Snoop probably help have PAC killed

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Due to the aftermath of Pac's demise, Doggfather's friendship with Puff is peculiar:dame::lupe:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
i wouldnt go that far breh

but snoop' p*ssy ass was def acting funny the first years after pac died. hangin out with puff daddy and 'em, not doin any tribute songs, etc..naughty by nature and richie rich had to do them shyts for pac. this was supposed to be pacs homie :stopitslime:.

I had forgotten all about that Do G's Get to Go track. What a great song. +rep :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snoop had nothing to do with Pac's murder but he along with the Dogg Pound did look pretty funny hanging out with Puffy and the Bad Boy crew in LA in early 97 before the Soul Train Awards. I understand Snoop wanting to go straight and positive after his murder trial but that was foul for him to call Biggie and Puffy his homies knowing that Pac had beef with them, knowing that Biggie going on the radio and almost getting him and his crew killed in New York, and laughing and cheesing at the House of Blues while Pac going in about Biggie, Puffy, Faith, etc.

I think Snoop was jealous of Pac but not jealous enough to want him dead or harmed. From 1993 until 1996 Snoop Dogg was clearly the man on Death Row and pretty much the west in general. Everything revolved around him. 2Pac coming to Death Row changed everything, good and bad. With Pac coming in he became the man and pretty much had Suge's ear.

At the end of the day I got love for 2Pac and he's tied with Nas as my favorite rapper of all time but his actions and mouth got him killed. He was a loyal dude and Suge and the Piru's played on his loyalty which ended up getting him killed. Pac had no business running up on Orlando Anderson like that. That wasn't his beef but being a loyal dude he felt he had to make it his beef. I read in Frank Alexander's book that in the weeks/months leading up to his death 2Pac and the Outlaws were wilding out getting in fights with people. Dude was rapping about his own demise and making hundreds of songs like he knew he wasn't going to live long. He basically spoke and lived his death into existence.

If you believe the rumor about Puff placing a bounty on Death Row chains/paying the crips to erase Pac & Suge, that could've absolutely been his beef:yeshrug:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I don't think he helped but I've gone in depth about Snoop choosing to be so called "neutral" during all this shyt even after Biggie pratically green lit him and his fam getting shot at...the whole crip ties and how cool he is/was with puffy during and after the fact just makes all the shyt about him getting shunned and supposedly beat up by Pac justifiable IMO.

larryshogunz

Southside...
Daps
We still blaming Pac's death on others, and not himself ? Are there people out there who honestly saw Pac making it to 40 years old?

I have alot of love for Pac, but being that reckless in the peak of the gangsta era was eventually going to turn bad.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
We still blaming Pac's death on others, and not himself ? Are there people out there who honestly saw Pac making it to 40 years old?

I have alot of love for Pac, but being that reckless in the peak of the gangsta era was eventually going to turn bad.

grand opening
grand closing

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
almost 1 year to this post being made and the 2pac doc is saying the same thang i said with lil half dead protecting snoop and no crips from death row being there