So, how do we feel about women who say they've lost count of their sex partners?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: "I seen gangstas get religious when they bodies start leakin'"<----- this is you. How you let one bish change your pimp status, you should be goin' even harder my dude because you survived the ordeal :obama:

lol, maybe. to stay within your analogy, i think of it more as realizing that staying in the streets will get you killed or locked up in the long run.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Id hit and run like a driver without insurance:mjpls:

Just because she's honest doesn't mean you should feel obligated to continue seeing her. But I'd still be friends with her because of her truthfulness:yeshrug:

It's not even about what other people think. It's about her inability to keep a stable relationship. I understand all women have a past,but there's no excuse for the number to be that high. At some point its not about there aren't any good men out there. It should be,what am I doing wrong.

Even if they say they changed,how would you know the truth? How would you know if she's not gonna have a relapse? How would you know if she had a history of STD's or not?

This would be like some dumb young nikka still fukkin Roxy Reynolds after he found out the truth:lupe:

a slore relapse :lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Would you trust a former drug addict.with your children?

Why would you trust a former whore

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
if a woman can't remember that means she's a whore... your body count should never be more than you can count on one hand