So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Lol yes, obviously WWE is not apples to apples with NFL, which is why I put "sport" in quotes. Nobody is disputing it's not a real sport. But there are athletic feats they have to pull off in the match to get to the end result. The last time Rocky did this his quad popped like a balloon and he got a hernia. Now 11 years later he's 52 and is gasping for air while cutting promos. What is that going to look like in a 20 min match?

But if you don't like that analogy then let's say, it's Todd Phillips deciding to replace Joaquin Phoenix with Jack Nicholson for Joker 2. :yeshrug:

That’s still not a fair comparison, because an actor is being replaced.

A real comparison would be introducing Superman to fight where Batman and the rest of the justice league is getting their ass whooped lol

I think ya’ll gotta relax tho lol that white boy will win the title. This is not Daniel Bryan where we really don’t know if WWE will ever trust him enough to pull the trigger. Cody is Cena. His record since returning is like 200-2. Back to back rumble wins. Back to back mania main events. nikka damn near OP at this point, and people in shambles like bro on his way to catering.

I get it tho. It’s actually ill to me that y’all like homie this much.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Made up wrestling journalism for made up stories.

Wwe is controlling the narrative and shifting the focus away from the whole McMahon scandal even if temporary.

I still believe that it's gonna be Cody vs Roman and it'll absolutely get there no matter what.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
That’s still not a fair comparison, because an actor is being replaced.

A real comparison would be introducing Superman to fight where Batman and the rest of the justice league is getting their ass whooped lol

I think ya’ll gotta relax tho lol that white boy will win the title. This is not Daniel Bryan where we really don’t know if WWE will ever trust him enough to pull the trigger. Cody is Cena. His record since returning is like 200-2. Back to back rumble wins. Back to back mania main events. nikka damn near OP at this point, and people in shambles like bro on his way to catering.

I get it tho. It’s actually ill to me that y’all like homie this much.

Isn't an actor being replaced here? Cody had the role, they swapped him out and gave the role to someone else. Joaquin would never come out talmbout, you know I think Jack really deserves this sequel.

People fukk with Cody because they've seen his rise from day one and the path he took. I have come around on him from when he first left WWE and started AEW when he truly was CAWdy.

The issue to me it's not even so much about liking him that much, it's more about the reason behind why it's even happening. The current state of WWE is on fire due to Cody, Jey, Sami, Seth, Roman, etc. All these dudes, are why WWE is doing record business right now and doing it without relying on bringing back old heads.

They had their modern-era Rock-Austin II from WM X-7 in their laps right here and fumbled it :yeshrug:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison

200.gif

That comment section :mjlol:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Dudes seething "Philly crowd is gonna tear them APART :damn: "

Philly crowd? You mean the "Mania crowd"? :heh:
You can’t rule out the rabid diehards keeping that ECW energy alive in Philly :troll:

Even being a curtain jerker for WWE is more relevant and prestigious than being AEW champ.

I'm sure he wishes he could be in a friendship feud with Daniel Garcia in front of 1500 fans :heh:
“FRIENDS FOR-E-VER!” :mjcry:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That's not what you did tho :mjgrin: You wanted to discuss whether it was good writing or not until I pointed out it doesn't make a whole lot of sense :pachaha:

Fam, I hate when ya’ll do this. You’re imagining my point and creating talking points against what you imagined. At no point did I call this good writing or bad writing. In fact I said if it was me writing, Roman wouldn’t even have a championship to defend.

I only ever spoke toward Cody being “injusticed”

The threadtitle was “Cody came back to WWE to be a second tier title holder” and my reply was he came back to be the face of the company and has been that and more since his arrival.

That’s it.. it’s like you’re quoting me but replying to someone else lol

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

lol that isn’t really a bad idea but they should have just kept Cody away from Roman. Having him point at him and then show up last night saying how important getting his belt was to him was stupid. Just have have agree with Seth on Monday night and challenge him then. Don’t even go around Roman until close to Summerslam.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Brian Gewirtz back in WWE creative, breh I literally CALLED this shyt last week. Find the post. Right after Rock got named to the board.

Hunter will be gone by WM 41 - CAWdy never finishing the story
The-Rock-Peoples-Elbow.jpg

The Great One beats HHH again

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Came back to be the face of the company and achieved that status on arrival

But he hasn’t won the fictional title yet and wrestling fans obsession with what’s happening on the show and inability to differentiate between that and real life thinks he’s somehow being injusticed. It’s all pretty hilarious to watch
Why are you discounting everything out of Cody’s own mouth the past two years?

Does he not know how to differentiate between set goals he wants to accomplish in his career and everything else?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Came back to be the face of the company and achieved that status on arrival

But he hasn’t won the fictional title yet and wrestling fans obsession with what’s happening on the show and inability to differentiate between that and real life thinks he’s somehow being injusticed. It’s all pretty hilarious to watch
Breh why you be trolling :russ:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Why are you discounting everything out of Cody’s own mouth the past two years?

Does he not know how to differentiate between set goals he wants to accomplish in his career and everything else?

Do you think cody is disappointed in his career?

Like, do you truly believe Cody wakes up depressed and sad like damn, why’d I come back to this company?

Do you genuinely believe in your heart that Cody Devonte Rhodes is upset about his position in the wrestling stratosphere?