Snoop probably help have PAC killed

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
For all that why couldn't Big Syke and 40's have been the ones who got him popped? He went from hangin wit them to being a full fledged Piru.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Snoop had nothing to do with Pac's murder but he along with the Dogg Pound did look pretty funny hanging out with Puffy and the Bad Boy crew in LA in early 97 before the Soul Train Awards. I understand Snoop wanting to go straight and positive after his murder trial but that was foul for him to call Biggie and Puffy his homies knowing that Pac had beef with them, knowing that Biggie going on the radio and almost getting him and his crew killed in New York, and laughing and cheesing at the House of Blues while Pac going in about Biggie, Puffy, Faith, etc.

I think Snoop was jealous of Pac but not jealous enough to want him dead or harmed. From 1993 until 1996 Snoop Dogg was clearly the man on Death Row and pretty much the west in general. Everything revolved around him. 2Pac coming to Death Row changed everything, good and bad. With Pac coming in he became the man and pretty much had Suge's ear.

At the end of the day I got love for 2Pac and he's tied with Nas as my favorite rapper of all time but his actions and mouth got him killed. He was a loyal dude and Suge and the Piru's played on his loyalty which ended up getting him killed. Pac had no business running up on Orlando Anderson like that. That wasn't his beef but being a loyal dude he felt he had to make it his beef. I read in Frank Alexander's book that in the weeks/months leading up to his death 2Pac and the Outlaws were wilding out getting in fights with people. Dude was rapping about his own demise and making hundreds of songs like he knew he wasn't going to live long. He basically spoke and lived his death into existence.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The truth is that All Eyez on Me outsold every album except Jagged Little Pill in 1996 . . by significant margin

well not technically speaking i believe the fugees was the highest selling hip-hop album the current year & yes AEOM eventally outsold 'the score'

with that said - that wasnt my point
dude imply that '96 bad boy wasNOT moving units and pac had a strain on puffs pockets bullshyt

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
well not technically speaking i believe the fugees was the highest selling hip-hop album the current year & yes AEOM eventally outsold 'the score'

with that said - that wasnt my point
dude imply that '96 bad boy wasNOT moving units and pac had a strain on puffs pockets bullshyt

that was probably his intention

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
:dwillhuh: bruh. This ain't shyt I'm making up. Everyone on the label has said this shyt. Everyone from the artists to the sound people. To bodyguards. To the CEO himself. Pac went over there on some leader shyt. U buggin fam. Lol
breh

you claim snoop was the original person that wanted pac on death row but you have yet to provide any links or proof of that again I'm not saying it's not true you may be 100% correct I'm just saying I never ever heard of that

you claim snoop got jealous of pac now I ask you where is your proof this is something that usually pac stans like to throw out to make him look larger than life

you saying puff was aware or new or whatever about the set up at the quad studio and which solidifies pac for doing all of the nonsense that he did
I find that very interesting because you just said in another post that you watched again the murder rap documentary/did you miss the part at the very beginning where detective keding talks about that shooting/robbery and says pac later on found out that biggie and puff had nothing to do with the whole ordeal....

30 mins mark

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I remember from those days was that very few people were surprised that he got shot. That's always a bad sign that you were doing some stupid shyt before it happened. People were only shocked he dkdnt make it bc 1) the same situation had happened and 2) denial - people didn't want to accept that he was gone.

PAC, like many other people who become wildly successful at a young age was equal parts genius and maniac. Very mercurial. That can be both good and bad. The idea of trying to piece together what happened 20 years ago, especially when all parties involved have their own biases, hidden motivations etc - is a fools errand. Just know that no one was surprised it happened. Again, that is a baaaadd sign.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What I remember from those days was that very few people were surprised that he got shot. That's always a bad sign that you were doing some stupid shyt before it happened. People were only shocked he dkdnt make it bc 1) the same situation had happened and 2) denial - people didn't want to accept that he was gone.

PAC, like many other people who become wildly successful at a young age was equal parts genius and maniac. Very mercurial. That can be both good and bad. The idea of trying to piece together what happened 20 years ago, especially when all parties involved have their own biases, hidden motivations etc - is a fools errand. Just know that no one was surprised it happened. Again, that is a baaaadd sign.
Yea when Pac got shot I will go as far as say some people took it for jokes cause they ain't think he would die. I had friends who would joke around and say Pac died n shyt like that before he died cause they didn't think he would die. When he actually died the shyt hit nikkas like bricks like "oh shyt. This nikka actually didn't make it."