So, how do we feel about women who say they've lost count of their sex partners?

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
You walkin' out and about and on every other block is a nikka with the :krs: face :laff:

It would be hard but In 4 years I'll be hitting 30 so :manny: I don't put much stock into what other people say nowadays cause everybody got their own issues. If I loved her enough to forget her past, then the past wouldn't bother me. We're only Humans afterall, just here to reproduce?:tellmemore:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
:ohhh:
but what if things were smooth for months and then she told you her number? :lupe2:

Guess she isn't wife material :to:

If a girl has been in long term relationships and makes guys work for it....then i could see her being in my life long term.

if she regulary dumps men and sleeps around with lots of guys, I'm not going to invest too much into that. i mean, who says she won't dump you 3 years into the marriage? A woman's history is EVERYTHING.

it's like paying filet mignon prices for ground beef. Women set their own prices with their attractiveness, feminity, and classiness. At the end of the day who do you want to get married to? Fresh filet mignon and lobster, or some leftover ground beef?

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
If dudes quit putting p*ssy on a pedastal, they wouldn't care about a woman's past...

Worry about yourself, ol insecure ass nikkas.

If women quit caring about a man's education, earning potential , social skills and finess, they wouldn't care about a man's past :duck: How insecure!

Worry about yourself

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
It would be hard but In 4 years I'll be hitting 30 so :manny: I don't put much stock into what other people say nowadays cause everybody got their own issues. If I loved her enough to forget her past, then the past wouldn't bother me. We're only Humans afterall, just here to reproduce?:tellmemore:

You mean you sittin' at a table in Mickey D's, and a group of nikkaz fresh from the club come in and look at you and the love of your life like :krs:, you wouldn't be like :sadcam:?

All jokes aside, props to being an adult about it *daps*. Reality is in 2013 90% of the chicks over 25 have hit at least 20 dudes, reality we're ALL going to be in the same boat :to:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:why: :comeon:

I don't understand what you're saying. If a woman has sex with a lot of men then she's untrustworthy? What if she wasn't in a relationship?

Not untrustworthy, just a bad bet if you're looking for something stable. She either knows what she wants (a lot of sex because she likes it) or she doesn't know what she wants and she's gonna keep jumping around until she does, like she's lost or something.

Either way, if a woman is sharing herself with a crazy number of dudes whatever the reason, a lot of guys wouldn't want to get involved with her long term as a mate if a mate is what he's looking for :yeshrug:

The analogy about the lock and key just addresses the double standard that people always bring up about women sleeping around vs men. It just feels different for us and that's really the only way to put it. Probably hypocritcal, but :manny:

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
You mean you sittin' at a table in Mickey D's, and a group of nikkaz fresh from the club come in and look at you and the love of your life like :krs:, you wouldn't be like :sadcam:?

All jokes aside, props to being an adult about it *daps*. Reality is in 2013 90% of the chicks over 25 have hit at least 20 dudes, reality we're ALL going to be in the same boat :to:

If she really changed then she's not the same :demonic: person that they had their way with. It would be like a healthy gym rat looking at a old photo of themselves when they were over 300lbs, not the same person. Now if she were :mjgeek: and :steviej: when she saw them then I'd be all :why::beli::facepalm: and move on. We wouldn't be a Micky D's either lol

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I don't know if you're going to find a woman that's wifey material, breh :guilty:

:rudy: There's still prudes/good girls out there, breh. I know girls who are Juniors/Sophomores in college that are still virgins. Let's keep it real, if you not getting tossed up in college then you're bound to be a prude for most of your life :ld:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see the point in asking a woman how many people she slept with...... Most women you meet aren't going to be virgins and most aren't going to be hos either, so it's mostly irrelevant

FYI... You would get a better insight about the woman If you focused on why she slept with the men she slept with rather than the number of men...

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
if a woman wanna be a hoe it's well within her right...it's her p*ssy and she can give it to whoever she wants to...my main issue with women who have high numbers ain't that she had a lot of partners...it's that they continue to portray this innocent wholesome woman persona fooling nikkas into believing that they got something exclusive and should be going the extra mile to treat them good all while they done let an influx of nikkas fukk the first night after they just got them drunk at the club

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
Ya'll nikkas need to stop upholding standards for women that ya'll don't uphold for yourselves. How u gon get mad when a chick has alot of bodies when you probably got the same amount of bodies yourself? :what:

You don't think there's women out there that feel the same way you do?:usure:
you wanna know why? because my dikk ain't on a pedestal that can warrant me a lifetime of benefits just because i preserved it...all this relationship shyt is more beneficial to women than it is for men so the least they can do is keep dikks outta they p*ssy so we could feel special that we ain't shared it with every nikka in the city...society made p*ssy the prize that men have to prove we're worthy of getting but they expect us to put in all this work and they handing out the prize for free?

Uncle_Dirty

Finna Ball.
Daps
if shes got that many kills then that head clinic must be :ohlawd:

but on the real, that girl never heard about a dildo? 50+ kills isnt sex, its a fitness routine :jawalrus: