So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
None of this is what I want, for the record. If I was in charge, Finn would be world champion because he would have won at Summerslam, and Roman would would have lost a year ago.. so we wouldn’t even be in this situation

:pachaha:

Butttt I’m not the one writing this shyt, I’m just a nikka with spectrum internet.. so I just watch, add my two cents and keep it pushing.

With that said tho, when I see The Rock and Roman face off to a reaction like that, my first thought isn’t “this is a mistake”

I think it’s a mistake to certain demographic lol.. people talking about fans in Philly booing the rock and Roman, and hijacking the show. That is absolute delusion. I promise we gon be alright ya’ll. Breathe.. Cody will get his title one day lol

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
None of this is what I want, for the record. If I was in charge, Finn would be world champion because he would have won at Summerslam, and Roman would would have lost a year ago.. so we wouldn’t even be in this situation

:pachaha:

Butttt I’m not the one writing this shyt, I’m just a nikka with spectrum internet.. so I just watch, add my two cents and keep it pushing.

With that said tho, when I see The Rock and Roman face off to a reaction like that, my first thought isn’t “this is a mistake”

I think it’s a mistake to certain demographic lol.. people talking about fans in Philly booing the rock and Roman, and hijacking the show. That is absolute delusion. I promise we gon be alright ya’ll. Breathe.. Cody will get his title one day lol
Dudes seething "Philly crowd is gonna tear them APART :damn: "

Philly crowd? You mean the "Mania crowd"? :heh:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WWE is the only “sport” where shyt like this happens and people try to rationalize it as being normal.

Joe Montana should come back to start the Super Bowl for the 49ers since he’s a bigger star than Brock Purdy right?
Let's not forget that the reason Rock is even back in WWE is for trying shyt like this in Hollywood and making enemies:mjlol:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps

200.gif

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
That line stopped being blurred 2 decades ago fam..

You're even discussing it under the guise of knowing what you’re watching is being written

You’re not talking about Cody turning down Roman at mania as Cody’s decision, you’re acknowledging that someone wrote his decision into the show…

So no, it’s not a sport. It’s fictional tv. Compare it to marvel or some shyt, not the NFL lol

Lol yes, obviously WWE is not apples to apples with NFL, which is why I put "sport" in quotes. Nobody is disputing it's not a real sport. But there are athletic feats they have to pull off in the match to get to the end result. The last time Rocky did this his quad popped like a balloon and he got a hernia. Now 11 years later he's 52 and is gasping for air while cutting promos. What is that going to look like in a 20 min match?

But if you don't like that analogy then let's say, it's Todd Phillips deciding to replace Joaquin Phoenix with Jack Nicholson for Joker 2. :yeshrug:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Now nikkas gonna act like they ain't been clowning and not respecting Seth's title ever since that shyt was created:mjlol:

I’m not nikkas. Seth been carrying WWE all year if you ask me. I don’t even think Seth should lose if he faces Cody, he’s already put that mf over 3 times.

I wanna see cody walk out of mania titleless again. Just for the internet meltdowns fr

Internet wrestling fans make me feel like a sadist. I damn near get off on seeing ya’ll in shambles

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Brian Gewirtz back in WWE creative, breh I literally CALLED this shyt last week. Find the post. Right after Rock got named to the board.

Hunter will be gone by WM 41 - CAWdy never finishing the story

> But, in WWE, there isn’t going to be anyone that’s not going to at least consider Dwayne Johnson’s ideas. PWInsider.com is told this wasn’t done to target and politic Cody out of his main event out of malice, but out of the belief that Johnson was the best idea to make money now and respect his new position with the company’s parent company. This was a strategic move to give Johnson more political power overall and to show Endeavor’s faith in his involvement and that even Paul Levesque, who has done an admirable job as the Chief Creative Officer, would "lose that power struggle with Johnson at this point", as one source surmised.
> One source confirmed to PWInsider.com that former Senior Vice President of Development at Johnson’s Seven Bucks Productions, Brian Gewirtz will be in the mix as the voice representing Johnson in the WWE Creative process going forward. There are some who believe Gewirtz, who at one point was one of the longest tenured WWE Head Writers, will be around physically at least for major shows going forward, could even be there as a “Plan B” if Endeavor ever needs to pivot WWE's direction and go with a Johnson-backed creative team down the line.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not nikkas. Seth been carrying WWE all year if you ask me. I don’t even think Seth should lose if he faces Cody, he’s already put that mf over 3 times.

I wanna see cody walk out of mania titleless again. Just for the internet meltdowns fr

Internet wrestling fans make me feel like a sadist. I damn near get off on seeing ya’ll in shambles
I'm not "y'all" I only started watching wrestling again last year I'm just laughing at ALL the fukkery:mjlol:

Either way nikkas reaching trying to act like this ain't a clusterfukk and that the Rock don't give a single fukk if it is:mjlol:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Brian Gewirtz back in WWE creative, breh I literally CALLED this shyt last week. Find the post. Right after Rock got named to the board.

Hunter will be gone by WM 41 - CAWdy never finishing the story

I like Triple H's vision. I may not like that he isn't making Bobby Lashley the beast incarnate that he should be (especially now that Brock is out), but Triple H is pretty creative and has made the product more logical in terms of story development.

I hope they don't replace him. Rock gotta reconsider. Don't turn into Vince! :sadcam:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The title unification only sucked because Roman is part time. It'll work for someone like Cody

In fact....

This is a good idea. :ohhh:
A year after introducing a second world title? This doesn’t work with split rosters unless each show is entirely different from each other like if one show was known for its tag division and the other had a cruiserweight division. Look at the tag title scene. Smackdown doesn’t have a tag team scene right now and there’s nothing they’ve put in place of it while the tag titles are unified.