Snoop probably help have PAC killed

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Like I said bruh. That's like sayin Bravehearts is in LA. nikkas need to do somethin bout that. And think Nas wouldn't be there or be involved. I mean it's OBVIOUS Snoop felt a way cause he kicked down our buildings in a video after. I mean come on fam. Let's entertain he wasn't speaking on Snoop specifically. He still was speaking on his crew. How could u turn around and say u don't have a problem wit a nikka after almost gettin ya homeboys bodied?. Bro it don't make sense and I don't see how u could defend Snoop in any of this shyt. U and ya boys almost get shot up. U make a video shyttin on NY. U make songs shyttin on NY and Biggie. U riding around wit the crew who got beef wit the other crew. Then u turn around and get on the radio out of nowhere sayin u love the nikkas who ya crew and label is beefing wit? :dahell:. I mean I woulda respected more if he didn't say shyt at all. And just kept quiet. U know how weak that make ya team look when one of the main nikkas is on some herb shyt like that?

fair enough

I still don't have any ill will feelings towards snoop because biggie words on air were slided at pac then DPG and based off the only character is from death row yapping was suge and pac

but you do have a point

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:what: Snoop is ON PAC's LABEL. Why wouldn't he diss Bad Boy back? This is the same skinny ass dog that was on stage in the house of blues laughing when Pac was dissing Biggie and puffy.

Dre was even clowning Biggie in the California Love set.

Dre and Snoop are a bunch of pussies.

:salute:Suge he kept it 100

:martin:

breh i'm not even going to waste time going back-and-forth with you on this topic because your state of mind is in a different galaxy then minds

the only question I have
is what would make pac think snoop dre DPG and the rest of his new label mates join in his beef with biggie puff and bad boy especially off the fact of him not liking snoop and DPG for stealing his stlye/material etc... many years before him joining DR
this being based off his one of his closest female friends Natasha Walker stated this in the interview from one of his sites
that's all I'm saying

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
fair enough

I still don't have any ill will feelings towards snoop because biggie words on air were slided at pac then DPG and based off the only character is from death row yapping was suge and pac

but you do have a point
It's like this. Bottom line Snoop was a clown. U will NEVER see Biggie hopping on the radio sayin he loves a nikka who had Junior Mafia's trailer shot up. Snoop was a nikka that was tryna play both sides. That's why he's a clown and that's why Pac shytted on him. And eventually Daz. And eventually Kurupt. And all of em still fukked wit Pac till his death and until this day. Kurupts kind of a weirdo too tho. I can't go off what Natasha Walker said about Pac cause like I said its years after the fact. It's some real messy gossip shyt she was doin and he's not here to defend himself. The way he was moving in real life didn't reflect that. Snoop even flaked on Pac when they had to do that SNL performance for no reason. People who was around them said Snoop was funny style wit it. And that shyt carries on till this day. And how he even did artist like Tray Dee dirty and he had to chase Snoop. Or Doggy's Angels. Etc etc. I've personally seen this nikka lie thru his teeth and go back n forth on his stories and word plenty of times to know he's full of shyt.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's like this. Bottom line Snoop was a clown. U will NEVER see Biggie hopping on the radio sayin he loves a nikka who had Junior Mafia's trailer shot up. Snoop was a nikka that was tryna play both sides. That's why he's a clown and that's why Pac shytted on him. And eventually Daz. And eventually Kurupt. And all of em still fukked wit Pac till his death and until this day. Kurupts kind of a weirdo too tho. I can't go off what Natasha Walker said about Pac cause like I said its years after the fact. It's some real messy gossip shyt she was doin and he's not here to defend himself. The way he was moving in real life didn't reflect that. Snoop even flaked on Pac when they had to do that SNL performance for no reason. People who was around them said Snoop was funny style wit it. And that shyt carries on till this day. And how he even did artist like Tray Dee dirty and he had to chase Snoop. Or Doggy's Angels. Etc etc. I've personally seen this nikka lie thru his teeth and go back n forth on his stories and word plenty of times to know he's full of shyt.
Exactly Snoop tried to play both sides..Snoop was THE nikka who wanted Pac on Deathrow to begin with after seeing what was going on back east..all up on stage at the source awards talking shyt, in videos knocking over buildings, Snoop put himself in that beef but he let the attention Pac was getting make him jealous to the point he had to go on the radio to spite Suge,Pac and his label..plus im sure he was heated at Dre being pushed off the label as well..if snoop felt that wasnt his beef thats understandable but then you should holla at ya man 1 on 1 and be like thats your beef...

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:martin:

breh i'm not even going to waste time going back-and-forth with you on this topic because your state of mind is in a different galaxy then minds

the only question I have
is what would make pac think snoop dre DPG and the rest of his new label mates join in his beef with biggie puff and bad boy especially off the fact of him not liking snoop and DPG for stealing his stlye/material etc... many years before him joining DR
this being based off his one of his closest female friends Natasha Walker stated this in the interview from one of his sites
that's all I'm saying
Pac, DPG, Snoop, Dre, etc had the obligation to join the beef because they were on the same label and were laughing/joining Pac when dissing Biggie and Puffy. People like Lady of Rage were an exception because she kept it 100 with Pac and wasn't sneak dissing Badboy like Snoop and Dre were doing.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Not sure if he had a hand in having him kilt I think it was one time that did that. But Pac and Snoop definitely did have beef.

Someone mentioned Natasha Walker before, according to her, Pac had recorded some material for DR and the people at DR let the camp hear it and Snoop and them took a few things from the material and used it in their songs. That is the reason why he didn't want to join DR when first offered back in the day. That also made Pac feel some type of way about Snoop and his camp.

Pac was going at Dre who Snoop loved which I'm sure Snoop wasn't feeling even if it started in his defense. It's one thing to talk about him not being there for Snoop, it's another thing to start talking about him being gay.

Snoop said he would work with Biggie during Pac's beef with him even after Biggie got him and his crew shot up and Pac was riding for Snoop.

Snoop got overshadowed by Pac and Pac wasn't humble about it. It got to the point where Suge used to have to remind Pac that Snoop helped build the label. Pac had the authority to stop Snoop from recording at anytime so he could record.

Pac got into with Kurupt and threatened to have the Outlawz beat him up.

It has been said that Pac put hands on Snoop.

Pac was rolling with Suge and his Piru's and Snoop was a Crip. Both sides intermingled but at the end of the day they both went their separate ways. This is evidenced by a Bad Azz interview where he said that he wanted to go to Vegas with Pac but Daz told him that it was mainly Suge and homies which was a Blood thing. Bad Azz said he never thought about it like that and he fell back.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

:yeshrug:

personaly i would NOT make that analogy of
biggie's > jr mafia ... to ... snoop's > DPG

jr mafia were youngins under biggie while DPG were the same age as snoop & made their own decisions
but thats a moot point

i disagree with u on the other part
pac aint shyt on snoop over playing both sides, snoop made it known he was tight with biggie & wasnt gonna get involved
and i dont even know were u got daz & kurupt falling out with snoop over this playing both sides shyt - didnt DPG break up in the 00's like 5 years after pac died

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Exactly Snoop tried to play both sides..Snoop was THE nikka who wanted Pac on Deathrow to begin with after seeing what was going on back east..all up on stage at the source awards talking shyt, in videos knocking over buildings, Snoop put himself in that beef but he let the attention Pac was getting make him jealous to the point he had to go on the radio to spite Suge,Pac and his label..plus im sure he was heated at Dre being pushed off the label as well..if snoop felt that wasnt his beef thats understandable but then you should holla at ya man 1 on 1 and be like thats your beef...

:snoop: da fukk u nikkaz come up with this shyt :snoop:

snoop wanted pac on DR then got jealous cause pac got more east/west beef attention
:what: yall nikkaz............... :mjlol:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Pac, DPG, Snoop, Dre, etc had the obligation to join the beef because they were on the same label and were laughing/joining Pac when dissing Biggie and Puffy. People like Lady of Rage were an exception because she kept it 100 with Pac and wasn't sneak dissing Badboy like Snoop and Dre were doing.

1st off when did snoop EVER diss biggie ?

and why would dre, snoop & DPG have to be obligated into dissing someone they aint got beef with

thats like saying
ememin, 50, d12, gunit were ALL ...obligated to diss suge base off the founder of shady/aftermath

or

DMX, eve, drag-on, swiss beats were ALL ...obligated to diss puff base off ruff ryder newly signed group the lox prior negative history with their former boss of bad boy

:snoop: .... just admit it was fukking retarded of pac to expect his new label mates to get involved into his own personal conflict
breh - your smarter than this

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Could never be cool with nikkaz who almost got me killed

"Bu bu but he was only tryna get DPG and Pac fukked up:whoa:"

What kindve shyt is that lol?Snoop not supposed to have a problem because Biggie was only trying to get his cousin and homeboy fukked up,but not him personally? The worst part about Snoop for me is that he knows this info,yet still puts it out there like Suge and Pac was the only agitators while Badboy only wanted peace:mjcry:....I cant imagine Snoop don't know all these details,facts and rumors when the whole innanets knew decades later,im sure he heard it all in real time.

Snoop a disrespectful nikka though,and is purely about his money,he's a master politician at this shyt....He'll pretty much say whatever sounds good at the time,knowing that if he offends people he can masterfully spin his way out of it and people will still love him.

And well he's right,thats Uncle Snoop:pachaha:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: da fukk u nikkaz come up with this shyt :snoop:

snoop wanted pac on DR then got jealous cause pac got more east/west beef attention
:what: yall nikkaz............... :mjlol:

Why wouldn't he be?nikka made Deathrow famous,then hear comes Pac acting like he's the head of the label,callin shots with Suge:pachaha:....Even naming MC Hammer the damn general:laff:

Maybe jealous is the wrong word,but if not jealous a lot of them nikkas was agitated,I'd say jealous is partially accurate though....Its Suges fault for being that close with Pac,how you got your first flagship artist afraid you and Pac gon jump him on a plane:dahell:?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Pac was wrong. He got set up by the dudes he thought had his back. They didn't. The rape charge was going to put him in jail for years. He was angry... And out for revenge. Puffy and Big were scapegoats for the people he was really mad at. The CIA and Henchman. Plus he was broke and needed the controversy to sell records.

Snoop was going straight after his trial. He wasn't fukking up again for nobody. Especially Pac who was a loose cannon towards the end. Gotta respect that.....

Jack Skellington

yes indeed family
Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town
2pac killed 2pac;

brought it on himself. Great artist but highly emotional, I believe that's what lead to his death.

If you were a street nikka, doing all what he did, you would die an early death - and that's what happened. 2pac wanted to live like a gangster,he should have just kept it on wax.
Case Closed. fukk all this conspiracy shyt:mjlol:

we ain got time for that

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
:what: Snoop is ON PAC's LABEL. Why wouldn't he diss Bad Boy back? This is the same skinny ass dog that was on stage in the house of blues laughing when Pac was dissing Biggie and puffy.

Dre was even clowning Biggie in the California Love set.

Dre and Snoop are a bunch of pussies.

:salute:Suge he kept it 100
forgot about this when he was on stage saying fucc biggie laughing

listen to him in the background being a groupie :beli: