So, how do we feel about women who say they've lost count of their sex partners?

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Sorry, but if we talkin' potential serious relationship/marriage.......

Green_Bushes_Stock_by_RX_stock.jpg

If we were talking about casual hookups then her number shouldn't matter. Why? Guess how she got to that number.....by doing the same shyt you thinkin' about doing to her right then and there.....smashing and moving on.......

But back to potential serious relationship.......

If a person has a ridiculously high number then common sense tells you that they most likely will never be capable of sticking to the rules of a monogamous relationship......not for LONG, anyway

And fukk that "well, at least she's honest about it" shyt.....if someone asked to drive your car and admitted they crashed 8 other cars, you still gonna let 'em drive your shyt, on some "well at least he was honest :ld:"?.....If you ask someone in the neighborhood to look after your kid and he admitted to molesting another kid years ago, you still gonna throw your kid at them, talkin' about "at least he honest :ld:"? HELL, no

So why wife up some bytch talkin' about "I had like 500 nikkas up in me....but baby you the one for me now"? How the fukk you supposed to trust that, with her history? Yeah, thanks for that "honesty"......you can go now......:dontlike:

I'd rather run the risk of having a bytch lie to me with a low number (or act like she don't wanna discuss the number at all), and finding out her true colors later (which usually gets exposed one way or another). At least that way, in reality there's a CHANCE she may be telling the truth and there's a CHANCE that I actually have a good woman with a low respectable number.....as opposed to having feelings for some "honest" ho who'll definitely move on to the next dikk at some point, because that's clearly her "honest" nature

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Why ask a chick the number question if you can't handle the damn answer?

This is the reason I never ask. I deal with only with women that has a lot going on for them to minimize the risk of a high body count. It's not full proof but it helps:yeshrug:

But once they start that conversation,all bets are off:ehh:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
The main reason I'd stay away is that homegirl probably has more mental/emotional issues than she realizes, and that's a rabbit hole to stay FAR away from.

I'm cool w/ this chick who is in her late 30's, probably over the 50# mark for dudes. She's really attractive, cool as fukk to hang out with, but an utter disaster emotionally, and she stays picking idiot dudes. :manny:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Why ask a chick the number question if you can't handle the damn answer?

"Handle the answer" What does that even mean ? :steviej:
Maybe the guy wants to know her views on sex to see if they're compatible :manny:

Or maybe he doesn't want to commit to a serious relationship with a women who views sex as recreation :manny:

Aren't we allowed to know who a person really is before we invest ourselves emotionally in them? :ld:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Ya'll nikkas need to stop upholding standards for women that ya'll don't uphold for yourselves. How u gon get mad when a chick has alot of bodies when you probably got the same amount of bodies yourself? :what:

You don't think there's women out there that feel the same way you do?:usure:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

If we were talking about casual hookups then her number shouldn't matter. Why? Guess how she got to that number.....by doing the same shyt you thinkin' about doing to her right then and there.....smashing and moving on.......

If a person has a ridiculously high number then common sense tells you that they most likely will never be capable of sticking to the rules of a monogamous relationship......not for LONG, anyway

And fukk that "well, at least she's honest about it" shyt.....if someone asked to drive your car and admitted they crashed 8 other cars, you still gonna let 'em drive your shyt, on some "well at least he was honest :ld:"?.....If you ask someone in the neighborhood to look after your kid and he admitted to molesting another kid years ago, you still gonna throw your kid at them, talkin' about "at least he honest :ld:"? HELL, no

So why wife up some bytch talkin' about "I had like 500 nikkas up in me....but baby you the one for me now"? How the fukk you supposed to trust that, with her history? Yeah, thanks for that "honesty"......you can go now......:dontlike:

I'd rather run the risk of having a bytch lie to me with a low number (or act like she don't wanna discuss the number at all), and finding out her true colors later (which usually gets exposed one way or another). At least that way, in reality there's a CHANCE she may be telling the truth and there's a CHANCE that I actually have a good woman with a low respectable number.....as opposed to having feelings for some "honest" ho who'll definitely move on to the next dikk at some point, because that's clearly her "honest" nature

The main reason I'd stay away is that homegirl probably has more mental/emotional issues than she realizes, and that's a rabbit hole to stay FAR away from.

I'm cool w/ this chick who is in her late 30's, probably over the 50# mark for dudes. She's really attractive, cool as fukk to hang out with, but an utter disaster emotionally, and she stays picking idiot dudes. :manny:

so many great points are being made....:lupe2:

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps

You're really a great poster when you're not crapping on black women.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
What's funny is the breezies always ask me first and I never ask them. I just dont give a fukk. The thing is, they will never tell the truth about theres. Women have "it doesnt count sex".

It didnt count bc it was Vegas.
It didnt count bc he nutted to fast.
It didnt count bc I just broke up with my ex andhe was a rebound.
It didnt count bc I was too gone off those cirocs.

I even heard a chick tell how bc she was in a different zip code, it didnt count as her cheating on her dude.

The bottom line is ALL these girls are out here throwin that thang - and they lie to themselves about it. So how you gonna think that she's not gonna lie to you?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
What's funny is the breezies always ask me first and I never ask them. I just dont give a fukk. The thing is, they will never tell the truth about theres. Women have "it doesnt count sex".

It didnt count bc it was Vegas.
It didnt count bc he nutted to fast.
It didnt count bc I just broke up with my ex andhe was a rebound.
It didnt count bc I was too gone off those cirocs.

I even heard a chick tell how bc she was in a different zip code, it didnt count as her cheating on her dude.

The bottom line is ALL these girls are out here throwin that thang - and they lie to themselves about it. So how you gonna think that she's not gonna lie to you?

AGREED...A LOT OF WOMEN BRING IT UP FIRST

THATS A WHOLE NOTHER TOPIC DOE LOL

THESE GIRLS ON HERE MAY NOT ADMIT THAT :skip:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn, why are you so hung up on this?

i never ask the numbers question. i really don't care. the only problem i have with sluts is that they are fukked in the head. i could care less if they banged a million people if it was just about the fun of having sex (provided they did it with a condom). the problem with these broads is that for them, fukking people isn't about the sex. it's about insecurities, daddy issues, borderline syndroms and validations, which means she'll be a fukking pain in the ass if you wife her. but you can spot these things in her overall behavior, you don't have to ask her how many dikks she sucked.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Ya'll nikkas need to stop upholding standards for women that ya'll don't uphold for yourselves. How u gon get mad when a chick has alot of bodies when you probably got the same amount of bodies yourself? :what:

You don't think there's women out there that feel the same way you do?:usure:

People are hypocrites, we have self interests and we want what's best for ourselves :manny: It's not a crime

Double standards don't make a lot of sense, but it still doesn't change how we feel about certain things.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Say a woman's dating career is 18-28 (I think that is realistic for most woman). Let's say they're smashing a new dude every 6 months, that's still 20 guys :huhldup: Reality like they say, whatever a woman tells you, multiply by 3. I wouldn't be surprised if the AVERAGE US chick with current moral standards has done 30-50 in her prime, and that's being generous.