Snoop probably help have PAC killed

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:dahell:On what planet do u side with a dude u only hung around for 10 months?

Snoop knew Big & Puff better than Pac
Pac knew Snoop for years before he signed to Death Row. On the other hand Biggie got his trailer shot up. Snoop was bout to be outta here cause of Biggie. Yet u on the radio talkin bout he ya homie?

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Their last moments were tense but I don't believe Pac was punching on him

Don't know if it happened but I can definitely believe it if it did happen.. Pac was gassed off Suge and the people he affiliated with enough to rush and attack Orlando Anderson after Suge and his ppl pointed out that Orlando snatched the DR chain from his boy. He also inistigated the beat down of Sam Sneed for just having one too many east coast rappers in his video.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
not arguing with you..but Suge and his bloods use to whip on snoop and his crew know facts..and then pac came in whipping on niccas and snoop got tired of that and sided with puffy to get rid of these guys that he couldn't do because suge was taking his money and puffy had money just think

tumblr_inline_n8ok442Rwo1s8u9k3.gif
Lol no they didn't

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
so u say suge and his bloods didn't whoop on death row artist? eazy even confirmed it and he wasn't on the label

4 minute mark

Lol nikka it's a diss record. And no they weren't, Big C-Style, a real Triple OG was the Crips protection at Death Row, wasn't nobody touching them nikkas with him there unless they had a death sentence.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Don't know if it happened but I can definitely believe it if it did happen.. Pac was gassed off Suge and the people he affiliated with enough to rush and attack Orlando Anderson after Suge and his ppl pointed out that Orlando snatched the DR chain from his boy. He also inistigated the beat down of Sam Sneed for just having one too many east coast rappers in his video.

Any rational person without a low life hood mentality can agree that 2Pac was out of control and his actions are what lead to his death.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Even though Pac might be my favorite rapper on certain days, I don't understand stans outrage for how 94-96 played out.

You can't send death threats to cats, talk in court (not snitch), knock out gangsters, expose street nikkas on wax and expect them to just react like ordinary people. He was dealing with wild ass gangsters from the most gangster period. And on the other side of the country he was trusting the same type of gangsters with his life. The probability of him getting fukked was extremely high and he put himself in that position.