So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
GFaDLRxXYAANC6E
Tony kHan

tony-khan-sunglasses-put-on-sunglasses.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It blurs the line. Rock still has to perform athletically in a 15-20 min match.
That line stopped being blurred 2 decades ago fam..

You're even discussing it under the guise of knowing what you’re watching is being written

You’re not talking about Cody turning down Roman at mania as Cody’s decision, you’re acknowledging that someone wrote his decision into the show…

So no, it’s not a sport. It’s fictional tv. Compare it to marvel or some shyt, not the NFL lol

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
And a badly written one which you are ignoring. A Royal Rumble winner who has been saying he's going to "finish the story" for two years just gave up his spot because......

Well, I'll let you explain it. We're all ears. :jbhmm:

Wait, Is Cody not getting a title shot at wrestlemania?

Y’all think he off the show or something? Lol I thought he was just going with Seth? I’m lost??

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Y’all think he off the show or something? Lol I thought he was just going with Seth? I’m lost??

Even if he does pick Seth.. it would still be bad writing because Cody has stated several times that the belt his daddy got screwed out of... is the belt that he wants... Roman's title.

Hey I'm willing to "let it play out" too but if I see bad writing, I call it bad writing.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

If he takes the match with Seth he looks like a scavenger and a coward. Roman already went way out of his way to bury Seth and his title last night and then there’s the context of Cody already beat Seth 3 times in a row with the third time being while he had a major injury and this time Seth has two torn ligaments in his knee while a huge piece of Seth’s presentation right now is that he’s dealing with all sorts of injuries and working hurt to prove himself and this belt. He’s basically being presented as a champion who is on borrowed time because his back or knee will give out on him sooner or later. You don’t want to book your top face to choose that guy instead of his rival he’s got unfinished business with. It’s also obvious that if Punk can’t go, Drew needs to be the one facing Rollins.