Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
This should be Biden picks.

1A. Kamala Harris
1B. Susan Rice
2. Elizabeth Warren
3. Stacy Abrams

If Kamala is not selected, she needs to be the US AG. This woman is professional dawg, the Dems need that great energy. She destroys the Repubs bullshyt talking points. The Dems desperately needs her somewhere in a high position, especially in a position to clean up Trumps mess.

Daps
Is that a fact or are you assuming that?

when kamala was initially asked about reparations she snickered and dismissed it on some smug white republican shyt. And I get it, she has no connection to us.

these other black candidates that allegedly don’t support it....is it cuz they don’t agree with it or is it because they think it’s unlikely to get enough support to pass?

Does it matter why they dont support it? There you go moving the goalposts again.

So which is it? Is it that they have to support reparations? Or they dont have to support reparations if they dont feel it would get passed?

Dude I thought you were legit more intelligent than this. I'm disappointed. :stopitslime:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This.

But if marrying a white person cancels out any blackness that a biracial person has, then doesnt it at least dilute the blackness of a full black person?

Again, going by yalls logic :skip:

I don’t blindly class biracials and blacks as the same in 2020. Her husband is just the icing on the cake. Pause

it’s pretty low and embarrassing for y’all to reference the product of rapes from SLAVE DAYS to give kamala a pass :dead:

Breh, I said a million times that if Obama didn’t have a black family, he would’ve struggled across the finish line.

black women ain’t rallying around a nicca with a white woman. He could have still won cuz he’s charismatic as hell, but black women would have voted for him off the strength of Michelle no matter what

Daps
I don’t blindly class biracials and blacks as the same in 2020. Her husband is just the icing on the cake. Pause

it’s pretty low and embarrassing for y’all to reference the product of rapes from SLAVE DAYS to give kamala a pass :dead:

nah, breh... we referenced people today and you glossed over that. I brought up Jordan. The other breh brought up J Cole, someone brought up Kanye, and other people that are in the public eye today that are attached to white people either through marriage or being the product of a mixed marriage.

And you keep skipping that to jump back on Kamala with both feet.

I don't care if you don't like her. I'm not a fan of her either, although if she becomes the VP pick, I'm still voting for Biden no matter who he chooses.

But just don't be disingenuous about it.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
black women ain’t rallying around a nicca with a white woman. He could have still won cuz he’s charismatic as hell, but black women would have voted for him off the strength of Michelle no matter what
Even though Mrs Obama became extremely overbearing towards the end of the 2nd time onwards, her marrying Obama put him under a lot less scrutiny.

I mean, he was raised by a single white mother with a biological Kenyan father. He didn’t have the “authentic” black experience. If he had a white wife, he would’ve got it from both sides. Having a black wife and kids made him impervious to black criticism (even though he deserved a lot of it).

And quietly kept, it endeared him a lot more to his white voters. Even with the so called white liberals, they would’ve had an issue voting for a biracial man with a white wife and awkward looking family.

Last edited:
Daps
Even though Mrs Obama became extremely overbearing towards the end of the 2nd time onwards

how was Michelle Obama overbearing? :skip:

She literally did nothing but stand around and be pretty and presentable as the First Lady, and she had initiatives such as healthy food that she tried to push, but how was that overbearing?

:deadrose:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Race aside... why would he choose someone who performed so poorly when she was running as a candidate? Please tell me there’s a method to this madness???? :why:

Exactly. She could not even get Black people to vote for her in the primaries when she was running for President. So at best she would be a lackluster choice for Vice President. In fact Kamala Harris has the same skeletons in her closet that Amy Klobachar has in hers in relation to not prosecuting police brutality against Black people.

In fact Biden is on the verge of fugging this up if it is true, because all he had to do was pick Stacy Abrams or Elizabeth Warren as his V.P. Either would have been fine and in all truthfulness Elizabeth Warren would be better than Kamala Harris, because Elizabeth Warren is Blacker than Kamala Harris.

Senator Elizabeth Warren backs reparations for black Americans
Senator Elizabeth Warren backs reparations for black Americans.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
how was Michelle Obama overbearing? :skip:

She literally did nothing but stand around and be pretty and presentable as the First Lady, and she had initiatives such as healthy food that she tried to push, but how was that overbearing?

:deadrose:
To quote another man “I don’t even know George W Bush’s wife’s name. I barely heard a peep out of her. Michelle Obama acts as if she was elected.” It is what it is. Chris Rock even predicted this back in 06/07 if there was ever a black president, his wife would hog the limelight. :yeshrug:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
No to Harris, no to Rice

go with Klobuchar or Warren G. Yes they are cacs but at least they are pro-reparations
Klobuchar removed her name from contention, there were most likely some law enforcement skeletons from Minnesota lurking. The irony is If Warren was actually native she would be a shoo in. I take it it will be Kamala or if her negative internal polling is too high Warren. Rice is a safe but very uninspired pick.

Daps
To quote another man “I don’t even know George W Bush’s wife’s name. I barely heard a peep out of her. Michelle Obama acts as if she was elected.” It is what it is. Chris Rock even predicted this back in 06/07 if there was ever a black president, his wife would hog the limelight. :yeshrug:

But when? I literally asked what you're talking about and you're quoting other men :dame: and talking about Chris Rock predictions :dwillhuh:

I'm asking for literal examples of what you're talking about.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
She would’ve been better being the Supreme Court justice pick.

Daps
Klobuchar removed her name from contention, there were most likely some law enforcement skeletons from Minnesota lurking. The irony is If Warren was actually native she would be a shoo in. I take it it will be Kamala or if her negative internal polling is too high Warren. Rice is a safe but very uninspired pick.

I personally hope it's Warren. Her and Biden together would completely unite the Democratic party.

Only he would have to hear complaints from niccas all throughout his presidency about how "he should have picked a black woman".

But no matter what he does, folks gonna hate. Damned if he do damned if he don't. :yeshrug:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
But when? I literally asked what you're talking about and you're quoting other men :dame: and talking about Chris Rock predictions :dwillhuh:

I'm asking for literal examples of what you're talking about.
Breh... are you just being obtuse? I just said she was constantly hogging the limelight. From when the girls in Nigeria got kidnapped by Boko Haram with her nonsensical “Bring Our Girls Back”, to doing all these book tours simply for marrying the president.

You mean to tell me this hasn’t been the most “visible” First Lady we’ve had? (And not due to their husband’s ‘infamy)?