So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Do you think cody is disappointed in his career?

Like, do you truly believe Cody wakes up depressed and sad like damn, why’d I come back to this company?

Do you genuinely believe in your heart that Cody Devonte Rhodes is upset about his position in the wrestling stratosphere?
Avoiding questions with questions….right :ehh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Breh why you be trolling :russ:
I do lol

But not on this lol I genuinely see Cody as the guy.. maybe I’m crazy?

I really think 99% of the industry wishes they had cody spot. I genuinely think you nikkas are insane for thinking otherwise.

I just saw bro dancing on Jimmy Fallon. He won the game of wrestling to me. Like, won it. He’s the man.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Avoiding questions with questions….right :ehh:

are you going to answer?

Or just ask silly questions like why I’m not taking a nikkas wrestling characters in-character goals serious

Silkk

Daps
Rocky being radio silent on social media so far huh?

Last couple times he came out on Smackdown he was all over Twitter and IG posting videos about it :sas2:
Rock is a smart dude. He won’t dig his heels in like Vince would, But im not sure if there’s enough time or a way to make a change now.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
He’s not trolling. He just picked up Liggins playbook off the ground and stole his gimmick :heh:
Lol if you say so bro.

nikkas are really mad at me for thinking Cody is in a good spot. That’s nuts.

The shyt that be controversial to yall is wild.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
That's not what you did tho :mjgrin: You wanted to discuss whether it was good writing or not until I pointed out it doesn't make a whole lot of sense :pachaha:

You know I don’t think Heyman is writing this shyt anymore. It’s been stale for a while. This is so dumb, I can’t disrespect a sneaky Jews iq like that.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I do lol

But not on this lol I genuinely see Cody as the guy.. maybe I’m crazy?

I really think 99% of the industry wishes they had cody spot. I genuinely think you nikkas are insane for thinking otherwise.

I just saw bro dancing on Jimmy Fallon. He won the game of wrestling to me lol
Man it’s not about that

It’s about some fans wanting Roman vs Cody II.. like you said the titles are props…. No matter how you pitch it nobody wants to see Cody vs Seth as a match up

What’s a match up nobody wants to see have to do with Cody eating good breh

Why do I as a viewer gotta be fine with Cody vs Seth

When

1. They’ve wrestled 1937272828 times
2. It’s happened at Mania before
3. Seth has lost every time time

Got seth out here begging Cody to fight him so he can main event :laff:

Silkk

Daps
are you going to answer?

Or just ask silly questions like why I’m not taking a nikkas wrestling characters goals serious
Somebody wanting to accomplish career goals is “silly” lol

Even though Cody is the same guy who left WWE and the first thing he did was create a list of goals to accomplish and has only spoke on one goal as the reason he came back in the first place :russ:

Like I said though, Liggins did this contrarian gimmick better with Daniel Bryan a decade ago :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Somebody wanting to accomplish career goals is “silly” lol

Even though Cody is the same guy who left WWE and the first thing he did was create a list of goals to accomplish and has only spoke on one goal as the reason he came back in the first place :russ:

Like I said though, Liggins did this contrarian gimmick better with Daniel Bryan a decade ago :manny:

Cody left WWE because he was in a lower mid carder wearing face paint and doing cartwheels

Now he’s the face of the company, future hall of famer and future multiple time world champion

And I’m a contrarian for understanding that? Okay fam. You got it

Last edited:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Rock is a smart dude. He won’t dig his heels in like Vince would, But im not sure if there’s enough time or a way to make a change now.

We'll see.. buddy got a massive ego. He dug his heels in on the DCU shyt and Warner Bros told him to kick rocks.

WWE is the booty call Rocky can always go back to when he needs that shot in the arm for Hollywood, he needs to make sure that fanbase doesn't backfire on him.

I gotta think he's smart enough to know the usual "MANA... GRATITUDE :mjcry:" type of post on IG is gonna get shyt on rn.

He's taking his time and calculating what the next move should be :skip:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cody left WWE because he was in a lower mid card wearing face paint and doing cartwheels

Now he’s the face of the company, future hall of famer and future multiple time world champion

And I’m a contrarian for understanding that? Okay fam. You got it
Lol

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Why is it every time there's bad writing there are posters who wanna talk about social media engagements and impressions and everything BUT the actual content of the show we're discussing?

:mjlol:
Bbbut it makes more money today :lolbron::troll: