Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I feel Kamala Harris was the only choice for VP. She imo after seeing her campaign for president will be ready to be president on day 1 like Biden said.

She also I believe has learned from her mistakes with the black community after the protests over George Floyd. She tried to introduce along with Cory Booker an anti-lynching law for law enforcement. Of course you know who (republicans) would not let it pass.

Harris will also not be a spineless yes woman to Biden like Pence is to Trump. She is going to challenge Biden on things and speak her mind and the government needs ALOT more people like that in office.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I feel Kamala Harris was the only choice for VP. She imo after seeing her campaign for president will be ready to be president on day 1 like Biden said.

She also I believe has learned from her mistakes with the black community after the protests over George Floyd. She tried to introduce along with Cory Booker an anti-lynching law for law enforcement. Of course you know who (republicans) would not let it pass.

Harris will also not be a spineless yes woman to Biden like Pence is to Trump. She is going to challenge Biden on things and speak her mind and the government needs ALOT more people like that in office.

LMAO

I HOPE THIS IS SARCASM?
:devil:
:evil:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Oh hell yeah, pre-game jay morrison live stream fukkery?!!

giphy.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Her trying to introduce the anti-lynching law is facts upon facts homie. Now run along and advocate for Trump like you're fellow Chicagoan Kanye West.
Justice for Victims of Lynching Act of 2018 was a proposed bill to classify lynching (defined as bodily injury on the basis of perceived race, color, religion or, nationality) a federal hate crime in the United States. The largely symbolic bill aimed to recognize and apologize for historical governmental failures to prevent lynching in the US.[1]

The largely symbolic bill aimed to recognize and apologize for historical governmental failures to prevent lynching in the US. The act was introduced in the US Senate in June 2018 by the body's three Black members: Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, and Tim Scott

HAHAHAHA

LYNCHING IS ALREADY ILLEGAL CLOWN.

THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
IN THAT SYMBOLIC BULLshyt ABOUT COPS.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
what you have to say now?:ufdup:
Exactly the same thing because I wasn't wrong.

He was sitting down and they asked him about his candidates. He said 4 were black among others. People said that meant he said he was picking a black woman. He never said it..

That he has, doesn't change the fact that he never said it. But obviously you're angry cause you negged me and quoted me.. So I hope you're satisfied with the pick. Congrats :yeshrug:

killacal

Banned
Daps
So people don’t have a say in who they choose to align with? I don’t agree that biracials are black bc theyre not. But if they choose to identify as a black person who is anyone to tell them otherwise? & im not defending Kamala at all fukk that bytch, I’m just trying to see if the arguments are consistent.
Just say you wanna be black you stupid ass white bytch

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
HAHAHAHA

LYNCHING IS ALREADY ILLEGAL CLOWN.

THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
IN THAT SYMBOLIC BULLshyt ABOUT COPS.

They brought a new bill to congress this year in 2020 to prevent cops from lynching people by using chokeholds. Man why am I trying this with you. You're scorned and butt hurt about Obama and are now a Trump/republican apologist while they don't give a damn about your black ass. But if they openly do it you respect that right :sas1:

Gone run to yo massa
tenor.gif