So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
We'll see.. buddy got a massive ego. He dug his heels in on the DCU shyt and Warner Bros told him to kick rocks.

WWE is the booty call Rocky can always go back to when he needs that shot in the arm for Hollywood, he needs to make sure that fanbase doesn't backfire on him.

I gotta think he's smart enough to know the usual "MANA... GRATITUDE :mjcry:" type of post on IG is gonna get shyt on rn.

He's taking his time and calculating what the next move should be :skip:
He's a genius..he'll be OK. Everybody fell off but him. Austin, Hogan, Bret, Nash, Goldberg, the Rebel..all of em. He ignited in what? 3 different decades. I wouldn't doubt him...

• Haha
Reactions: 907

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cody left WWE because he was in a lower mid card wearing face paint and doing cartwheels

Now he’s the face of the company, future hall of famer and future multiple time world champion

And I’m a contrarian for understanding that? Okay fam. You got it
You don’t seem to understand someone having goals.

That’s wild, But :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Larry and luffin making sense. Cody is a real redemption story and he was one thumb away from winning. Everyone been waiting all year.

Nostalgia is poison. No wants to see a rerun when something fresh and hot was hinted at. Rock makes money one night. But the tickets been sold and ppv buys don’t matter. Cody makes money for you every night on a potential cena level. I don’t think Vince makes this decision.

Silkk

Daps
He's a genius..he'll be OK. Everybody fell off but him. Austin, Hogan, Bret, Nash, Goldberg, the Rebel..all of em. He ignited in what? 3 different decades. I wouldn't doubt him...
Rock is my favorite actor rn and one of my favorite wrestlers ever….

But the nikka movies been flopping like a MF the past few years :ld:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You don’t seem to understand someone having goals.

That’s wild, But :manny:

I absolutely understand having goals, and Cody is going to check all that shyt off.

I don’t for one second believe that Cody is never winning a world title. Like, let’s be clear. Dude is retiring with multiple. He’s a future hall of famer.

And that’s all I’m speaking toward. I don’t know why that’s getting you bent out of shape. nikka taking shots at me and shyt, I ain’t even on that. I just think homie has it made. Y’all acting like the boy going back to catering and wrestling on Sunday night heat now. It ain’t all that. We all rooting for bro..

And what I said about his goals was in reference to in-character on screen promos fam.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

He's been taking misstep after misstep for the last few years though. He's not moving like he was a decade ago when he worked his way to the top of Hollywood. Either getting bad advice or not taking advice at all and working off his ego.

Remember how pissed he was when WWE booked him into that Rumble spot with Roman to have the crowd turn on him.. he was very aware of his image and how each step would be taken at that point.

The fact that he did this and couldn't see the backlash coming ahead of time is wild. Moving sloppy :yeshrug:

Silkk

Daps
I absolutely understand having goals, and Cody is going to check all that shyt off.

I don’t for one second believe that Cody is never winning a world title. Like, let’s be clear. Dude is retiring with multiple. He’s a future hall of famer.

And that’s all I’m speaking toward. I don’t know why that’s getting you bent out of shape. nikka taking shots at me and shyt, I ain’t even on that. I just think homie has it made. Y’all acting like the boy going back to catering and wrestling on Sunday night heat now. It ain’t all that. We all rooting for bro..

And what I said about his goals was in reference in in-character on screen promos fam.
Cool,

You also told me Austin Theory cashing in on the US Title immediately after an open challenge only to lose would be best for his career.

You still think that was a good decision?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I'll be real: I don't understand the draw of Cody. His moveset, his cadence. I don't get the appeal of him and I think he's a USA belt tier wrestler. Not a world champion caliber wrestler.
Cody is great because he’s relatable..

Like when you really look at the story of Cody, you have to look at it in totality. Not just what you see on TV

This is a dude that we’ve seen

- initially struggle as a jobber while living with the burden of not being his pops

- finally come into his own and start showing potential

- get pushed back down the card and forced to play a cartoon character he didn’t wanna play

- ask for his release and get it poppin on the indys

- really make himself a main eventer outside of WWE’s system

- walk back into WWE as the SELF-MADE face of the company due to his own hard work without the machine

When you consider all this, it’s not hard to see why people love Cody. nikka truly made shyt pop. You can’t hate on that, even if he is a lil corny

Cool,

You also told me Austin Theory cashing in on the US Title immediately after an open challenge only to lose would be best for his career.

You still think that was a good decision?

I never said cashing in on the US title and losing was a good idea

But on the coli where nikkas skim posts, look for keywords and reply to what they imagined was said, I’m not surprised you weren’t able to comprehend.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be real: I don't understand the draw of Cody. His moveset, his cadence. I don't get the appeal of him and I think he's a USA belt tier wrestler. Not a world champion caliber wrestler.
Determined white guy with a hint of innocence will always be over in America. Being Dusty's son is the icing. He also generally comes off like cool people

From what little I've seen of him he appears to be decent on the mic:manny:

Silkk

Daps
I never said cashing in on the US title and losing was a good idea

But on the coli where nikkas skim posts, look for keywords and reply to what they imagined was said, I’m not surprised you weren’t able to comprehend.
The threads are still there though…

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The threads are still there though…

And The Rock is still main eventing mania with Roman

:manny:

I don’t know what Austin Theory failed cash in has to do with any of this shyt, but shouts out to Cody. Hate he couldn’t get his chip this mania but fukk it we ball

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It doesn’t matter if Cody got the face reaction he wanted, that’s irrelevant to the storyline he’s built. He needs the title just because it’s something he’s never had. Look at that reaction in the pic with Rock hugging him. This shyt hurts him. :skip:

If they somehow don’t book him to win at Mania, they gotta do it at SS. Can’t drag this shyt on for long.