

If its before I don't even waste my time with her.

The hard truth is that women can't fukk a bunch of dudes and not be considered a whore. It has nothing to do with being insecure. We just hold women to a higher standard especially when it comes to wifing one down and making her the mother of your kids. Under 10 is ideal in today's day. Under 20 I could put up with. 20-30 we better have some special ass connection, you can cook your ass off, and suck a mean dikk. More than 30.. Your dumbass should have been a prostitute. Scust.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
banging lots of bytches is overrated in my opinion. the whole awkward aspect after you've done the deed, when you just want to get rid of the bytch as soon as possible is :scusthov: and in retrospect, the headaches a lot of these broads can cost are not really worth the nut that you busted.

It depends what kind of broads you're f*ckin, but as a whole, it's really incredible before/after sex, or if you're f*ckin' a lot, how you feel about b*shes. I like cuddlin' with bishes, but I've done kicked out bishes in the middle of copulation for givin' bad head (f*ck is up with attacking my d*ck with yo teeth woman), and have kicked out f*ckbuddies for gaining weight (Anything over 135 is :scusthov:, could give a f*ck how "thick" you think you are), so yes, in the aspect that banging lots of bishes makes you respect them less/not give a f*ck, you're right, but to say it's not worth the nut?....:patrice:

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
It means not only is she a whore, she's a liar.

Not a woman in the world that can't remember every single piece of dikk she's ever had. You have to remember, at one point, she was convinced that she was "in love" with each and every one of those dikks.
:why: :comeon:

Too many people bite off more than they can chew and think they're stronger than they are, especially dudes when it comes to ego and pride

I really hate to use that ol' cliche a$$ analogy about the master key vs a useless lock, but it holds alot of truth; Who wants a chick that might not hold you down and keep it locked for you? :huh: :why:

I would want someone I could trust 100%, not 99.98 and sh!t, 1 hunna. Someone with a past like that would give me heavy pause, no matter how much I tell myself it doesn't matter. Numbers can't lie, and they tell a story :pachaha:

I don't understand what you're saying. If a woman has sex with a lot of men then she's untrustworthy? What if she wasn't in a relationship?

damn, why are you so hung up on this?

i never ask the numbers question. i really don't care. the only problem i have with sluts is that they are fukked in the head. i could care less if they banged a million people if it was just about the fun of having sex (provided they did it with a condom). the problem with these broads is that for them, fukking people isn't about the sex. it's about insecurities, daddy issues, borderline syndroms and validations, which means she'll be a fukking pain in the ass if you wife her. but you can spot these things in her overall behavior, you don't have to ask her how many dikks she sucked.

Cosign 100%. You guys are missing the point. The reason that men shouldn't mess with girls with high body counts is because they're probably nuts. NOT because women who have a lot of sex aren't inherently disloyal or untrustworthy.

Also, a woman having a lot of sex doesn't inherently say anything about her ability to be in relationships or her ability to pick guys. Hypothetically she just ENJOYS having sex (outside of relationships). Once again, though, what tends to happen is that women have sex to fill a void which is the beginning of a whole avalanche of emotional problems that they should probably sort out BEFORE they get into another relationship.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
I had my fair share of partners but it would take a lot of convincing for me to wife somebody with over 30 partners. If she straight out came out and told me her past, I think I'd be willing to give her a chance. As long as she's disease free and haven't done wild shyt like f*ck her brother or willingly get gang raped then maybe. Health is my biggest concern.

*Edit*

mental health as well

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I had my fair share of partners but it would take a lot of convincing for me to wife somebody with over 30 partners. If she straight out came out and told me her past, I think I'd be willing to give her a chance. As long as she's disease free and haven't done wild shyt like f*ck her brother or willingly get gang raped then maybe. Health is my biggest concern.

*Edit*

mental health as well

You walkin' out and about and on every other block is a nikka with the :krs: face :laff: