Snoop probably help have PAC killed

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
fukk you think it was you dikk riding weirdo...It was orig Snoop idea to get Pac on Deathrow..true or false? Was Snoop not talking shyt in NY and cheering Suge on when he was shytting on Puffy? And I said it was a combination of Pac getting more attention which has been spoken on by other DR artist/producers and Dre getting pushed off the label by Pac or Suge that made Snoop switch up...even Suge said he aint need NOBODY but Pac...not Snoop or Dre..
snoop didnt have a voice in shyt breh..

warren brings snoop to his brother dre

warren said everybody ended up with death row jackets but him pissed dub off..

if snoop had that much of a voice to bring pac ..why he let suge break up 213

pac comin was a chess move..suge already pissed at puff..4 jake dyin...pac mad at em now too..why not bring someone with the same agenda...

snoop let warren get done dirty...snoop shoulda stood up for warren they grinded hard together u dont sign 2 n leave the other one out

snoop had no voice in shyt,,,,he didnt even look out 4 warren on his solos...took 3 albums 4 it to happen...

nate looked out every single time...

then when 213 finally get their chance to shine..warren didnt produce not one song...

snoop was talkin shyt yeah but him n nate thought what suge did was fukked up

he didnt like the booin...n reacted to it...

it wasnt bout the attention..snoop fail back durin his trial..

the staff..who said it was on pac dikk..snoop wasnt jealous...

snoop had since enough to drawline with the fukkery

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

pac comin was a chess move..suge already pissed at puff..4 jake dyin...pac mad at em now too..why not bring someone with the same agenda...

snoop let warren get done dirty...snoop shoulda stood up for warren they grinded hard together u dont sign 2 n leave the other one out

snoop had no voice in shyt,,,,he didnt even look out 4 warren on his solos...took 3 albums 4 it to happen...

then when 213 finally get their chance to shine..warren didnt produce not one song...

Snoop is a grimey coward. Bottom line. The nikka looks out for numero uno. Can't speak for how jealous he was but from what people around them said Snoop was funny style towards Pac outta nowhere. nikka accepted the gig for SNL and then when it was time to rehearse to do the show he was on some fukk that nikka shyt. The way THEY(as in people around them) made it seem was like Snoop had a jealousy issue. It ain't far fetched. U right bout that Warren G shyt too. Dre fukked up for that too cause that's his step brother. And he still let him get done dirty.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thats cool and all but I dont care if he or anyone else was on Pac dikk, Im going off what people who were there at the time said..and most people said Snoop switched up and started acting like a scorned female b/c Pac was getting all the studio time, all the label focus, etc... Snoop said it himself he suggested it to Suge about getting Pac out and this is way back in 96..

Thats cool and all...Snoop said back in 96 he was the one who got at Suge about getting Pac on Deathrow ....no one has ever refuted it..not Suge or Pac or anyone else ..so its whatever...also none that dont change the fact Snoop came off as a lame after popping big shyt before,during and after his murder trial..all that other shyt i dont care about...snoop was a jealous hoe...

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pacs beef with them was they didnt warn him. And Puff hired some of the dudes who were under henchman to Badboy for security or some shyt and Pac hanging with each other after the facts. Pac helped put Biggie on. He felt like regardless of what was going on Big should have told him about the set up. But Big knew what time it was. He loved Pac buy his credentials compared to Henchman wasnt shyt. Even Puff had no say. Pac was fukking with snakes and got bit for not being wise enough to play his hand wisely.

With mass legal fees he had no choice but to sign with Suge. Which is why he recorded so much music. Enough to fufill his obligation and start his own imprint. He had already put the wheels in motion when he was shot. Thats how I know he is dead... He left to much on the table to fake his death..... anyway so out of jail he is on a rampage drugs women and an intiment connenct to sess pools of money. Most importantly he got protection. He already wasnt fukking with Puff and them..... Biggie had blown up in his absence and his number one spot was gone.... and he felt betrayed and abandoned... It took nothing for Suge to put the battery in his back. And once Pac saw the reaction it recieved in his favor he pushed on them nikkas. Contorversy sells and he became the walking definition of it. Pac was smart as fukk. He knew what the world wanted and he happily obliged and caked up off it. That whole beef turned personal when it got violent but for the most part is was just hiphop opera. Something to keep the people talking about him.

Puff was already fukking with crips long before Pac came along. His affiliations were already in play. All he had to do was ask. Henchman and Jack were protected by the feds... They had no reason to fear Pac. Or kill him. Nothing he said could harm them. However when Deathrow tortured one of his associates trying to get Puffs mom address he put his cards on the table. Then it got personal.
Aw poor Puffy..all he ever wanted to do was dance and here come big bad Suge and Pac fukkin with him..you nikkas would love to believe he was some hapless victim ..Puffy put himself in that beef along with them dudes he was rolling with...allll them nikkas hands is dirty..Suge,Pac,Puffy,biggie, them A team nikkas..they was all plotting on eachother..they all got they karma and its only a matter of time before Puffy gets his.....and they was damn sure hurting him in 96...i remember that shyt vividly...Suge taking pictures with Puffy kids, Puffy moms calling up Deathrow to try and squash the beef, Puffy trying get Farrakhan to help...they was gettin clowned and crying how pac was fukkin up hip hop.. Pac was gloating about destroying them. ..it was personal way before the Mark Bell incident..they aint decide to just get at this nikka for no reason...aint no one putting this dude name in shyt just to fukk with him either...by the time 2pac got out of jail he was a huge star, bigger than biggie ever was...he aint need beef with biggie to sell records or to be a bigger star since he was the bigger star on the bigger label..this was a street beef that spilled over into music...like i said its goin be alot more to come out before we know who all the players were in this shyt...

Last edited:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Aw poor Puffy..all he ever wanted to do was dance and here come big bad Suge and Pac fukkin with him..you nikkas would love to believe he was some hapless victim ..Puffy put himself in that beef along with them dudes he was rolling with...allll them nikkas hands is dirty..Suge,Pac,Puffy,biggie, them A team nikkas..they was all plotting on eachother..they all got they karma and its only a matter of time before Puffy gets his.....and they was damn sure hurting him in 96...i remember that shyt vividly...Suge taking pictures with Puffy kids, Puffy moms calling up Deathrow to try and squash the beef, Puffy trying get Farrakhan to help...they was gettin clowned and crying how pac was fukkin up hip hop.. Pac was gloating about destroying them. ..it was personal way before the Mark Bell incident..they aint decide to just get at this nikka for no reason...aint no one putting this dude name in shyt just to fukk with him either...by the time 2pac got out of jail he was a huge star, bigger than biggie ever was...he aint need beef with biggie to sell records or to be a bigger star since he was the bigger star on the bigger label..this was a street beef that spilled over into music...like i said its goin be alot more to come out before we know who all the players were in this shyt...

Pac was famous DeathRow made him infamous. BadBoy took over in 95 and the label and its stars were the better lable as far as sales and billboard went. Dre was gone and most of the talent scattered away with his departure. It was more business than personal. Until Suge started playing dirty.

The beef for both sides was mostly business.

And Puff is wolf who prefers to wear sheep clothing. But his hand was forced.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac was famous DeathRow made him infamous. BadBoy took over in 95 and the label and its stars were the better lable as far as sales and billboard went. Dre was gone and most of the talent scattered away with his departure. It was more business than personal. Until Suge started playing dirty.

Badboy was never on Deathrows level as far as sales go in that time period. ... Bad boy took over in 95...96 Deathrow sells 7mil ...yea def took over. ...almost all their releases were massive...Chronic,Doggystyle,Dogg food, All eyez on me..shyt even Makaveli sold like 5mil..no label was moving units like they were..bad boys sales never came close until life after death dropped which was HUGE itself followed by Mase and puffy albums which were huge too...Pac was HUGE by the time cali love dropped...maybe im showing my age but that album was highly anticipated..i remember week in rock constantly showing behind the footage of the video....shyt cost like 30 bucks but everyone i knew had a copy..Pac was that nikka before and during Deathrow...I agree Puff was a wolf but he had them other nikkas eating off him that was official. .....Suge was coming for his head tho..Pac was talkin too reckless about REAL killers..them nikkas wont about to let that slide...which comes back to my main point..he was tryin fukk they money up in 96 and had public opinion on his side.. biggie was gettin clowned, Puffy was just that dancing nikka from the videos..i dont think its out the realm of possibly that Henchman who confronted pac at the house of blues with some crips got in Puff ear about payin them nikkas to get with Suge and Pac..thats just my theory from what Ive read and putting shyt together in my blunted out mind about who/where the hit came from..i think thats more likely than Puffy hearing hitem up and bein like ok these nikkas need to die ...

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Go to youtube, Snoop speaks on getting at Suge to get Pac on the row..I never said he was jealous of him bc the east/west nonsense...he was jealous bc Pac came over and became THE guy on Deathrow and a bigger star than Snoop overall in 95-96..this aint my opinion my nikka, its from people who were there..all factual..Im sure Pac brought the problems to himself..that dont mean he should've sat back and let nikkas shyt on him...Puff was involved or at least aware that nikka was walking into a set up..that shyt has been more than solidified..maybe you would've let nikkas beat and rob you but Pac obviously felt different and handled it...linked up with another official nikka and started shytting on them ...maybe he Should've let them nikkas hoe him, he might still be alive like alot these Other rappers who got robbed..

breh

you claim snoop was the original person that wanted pac on death row but you have yet to provide any links or proof of that again I'm not saying it's not true you may be 100% correct I'm just saying I never ever heard of that

you claim snoop got jealous of pac now I ask you where is your proof this is something that usually pac stans like to throw out to make him look larger than life

you saying puff was aware or new or whatever about the set up at the quad studio and which solidifies pac for doing all of the nonsense that he did
I find that very interesting because you just said in another post that you watched again the murder rap documentary/did you miss the part at the very beginning where detective keding talks about that shooting/robbery and says pac later on found out that biggie and puff had nothing to do with the whole ordeal....

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Son. I was a big fan of Snoop especially in the 90s. I even continued to buy his albums when he went to No Limit. I'm not talkin bout sales or none of that. I'm talkin bout personality shyt. Pac went there with a leader mentality and took shyt over. Plus Pac was a movie star and had alot of controversy and Snoop's album was 2 years out by the time Pac got there. I mean this ain't even disputible bruh this is shyt everyone who was at DR at the time said. From the artists to the CEO to the bodygyards.

breh - real talk / no diss

this is what I don't understand about people like you you're making this crazy assumption that pac went to death roll with some leader type shyt ready to take over again when you look at his statistics going to death row he was going to be the 4th artist off that label behind DPG, Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg
I mean this is like Dennis Rodman going to the 95 bulls thinking he is going to be the leader in the face of the team when you have Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan ((its not going to happen unless the coach/owner)) Phil Jackson - Jerry Reinsdorf make that happen.... and that's exactly what happened suge made that critical decision that pac was going to be the face & voice of the record label which wind up destroying it because dre & snoop left

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh

you claim snoop was the original person that wanted pac on death row but you have yet to provide any links or proof of that again I'm not saying it's not true you may be 100% correct I'm just saying I never ever heard of that

you claim snoop got jealous of pac now I ask you where is your proof this is something that usually pac stans like to throw out to make him look larger than life

you saying puff was aware or new or whatever about the set up at the quad studio and which solidifies pac for doing all of the nonsense that he did
I find that very interesting because you just said in another post that you watched again the murder rap documentary/did you miss the part at the very beginning where detective keding talks about that shooting/robbery and says pac later on found out that biggie and puff had nothing to do with the whole ordeal....

Im on my phone right now, when I get home ill throw a link up with Snoop back in 96 saying it...you acting like its me making shyt up lol all the dudes who were there at the time from the CEO on down said Snoop and other artists were visibly jealous..thats on you if you choose not to believe it...You really think Pac just got at Puff for zero reason?! Poor puff always in wrong place at wrong time..in regards to Kading..I think he got the jest of the facts right...just not everything...but again its my opinion Puffy was involved in the shooting..even that Dexter Issac cat said so..Haitian jack said that nikka Henchmen was going out his way to fukk with Pac...aint no stretch for him to be like puff holla at them crip nikkas and see what they talking bout, Pac and Suge need be taught a lesson..Puff bein they food aint goin question that shyt..he goin do as told...keep in mind this is how im figuring the hit came about...it was a volatile situation as we can see how shyt played out

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
breh - real talk / no diss

this is what I don't understand about people like you you're making this crazy assumption that pac went to death roll with some leader type shyt ready to take over again when you look at his statistics going to death row he was going to be the 4th artist off that label behind DPG, Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg
I mean this is like Dennis Rodman going to the 95 bulls thinking he is going to be the leader in the face of the team when you have Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan ((its not going to happen unless the coach/owner)) Phil Jackson - Jerry Reinsdorf make that happen.... and that's exactly what happened suge made that critical decision that pac was going to be the face & voice of the record label which wind up destroying it because dre & snoop left
:dwillhuh: bruh. This ain't shyt I'm making up. Everyone on the label has said this shyt. Everyone from the artists to the sound people. To bodyguards. To the CEO himself. Pac went over there on some leader shyt. U buggin fam. Lol

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Bruh. Biggie got him shot at. fukk would he side wit a nikka who got him shot at vs a nikka who supported him for? Pac was there for that nikka during his trail n everything. Would u say u cool wit a nikka who got ya trailer shot up?

Dre flat out admitted he wasn't thinking
about Snoop trial and Biggie had this nikkas trailer shot but Pac is the villan for sticking up for his partner? I swear nikkas principles and logic are backwards. Nikkas let hatred for Pac excuse any form of code from the opposition

Last edited:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps

Dre left 96 tho, right before the summer.

What talent left with his departure?

Unfair to compare when Death Row only had 1 project out dat year. Bad Boy had remixes on top of remixes, which is how they stayed on the charts. DR only had Dogg Food in 95, & that was late dat year. Like i said, Bad Boy had remixes, alot of Biggie features & a Faith album.

Death Row also had controversy over their content, which lead to Time Warner eventually selling their shares. They were the distrubuters.

Overall tho, Bad Boy wasnt even nearly as close as Death Row in overall sales. Yeah DR's start was earlier, but still. Not a single Bad Boy project did what Doggystyle, Chronic etc did up til' dat point.

Bad Boy put out a more diverse catalouge at the time, which is another factor. DR was strictly raw rap, outside of 2 soundtracks. Bad Boy had 2 rappers & 3 R&B singers/groups in 95.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Im on my phone right now, when I get home ill throw a link up with Snoop back in 96 saying it...you acting like its me making shyt up lol all the dudes who were there at the time from the CEO on down said Snoop and other artists were visibly jealous..thats on you if you choose not to believe it...You really think Pac just got at Puff for zero reason?! Poor puff always in wrong place at wrong time..in regards to Kading..I think he got the jest of the facts right...just not everything...but again its my opinion Puffy was involved in the shooting..even that Dexter Issac cat said so..Haitian jack said that nikka Henchmen was going out his way to fukk with Pac...aint no stretch for him to be like puff holla at them crip nikkas and see what they talking bout, Pac and Suge need be taught a lesson..Puff bein they food aint goin question that shyt..he goin do as told...keep in mind this is how im figuring the hit came about...it was a volatile situation as we can see how shyt played out

breh
I never said you're making shyt up if you read the last 2 of my post I clearly stated you may be 100% right I personally just never heard of it but that's neither here nor there

as far as the puff goes that's just something that you want to believe in because you're riding with the person who came up with the bullshyt this shyt is is really ridiculous because is been plenty of people that have stated that puff and biggie had nothing to do with it and pac himself knew exactly what happen
crazy how pac stans to this day 20 years later 2 decades later still want to believe in that bullshyt so I just let you cook my nikka

