So, how do we feel about women who say they've lost count of their sex partners?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I can't remember the number of girls I've smashed. I can very much tell you the number I've honestly loved. :manny:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
If she lost count. fukk her and then....

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/188393/cancel-dat-bytch-o.gif

Don't get caught in that trap. If she can't remember the number then she ain't worth fukkin around with longer than a night. Public toilets are public for reason!

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends what kind of broads you're f*ckin, but as a whole, it's really incredible before/after sex, or if you're f*ckin' a lot, how you feel about b*shes. I like cuddlin' with bishes, but I've done kicked out bishes in the middle of copulation for givin' bad head (f*ck is up with attacking my d*ck with yo teeth woman), and have kicked out f*ckbuddies for gaining weight (Anything over 135 is :scusthov:, could give a f*ck how "thick" you think you are), so yes, in the aspect that banging lots of bishes makes you respect them less/not give a f*ck, you're right, but to say it's not worth the nut?....:patrice:

maybe it's just me, but i think once you've dealt with a truly crazy bytch, your outlook changes. i've become highly selective when it comes to woman.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl's roommate is like that. She admits to being a hoe, she like 20-21 and lost count. I would be over there every night and every night i would see a different dude over. She has a "boyfriend" but he's overseas right now :pachaha:

that's worse than having a high body count. if i find out a girl cheated in her past even once she goes straight to the :trash:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yet here you are making threads about women. If you could have had sex with more than those women, would you?

im at 15 or 17. Would have to write em down.

I can admit im over the meaningless sex. Im over the man phase where I want bodies.

I liked a girl in college with 20 bodies. I didnt mind. :manny:

I just dont want a former neighborhood jump off. I cant take the thought of my wife being the girl a group could call n run trains and get their dikks sucked one by one. :scusthov:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:pachaha:

Wait.....

I'm talking to one now, she told me she had sex with 21 different guys,
Is that bad or good.
:lupe:

obama_thinking.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
My friend that lives in Maryland is dating a new POF bish. They had "the number" talk and she said she can't remember it :what:

In my mind, that means you had more than 30-50 :scusthov:

Would you keep dating her on that "i wouldn't care if you was a prostitute" tip? :pachaha:

Or would she be a smash and dash? :shaq:
Why do people have such conversation in the first placE?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So many dudes are right now walkin around with bytches that have high body counts. Many guys have wifed up or have made girlfriends of females that have have had trains ran on them and the guys may never even know the females history.

Unless u have been with a chick since high school and have taken her virginity then u don't really know her sexual history. Most women have done some nasty, gutter-butt, low down freak nasty shyt in their lives.

The woman u lay next to every night has probably sucked some nyggaz dicc in the back of a cadillac or had been trained while she was in college. So if a chick tellls u a number of guys that she slept with, you will never know the real deal. :manny:

:heh: at gutter-butt, that's in my vocabulary now.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
maybe it's just me, but i think once you've dealt with a truly crazy bytch, your outlook changes. i've become highly selective when it comes to woman.

:heh: "I seen gangstas get religious when they bodies start leakin'"<----- this is you. How you let one bish change your pimp status, you should be goin' even harder my dude because you survived the ordeal :obama: