So, how do we feel about women who say they've lost count of their sex partners?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Man I know two girls with 25-30 bodies. they are my close female friend's best friends. She said they are just having fun because they are young, dating and starting their careers. One is a teacher and the other is an accountant.

They have their lives together but just don't see a point in settling down yet :manny:

They just wanna get dikked down. i see nothing wrong with that as long as they are strapping up and staying safe.

But...my friend's new chick is a bum bytch. she works but didnt complete college and has no goals or motivation. i told him thats not worth it. she prolly just wanna find a nicca to take care of her.

the game is crazy. fukk these bytches forreal

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:scusthov:

i think if shorty is under 25 years old and has more than 5 guys she isnt wifey material. my standards might be a little more rigid but thats how i feel about that.

30 - 50?

:scusthov:

Good luck tryin to find a bytch to meet that criteria these days :manny:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
My girl's roommate is like that. She admits to being a hoe, she like 20-21 and lost count. I would be over there every night and every night i would see a different dude over. She has a "boyfriend" but he's overseas right now :pachaha:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
So many dudes are right now walkin around with bytches that have high body counts. Many guys have wifed up or have made girlfriends of females that have have had trains ran on them and the guys may never even know the females history.

Unless u have been with a chick since high school and have taken her virginity then u don't really know her sexual history. Most women have done some nasty, gutter-butt, low down freak nasty shyt in their lives.

The woman u lay next to every night has probably sucked some nyggaz dicc in the back of a cadillac or had been trained while she was in college. So if a chick tellls u a number of guys that she slept with, you will never know the real deal. :manny:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im more interested if she got diseases. Im not wifing anyway but i dont want to catch some shyt.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
you wanna know why? because my dikk ain't on a pedestal that can warrant me a lifetime of benefits just because i preserved it...all this relationship shyt is more beneficial to women than it is for men so the least they can do is keep dikks outta they p*ssy so we could feel special that we ain't shared it with every nikka in the city...society made p*ssy the prize that men have to prove we're worthy of getting but they expect us to put in all this work and they handing out the prize for free?
Stop puttin p*ssy on a pedestal breh, that's the problem

It ain't special with diamond sprinkles on the shyt, it's just p*ssy :manny:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
One of the things I have a problem with honestly is the notoriety of the guys shes smashed. If she has smashed a couple of "regular" unknown guys it bothers me less than if shes smashed a bunch of "popular" well known dudes in the city, because it comes of as groupie-ism, and alot of those nikkas will talk, and due to popularity A LOT will hear. Another is if they smashed the city rappers, like Im from Toronto, not trying to wife no chicks who got smashed out by Drake and the crew or The Weeknd n them nikkas lmao. :heh:

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care what nobody say,you can never completely trust a woman with a high body count to be faithful. You already know having sex is like shaking hands to her, all she needs is to be upset with you one time and... Whoops fukked a nikka.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
One of the things I have a problem with honestly is the notoriety of the guys shes smashed. If she has smashed a couple of "regular" unknown guys it bothers me less than if shes smashed a bunch of "popular" well known dudes in the city, because it comes of as groupie-ism, and alot of those nikkas will talk, and due to popularity A LOT will hear. Another is if they smashed the city rappers, like Im from Toronto, not trying to wife no chicks who got smashed out by Drake and the crew or The Weeknd n them nikkas lmao. :heh:

I hear u, but "regular" nyggaz talk too. :manny: