Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
I personally hope it's Warren. Her and Biden together would completely unite the Democratic party.

Only he would have to hear complaints from niccas all throughout his presidency about how "he should have picked a black woman".

But no matter what he does, folks gonna hate. Damned if he do damned if he don't. :yeshrug:
yup. just go with Warren
Klobuchar removed her name from contention, there were most likely some law enforcement skeletons from Minnesota lurking. The irony is If Warren was actually native she would be a shoo in. I take it it will be Kamala or if her negative internal polling is too high Warren. Rice is a safe but very uninspired pick.
RIce is a c00n, with a questionable alt right son. c/s Warren G

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I personally hope it's Warren. Her and Biden together would completely unite the Democratic party.

Only he would have to hear complaints from niccas all throughout his presidency about how "he should have picked a black woman".

But no matter what he does, folks gonna hate. Damned if he do damned if he don't. :yeshrug:
Yeah I agree. I said I would never vote for her because of her trash campaign material in relation to black maternal mortality, but now I will have to. She better run me my funds no later than February 1st tho.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No to Harris, no to Rice

go with Klobuchar or Warren G. Yes they are cacs but at least they are pro-reparations
Klobuchar is no longer in the running. I wish Warren had a real shot, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I don't believe it's going to be Harris, either, but a lot of people on here are severely misinformed on her appeal as a VP candidate.

If it's not Harris, It'll be Karen Bass. Rice? Benghazi and a lot of Clinton bullshyt comes back.

Daps
Breh... are you just being obtuse? I just said she was constantly hogging the limelight. From when the girls in Nigeria got kidnapped by Boko Haram with her nonsensical “Bring Our Girls Back”, to doing all these book tours simply for marrying the president.

You mean to tell me this hasn’t been the most “visible” First Lady we’ve had? (And not due to their husband’s ‘infamy)?

nicca, the book tours didn't start happening until after Barack was out of office :francis:

And.... of course she's gonna be more visible than any other former First Lady as the first BLACK First Lady :comeon:

Breh... are you just white? And that's the real reason you got a problem with the first black first lady for literally no reason? :usure:

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
I don’t blindly class biracials and blacks as the same in 2020. Her husband is just the icing on the cake. Pause

it’s pretty low and embarrassing for y’all to reference the product of rapes from SLAVE DAYS to give kamala a pass :dead:

black women ain’t rallying around a nicca with a white woman. He could have still won cuz he’s charismatic as hell, but black women would have voted for him off the strength of Michelle no matter what
tenor.gif

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biden is about to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory if he picks Kopmala Harris. Biden himself already has that 94 Crime Bill problem and that school busing history. So Black people are already looking at his ass sideways and the only reason he has gotten as far as he has with Black people is because he was the Vice President of the first Black President. So he got a pass.

If Biden turns around and adds a former prosecutor (Harris) or a former police chief (Demmings), both of whom did not police abuses against African Americans then Biden might end up with Hilliary Clinton level Black support. All Biden has to do is pick Abrams or Warren or even Karen Bass or even Tammy Duckworth and he could literally stroll into the White House.