Snoop probably help have PAC killed

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: da fukk u nikkaz come up with this shyt :snoop:

snoop wanted pac on DR then got jealous cause pac got more east/west beef attention
:what: yall nikkaz............... :mjlol:
fukk you think it was...It was orig Snoop idea to get Pac on Deathrow..true or false? Was Snoop not talking shyt in NY and cheering Suge on when he was shytting on Puffy? And I said it was a combination of Pac getting more attention which has been spoken on by other DR artist/producers and Dre getting pushed off the label by Pac or Suge that made Snoop switch up...even Suge said he aint need NOBODY but Pac...not Snoop or Dre..and talking bout Biggie/puffy was scapegoats..them nikkas was deep into that beef with Pac...most the shyt he was speaking on back then is coming to light now..Puff knew what was going down between him and Pac and Pac was 100% justified to shyt on that nikka..the more you read and learn of it..Im 100% convinced at the least Biggie was aware, just wont in no position to do shyt about it..Im sure it wont hitem up that made Puffy decided to kill this nikka...Pac was exposing some thoro ass nikkas and fukking they money up in 96..he had to go..im sure henchmen and them Ateam nikkas got in Puff ear to have them crip nikkas put that work in on Pac/Suge who both had mutual enemies in Puffy....they got caught slipping that night and rest is history...them nikkas beef was real ..the nikka Henchmen was still tryin get Suge killed as early as 06 at that Kayne party...Pac and Suge was positioning themselves to make a move on them nikkas and they got got first..is what it is

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Why wouldn't he be?nikka made Deathrow famous,then hear comes Pac acting like he's the head of the label,callin shots with Suge:pachaha:....Even naming MC Hammer the damn general:laff:

Maybe jealous is the wrong word,but if not jealous a lot of them nikkas was agitated,I'd say jealous is partially accurate though....Its Suges fault for being that close with Pac,how you got your first flagship artist afraid you and Pac gon jump him on a plane:dahell:?

i feel ya in some wayz BUT i still wont say jealous

kinda like when
cam came to the roc talking power moves & my nikka was like :scusthov:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

kinda like when
cam came to the roc talking power moves &my nikka was like :scusthov:
How old are you if you dont mind me asking? It wasnt anything like that...at least not til the first few months of 95-96..around time of his death he was bragging about how powerful he was...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

kinda like when
cam came to the roc talking power moves & my nikka was like :scusthov:
Difference was Cam's shyt was imaginary. Pac really went over there like a general and took over shyt. This has been spoken on by Suge himself. Snoop himself said he was shook nikkas was gonna fukk him up on the plane. This ain't speculation. This is facts fam. U can't deny history. Main thing is Snoop always had a problem when it came to loyalty. Every single nikka he linked wit had to check him at some point and time. Dude moves like a snake and a coward. When that nikka said Daz ain't deserve ANY credit for his beats just cause Dre cleaned em up. nikka ain't got no morals.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Difference was Cam's shyt was imaginary. Pac really went over there like a general and took over shyt. This has been spoken on by Suge himself. Snoop himself said he was shook nikkas was gonna fukk him up on the plane. This ain't speculation. This is facts fam. U can't deny history. Main thing is Snoop always had a problem when it came to loyalty. Every single nikka he linked wit had to check him at some point and time. Dude moves like a snake and a coward. When that nikka said Daz ain't deserve ANY credit for his beats just cause Dre cleaned em up. nikka ain't got no morals.
And it aint like Snoop couldnt have sat down with Suge and Pac..he couldve said won't his beef and that was it..Snoop was a hoe all in the studio with Pac talking bout he had some shyt for Biggie then dippin before he could put anything down..then get to NY and go on the radio talkin bout biggie and puff was his homeboys...he did that shyt to intentionally have problems and spite the nikkas that was really holding him down. ..Big or puff wont on that plane when that clown had a butter knife and spork scared to death they was going fukk his ass up..if im beefin with some nikkas and my man talkin bout he got some shyt for them when he see them turn around and get up on face book or whatever talking bout "i aint got no problem with them nikkas, i love them!" Id be heated too and stop fukkin with him

BarackStar

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
detroit
One day soon it's all going to come out to the public cause too many people know behind the scenes and in the industry. A lot of nikkas was colluding against pac on the low

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
The bottom line is that Coli nikkas embrace what they WANT to believe so long as it conforms with their worldview, ACTUAL evidence and facts be damned. Hell, these fools even argue AGAINST hard evidence and facts, simply because it's counter to their positions.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One day soon it's all going to come out to the public cause too many people know behind the scenes and in the industry. A lot of nikkas was colluding against pac on the low
My nikka..I was high as shyt the other night and had the same revelation watching that murder rap doc, all these dudes aint blaming Puff for no reason...he was deep in that beef with Suge and Pac. ..read between the lines of what Pac was saying/doing when he got out...what Haitian jack said recently...the low key shyt bad boy was saying..alot more was going down than what we know..just lil by lil is coming out. ..that vegas and ny shyt is connected more than what we think

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
fukk you think it was...It was orig Snoop idea to get Pac on Deathrow..true or false? Was Snoop not talking shyt in NY and cheering Suge on when he was shytting on Puffy? And I said it was a combination of Pac getting more attention which has been spoken on by other DR artist/producers and Dre getting pushed off the label by Pac or Suge that made Snoop switch up...even Suge said he aint need NOBODY but Pac...not Snoop or Dre..and talking bout Biggie/puffy was scapegoats..them nikkas was deep into that beef with Pac...most the shyt he was speaking on back then is coming to light now..Puff knew what was going down between him and Pac and Pac was 100% justified to shyt on that nikka..the more you read and learn of it..Im 100% convinced at the least Biggie was aware, just wont in no position to do shyt about it..Im sure it wont hitem up that made Puffy decided to kill this nikka...Pac was exposing some thoro ass nikkas and fukking they money up in 96..he had to go..im sure henchmen and them Ateam nikkas got in Puff ear to have them crip nikkas put that work in on Pac/Suge who both had mutual enemies in Puffy....they got caught slipping that night and rest is history...them nikkas beef was real ..the nikka Henchmen was still tryin get Suge killed as early as 06 at that Kayne party...Pac and Suge was positioning themselves to make a move on them nikkas and they got got first..is what it is

never heard it was snoop idea of pac joining DR - i aint gonna say its not true im just stating i never heard that

snoop being jealous of pac for east/west attention just dosnt make any sense remotely
as i stated snoop came to ny asking biggie to open for him

as far as all dat other shyt ... its ridiculous for any clear minded person to say pac was justified to get at nikkaz
his own peoples have admitted he was in da wrong for at least some to most of the drama that happen to him

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
How old are you if you dont mind me asking? It wasnt anything like that...at least not til the first few months of 95-96..around time of his death he was bragging about how powerful he was...

im pretty much sure im much older than u - breh

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never heard it was snoop idea of pac joining DR - i aint gonna say its not true im just stating i never heard that

snoop being jealous of pac for east/west attention just dosnt make any sense remotely
as i stated snoop came to ny asking biggie to open for him

as far as all dat other shyt ... its ridiculous for any clear minded person to say pac was justified to get at nikkaz
his own peoples have admitted he was in da wrong for at least some to most of the drama that happen to him
Go to youtube, Snoop speaks on getting at Suge to get Pac on the row..I never said he was jealous of him bc the east/west nonsense...he was jealous bc Pac came over and became THE guy on Deathrow and a bigger star than Snoop overall in 95-96..this aint my opinion my nikka, its from people who were there..all factual..Im sure Pac brought the problems to himself..that dont mean he should've sat back and let nikkas shyt on him...Puff was involved or at least aware that nikka was walking into a set up..that shyt has been more than solidified..maybe you would've let nikkas beat and rob you but Pac obviously felt different and handled it...linked up with another official nikka and started shytting on them ...maybe he Should've let them nikkas hoe him, he might still be alive like alot these Other rappers who got robbed..

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

the only reason u say this is because your a big fan of 1 & not so much a fan of the other
its asinine to say pac went to DR like a general ready to take over when at the time his stats were 3solo albums & his highest achievement was plat while dre&snoop were both 3xplat and there 3rd artist DPG was damn near 2xplat (base off da numbers he was 4th)
the only reason he became the face of the label cause he was gonna do whatever suge wanted while dre & snoop wasnt

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
the only reason u say this is because your a big fan of 1 & not so much a fan of the other
its asinine to say pac went to DR like a general ready to take over when at the time his stats were 3solo albums & his highest achievement was plat while dre&snoop were both 3xplat and there 3rd artist DPG was damn near 2xplat (base off da numbers he was 4th)
the only reason he became the face of the label cause he was gonna do whatever suge wanted while dre & snoop wasnt
Son. I was a big fan of Snoop especially in the 90s. I even continued to buy his albums when he went to No Limit. I'm not talkin bout sales or none of that. I'm talkin bout personality shyt. Pac went there with a leader mentality and took shyt over. Plus Pac was a movie star and had alot of controversy and Snoop's album was 2 years out by the time Pac got there. I mean this ain't even disputible bruh this is shyt everyone who was at DR at the time said. From the artists to the CEO to the bodygyards.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

Pacs beef with them was they didnt warn him. And Puff hired some of the dudes who were under henchman to Badboy for security or some shyt and Pac hanging with each other after the facts. Pac helped put Biggie on. He felt like regardless of what was going on Big should have told him about the set up. But Big knew what time it was. He loved Pac buy his credentials compared to Henchman wasnt shyt. Even Puff had no say. Pac was fukking with snakes and got bit for not being wise enough to play his hand wisely.

With mass legal fees he had no choice but to sign with Suge. Which is why he recorded so much music. Enough to fufill his obligation and start his own imprint. He had already put the wheels in motion when he was shot. Thats how I know he is dead... He left to much on the table to fake his death..... anyway so out of jail he is on a rampage drugs women and an intiment connenct to sess pools of money. Most importantly he got protection. He already wasnt fukking with Puff and them..... Biggie had blown up in his absence and his number one spot was gone.... and he felt betrayed and abandoned... It took nothing for Suge to put the battery in his back. And once Pac saw the reaction it recieved in his favor he pushed on them nikkas. Contorversy sells and he became the walking definition of it. Pac was smart as fukk. He knew what the world wanted and he happily obliged and caked up off it. That whole beef turned personal when it got violent but for the most part is was just hiphop opera. Something to keep the people talking about him.

Puff was already fukking with crips long before Pac came along. His affiliations were already in play. All he had to do was ask. Henchman and Jack were protected by the feds... They had no reason to fear Pac. Or kill him. Nothing he said could harm them. However when Deathrow tortured one of his associates trying to get Puffs mom address he put his cards on the table. Then it got personal.