So, how do we feel about women who say they've lost count of their sex partners?

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Its a catch 22 it all depends on her mindset now its been some amazing woman I have been with that I know for a fact they had bodies under their belt like Mike Myers :deadrose: but I knew that they where insanely attractive and dudes wanted them sooo

If her mental and all that is together :cape: plus the things an experienced woman can do :wow:

While Im typing this I'm thinking its some dudes out there :salute: me for the things I have taught my ex's

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:scusthov:

i think if shorty is under 25 years old and has more than 5 guys she isnt wifey material. my standards might be a little more rigid but thats how i feel about that.

30 - 50?

:scusthov:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Say a woman's dating career is 18-28 (I think that is realistic for most woman). Let's say they're smashing a new dude every 6 months, that's still 20 guys :huhldup: Reality like they say, whatever a woman tells you, multiply by 3. I wouldn't be surprised if the AVERAGE US chick with current moral standards has done 30-50 in her prime, and that's being generous.

damn i always multiply by 3....but whats your limits? :lupe2:

Daps
I'm very straight up about my number, it's on them after if they want to move forward. Then again, I'm not one to be concerned with the past (depending on the person though*)

Daps
Reppin
Chatterbox FM
i never ask the numbers question. i really don't care. the only problem i have with sluts is that they are fukked in the head. i couldn't care less if they banged a million people if it was just about the fun of having sex (provided they did it with a condom). the problem with these broads is that for them, fukking people isn't about the sex. it's about insecurities, daddy issues, borderline syndromes and validations, which means she'll be a fukking pain in the ass if you wife her.

There's been a bevy of great points brought up in this thread. Lots of interesting perspectives presented from all angles. But this, this right here is a fukking gem. This is so damn true. This should be highlighted and discussed more when the concept of sexual history is brought up, especially in regards to young women. It's way deeper than just sex.

The actual act of sex doesn't take that long, but musing over the intricacies surrounding sex can feel like an eternity. I know too many women that have participated in casual, premarital sex, open relationships and all that jazz, and they will go through bouts of depression pondering whether or not they're just an object in the eyes of men.

A female may have a high number of partners because she wants her carnal desires to be satisfied at different times, shyt, that's a humanistic trait, can't knock em for that. But for some, they'll feel worthless when it's time to reflect. I had a fling with a sexually liberated feminist for a few months. She had recently lost her virginity and had smashed like 4 dudes in less than 2 weeks before me. I didn't wife her, we weren't exclusive, but the "pain in the ass" aspect was present. Every other day she was asking if I "still liked her", or if I "liked her." She would proclaim that she "needed" sex, and would initiate the act between us every time, but would still ask if I was "using her for sex" :shaq2: The shyt was silly.

"It sucks that I'm having sex with people that don't love me."
"You didn't come over just to have sex with me, right?"
"Most people who have sex with me don't care about me."

Even these one-night stand scenarios I've been involved in have included girls who quickly showcase their insecure side. "Are we going to hangout after this? Like, in the daytime"

It's a wild culture brehs. People want something, but they don't FULLY want it, you feel me? +1 on the don't ask, don't tell aspect too. I'd rather not play that game, I have no control over the past and that shyt just creates headaches.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AGREED...A LOT OF WOMEN BRING IT UP FIRST

THATS A WHOLE NOTHER TOPIC DOE LOL

THESE GIRLS ON HERE MAY NOT ADMIT THAT :skip:

I bring it up first because I don't want to be with a promiscuous man. I want to know as much as possible about the sexual history of any guy I'm considering being involved with.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I bring it up first because I don't want to be with a promiscuous man. I want to know as much as possible about the sexual history of any guy I'm considering being involved with.

is a man with 15 bodies bad? :leon:

at 25?

and he was in college :leon:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Not everyone slides up in the puss just because it's available :yeshrug:

But we talking about 5 women. I guarantee I put 6 dimes in front of one man that # will go up in one day. If you only had 5 women your whole career, as a man you are a herb for sure. This ain't 1942, and even then, nikkaz was puttin' work in. You can't name many men with opportunity who wasn't out there puttin' work in. Ali, Wilt Chamberlain, etc etc, I could go on and on, no real man with opportunity is only f*ckin' 5 chicks his whole career, he's either a lame or a loser, most likely both.