Badboy was never on Deathrows level as far as sales go in that time period. ... Bad boy took over in 95...96 Deathrow sells 7mil ...yea def took over. ...almost all their releases were massive...Chronic,Doggystyle,Dogg food, All eyez on me..shyt even Makaveli sold like 5mil..no label was moving units like they were..bad boys sales never came close until life after death dropped which was HUGE itself followed by Mase and puffy albums which were huge too...Pac was HUGE by the time cali love dropped...maybe im showing my age but that album was highly anticipated..i remember week in rock constantly showing behind the footage of the video....shyt cost like 30 bucks but everyone i knew had a copy..Pac was that nikka before and during Deathrow...I agree Puff was a wolf but he had them other nikkas eating off him that was official. .....Suge was coming for his head tho..Pac was talkin too reckless about REAL killers..them nikkas wont about to let that slide...which comes back to my main point..he was tryin fukk they money up in 96 and had public opinion on his side.. biggie was gettin clowned, Puffy was just that dancing nikka from the videos..i dont think its out the realm of possibly that Henchman who confronted pac at the house of blues with some crips got in Puff ear about payin them nikkas to get with Suge and Pac..thats just my theory from what Ive read and putting shyt together in my blunted out mind about who/where the hit came from..i think thats more likely than Puffy hearing hitem up and bein like ok these nikkas need to die ...

:snoop: DELUSIONAL :snoop:

do you really think that pac was fukking with puffs/bad boys money in '95 '96 u cant be serious
first and foremost bad boy didn't even release an hip-hop album in those 2 years they only release R&B albums & a bunch of hit single which all did exceptionally well -Faith, 112 & total success sales wise
Plus add the fact of big releasing Junior Mafia's album in 95 and lil kim album in 96 these nikkaz was making a killing I'm pretty much positive to say that puff made more money in those two years then suge
so I can't understand when you get this crazy theory that pac was fukking with puff money

and lastly I pretty much posted this in that other thread of bad boy versus death row talent
breh - take a five-year span of death row which is roughly 1992 to 1996 compared to bad boys five-year span of 1994 to 1999 singles released and sold for the DR was about 7 million in total while for BB was almost 20 million
so BB basically has three times the hit singles

truth will set u free

Last edited:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
breh
I never said you're making shyt up if you read the last 2 of my post I clearly stated you may be 100% right I personally just never heard of it but that's neither here nor there

as far as the puff goes that's just something that you want to believe in because you're riding with the person who came up with the bullshyt this shyt is is really ridiculous because is been plenty of people that have stated that puff and biggie had nothing to do with it and pac himself knew exactly what happen
crazy how pac stans to this day 20 years later 2 decades later still want to believe in that bullshyt so I just let you cook my nikka

:snoop: DELUSIONAL :snoop:

do you really think that pac was fukking with puffs/bad boys money in '95 '96 u cant be serious
first and foremost bad boy didn't even release an hip-hop album in those 2 years they only release R&B albums & a bunch of hit single which all did exceptionally well -Faith, 112 & total success sales wise
Plus add the fact of big releasing Junior Mafia's album in 95 and lil kim album in 96 these nikkaz was making a killing I'm pretty much positive to say that puff made more money in those two years then suge
so I can't understand when you get this crazy theory that pac was fukking with puff money

and lastly I pretty much posted this in that other thread of bad boy versus death row talent
breh - take a five-year span of death row which is roughly 1992 to 1996 compared to bad boys five-year span of 1994 to 1999 singles released and sold for the DR was about 7 million in total while for BB was almost 20 million
so BB basically has three times the hit singles

truth will set u free

You two can stop with your corny little Playstation vs Xbox fanboy wars