So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Now Cody’s story is running secondary to the Rock’s story even after Rocky stepped aside to give Cody his match that Cody voluntarily gave up.
And that was my point, no matter how much the IWC thinks they know what’s best for business, the rock is still the bigger draw meaning a match with Roman is easily the bigger more interesting story.

The rock got the lapsed fans checking in on his segments. Him putting Cody over is better for business than Cody just beating Roman

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
And that was my point, no matter how much the IWC thinks they know what’s best for business, the rock is still the bigger draw meaning a match with Roman is easily the bigger more interesting story.

The rock got the lapsed fans checking in on his segments. Him putting Cody over is better for business than Cody just beating Roman
What. Sucks is giants like Roman and Rock will need Solo and Jimmy to help them beat broke-down Seth, and Cody. And rven then they will fail probably bc ppl want Cody to be victorious .

It's gonna be a bad look.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
What. Sucks is giants like Roman and Rock will need Solo and Jimmy to help them beat broke-down Seth, and Cody. And rven then they will fail probably bc ppl want Cody to be victorious .

It's gonna be a bad look.
The WWE fanbase as a whole doesn’t seem to give a damn that Roman can’t win a match unless Heyman and other Samoans interfere. Why will they care if the Rock has to rely on it too?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The WWE fanbase as a whole doesn’t seem to give a damn that Roman can’t win a match unless Heyman and other Samoans interfere. Why will they care if the Rock has to rely on it too?
Because

A. Roman is a heel and bc he has outlived his reign, he relies on help. He didn't need them early on.

B. Rock has never needed help since 98, so now that he's turned heel he suddenly needs help again? . It will make him look weak, especially given his age

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I doubt that @avon barksdale dude is Black. He's the AEW version of that loser @Max.

4cotc3u5.jpg

I don't trust people talking that "race card" bullshyt and calling Black people "dark eyed monkeys."
Dude always seemed suspect, posts not shocking to me

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
You know, I don't think Tony threatens the wrestlers. If I had to guess, I think Tony probably pays them extra or gives them gifts for going into PR mode.
I don't think so.

I just think a lot of them know how good they have it in AEW

You got barely trained, mediocre wrestlers who've spent their lives on the indies being unable to pay their bills, finally making 6 figures guaranteed and they get to be on TV on a weekly basis, when a lot of them would be jobbers in WWE.