Snoop probably help have PAC killed

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:dahell:

your confused biggie was much more tight with snoop & dpg then pac was before he went to DR

and for the record biggie said on hot97 it was DPG & pac video (not snoop)
:what: nikka Snoop was the damn leader of DPG. He was reppin the shyt even after Daz and Kurupt stopped reppin it. Biggie wasn't tighter wit Snoop than Pac. U literally have no proof of that. If he was tight wit him he wouldn't have put his fukkin life in danger. U literally figure out any way possible to make Biggie look good and Pac look bad. shyt is ridiculous and I'm a big fan of both these nikkas. I've NEVER seen u admit when Biggie was wrong about anything. U see me defend Biggie in other threads. Criticize him in others. Same with Pac. U have the inability to be objective when it comes to these nikkas.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Is Snoop not dpg all of a sudden.... when dpg is said who the first person u think of:stopitslime:
:yeshrug:i dont know ....but it sure NOT snoop

:what: nikka Snoop was the damn leader of DPG. He was reppin the shyt even after Daz and Kurupt stopped reppin it. Biggie wasn't tighter wit Snoop than Pac. U literally have no proof of that. If he was tight wit him he wouldn't have put his fukkin life in danger. U literally figure out any way possible to make Biggie look good and Pac look bad. shyt is ridiculous and I'm a big fan of both these nikkas. I've NEVER seen u admit when Biggie was wrong about anything. U see me defend Biggie in other threads. Criticize him in others. Same with Pac. U have the inability to be objective when it comes to these nikkas.
:what::what::what:

da hell u going crazy about -breh
as far as biggie being tighter
well according one of pac home girls she stated pac never liked snoop & DPG because pac felt they heard his never release LP and they bit it so pac had to scrape the LP

before the east west beef
caee60444aa511e2ae2622000a1fb7e1_7.jpg

B7u-M66IcAAoXgK.jpg

add the fact in '95 pac in jail
snoop the biggest hiphop star in the world at the time came to ny to do a show at i think MSG
went on air angie show & asked biggie could he open for him

as far as the other shyt
all i did , was state the facts
biggie said on air it was DPG & pac was doing a vid in redhook BK called new york new york

THATS WAS ALL MY REPLY TO U

how in da hell im taking sides
how in da hell im making biggie the good guy
bow in da hell im going at pac
etc...etc...

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

breh - u got problems

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

well according one of pac home girls she stated pac never liked snoop & DPG because pac felt they heard his never release LP and they bit it so pac had to scrape the LP

B7u-M66IcAAoXgK.jpg

snoop the biggest hiphop star in the world at the time came to ny to do a show at i think MSG

as far as the other shyt
biggie said on air it was DPG & pac was doing a vid in redhook BK called new york new york

etc...etc...

breh - u got problems
I know about what shorty said. And Pac ain't here to defend himself. According to Pac's OWN words and actions. He was cool wit Snoop. And he supported him. Even before he went over there. As far as Biggie goes. I said he put Snoops life in danger. Which he DID. u tryna make like Snoop ain't DPG or some shyt. This shyt is annoyin cause u know what u be doin and be shiftin around like u dont. I honestly wish u was just an outright Pac hater. Like my nikka @FreshAIG. Cause I could care less about whether u like him or not. It's just that u mad funny style wit ya shyt and try to act like u objective is what fukks me up. And end of the day u quoted me first. U didn't really have to. I know u don't fukk wit dude so when I see u post on him I don't even reply. I leave it alone. Why don't u just do the same thing. It's crazy cause we both NY nikkas and I feel like u think I hate Biggie or some shyt and I'm just letting u know Im a fan of the nikka. My problem in this thread is Snoop. Not Biggie. Snoop is a lying ass coward. Biggie was enemies wit nikkas so I'm not shyttin on him. Snoop on the other hand lit the whole shyt up by kicking down our buildings. And that was CAUSE of what Biggie did. Then gonna turn around and act like he was tight wit Biggie and he ain't want no parts of the beef. When the nikka is on songs dissin nikkas n everything. Dude is a lame.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I know about what shorty said. And Pac ain't here to defend himself. According to Pac's OWN words and actions. He was cool wit Snoop. And he supported him. Even before he went over there. As far as Biggie goes. I said he put Snoops life in danger. Which he DID. u tryna make like Snoop ain't DPG or some shyt. This shyt is annoyin cause u know what u be doin and be shiftin around like u dont. I honestly wish u was just an outright Pac hater. Like my nikka @FreshAIG. Cause I could care less about whether u like him or not. It's just that u mad funny style wit ya shyt and try to act like u objective is what fukks me up. And end of the day u quoted me first. U didn't really have to. I know u don't fukk wit dude so when I see u post on him I don't even reply. I leave it alone. Why don't u just do the same thing. It's crazy cause we both NY nikkas and I feel like u think I hate Biggie or some shyt and I'm just letting u know Im a fan of the nikka. My problem in this thread is Snoop. Not Biggie. Snoop is a lying ass coward. Biggie was enemies wit nikkas so I'm not shyttin on him. Snoop on the other hand lit the whole shyt up by kicking down our buildings. And that was CAUSE of what Biggie did. Then gonna turn around and act like he was tight wit Biggie and he ain't want no parts of the beef. When the nikka is on songs dissin nikkas n everything. Dude is a lame.

I don't know what to tell you

I never said snoop and pac wasnt cool pre-death row

the only reason I responded to your post it because you said biggie had snoops trailer shot up I assume you thought biggie went on the radio and said snoop name instead of pac name BUT since u & others wanna include snoop into DPG - I'm shocked that you and others are making this point I mean it's really ridiculous when you think about it if biggie wanted snoop trailer to be shot up he would've went on ait and said snoops name not DPG because as I said before at that particular time he was the biggest star in hip-hop

again I don't understand how did u come up with the conclusion that im being favorite toward said person and being bias towards the other all I did was make a factual point

and YES I criticize biggie in the past I've always said the way he treated lik kim was foul but besides that I don't see much where all this drama he was involved in was his fault

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I don't know what to tell you

I never said snoop and pac wasnt cool pre-death row

the only reason I responded to your post it because you said biggie had snoops trailer shot up I assume you thought biggie went on the radio and said snoop name instead of pac name BUT since u & others wanna include snoop into DPG - I'm shocked that you and others are making this point I mean it's really ridiculous when you think about it if biggie wanted snoop trailer to be shot up he would've went on ait and said snoops name not DPG because as I said before at that particular time he was the biggest star in hip-hop

again I don't understand how did u come up with the conclusion that im being favorite toward said person and being bias towards the other all I did was make a factual point

and YES I criticize biggie in the past I've always said the way he treated lik kim was foul but besides that I don't see much where all this drama he was involved in was his fault
Like I said bruh. That's like sayin Bravehearts is in LA. nikkas need to do somethin bout that. And think Nas wouldn't be there or be involved. I mean it's OBVIOUS Snoop felt a way cause he kicked down our buildings in a video after. I mean come on fam. Let's entertain he wasn't speaking on Snoop specifically. He still was speaking on his crew. How could u turn around and say u don't have a problem wit a nikka after almost gettin ya homeboys bodied?. Bro it don't make sense and I don't see how u could defend Snoop in any of this shyt. U and ya boys almost get shot up. U make a video shyttin on NY. U make songs shyttin on NY and Biggie. U riding around wit the crew who got beef wit the other crew. Then u turn around and get on the radio out of nowhere sayin u love the nikkas who ya crew and label is beefing wit? :dahell:. I mean I woulda respected more if he didn't say shyt at all. And just kept quiet. U know how weak that make ya team look when one of the main nikkas is on some herb shyt like that?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:dahell:On what planet do u side with a dude u only hung around for 10 months?

Snoop knew Big & Puff better than Pac
:what: Pac knew Snoop, Dre, DPG, Nate before he joined DR. He met Dre way back in Digital Underground.

Pac rode for Snoopy during his murder case and shot back at Bad Boy for almost getting his skinny ass killed in NY.

Kind of revisionist history is this :mjlol:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:salute:real talk

most of these nikkaz that talk this big/pac shyt
really DONT know the actual facts

damn shame :snoop:
:what: Snoop is ON PAC's LABEL. Why wouldn't he diss Bad Boy back? This is the same skinny ass dog that was on stage in the house of blues laughing when Pac was dissing Biggie and puffy.

Dre was even clowning Biggie in the California Love set.

Dre and Snoop are a bunch of pussies.

:salute:Suge he kept it 100

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
snoop from long beach
and if you know any thing about LA gang culture
the majority of crip hoods DO NOT get along

so i doubt if he had any knowledge
what was about to happen in Vegas

2pac real beef was with jack and jimmy
he had no intention of wanting to harm biggie
he even said it

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

B7u-M66IcAAoXgK.jpg

as far as the other shyt

etc...etc...

breh - u got problems
What's up with pac thinking everybody is biting his style :mjlol:
Off top its biggie, nas, cube, snoop/dog pound
None of these guys sound anything like him :russ:

Paranoid ass nikka

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Damn do you Pac stans ever stop holding grudges about shyt that has nothing to do with any of you nerds? who cares? at the end of the day Tupac is warm food and Snoop is a living legend. Snoop had nothing to do with that dumb ass nikka getting killed. that dumb ass nikka got killed for doing dumb ass nikka shyt neg that fakkits.