Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

Daps
I thought he said woman of color. You know they are on this “POC” nonsense as if all people of color have the same history in this country.

BUT,

Kamela wasn’t even in the top during the primary, and is not well liked by moderates, so I don’t think she is a good choice.

I would go with Susan Rice as a “WOC” or Gretchen Whitmer if he’s going to just pick a woman. But choosing a woman didn’t work for John McCain. And white women didn’t pick a white woman last time for president, so he should have just gone with another white guy. I hate how democrats think we care about ANY black or non-white person, as if those are the only people we will vote for.

I also hate the dancing, and claiming to love soul food, and admitting you smoked weed in college, as if that is all we are about: drugs, dancing, and food.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Would rather have a Black woman on the Supreme court.

absolutely.....assuming she’s in touch with her blackness and doesn’t just use it to advance her career

I wouldn’t want a biracial woman who mocked reparations and married a white man (this is fine) on the Supreme Court if their goal was to appoint a black woman. I’d wanna look at some blacker options.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Biden will probably lose bc he's choosing a woman as a VP. If it's a black woman he will lose for sure bc the only thing Americans hate a little less than black people is women in power. Hillary was 100 times more qualified than trump but she still lost (technically she didnt).

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
what does her daddy have to do with her white husband, Indian mama, and anti reparations stance

:what:
The thread is saying she's not black. I'm talking about the thread title and the original post. Says nothing about her stance on anything.

What does her husband have to do with her race?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
So was Barack who was raised by his white mother and white grandparents black?:jbhmm:

And I'm not a huge fan of Kamala but I wont say shes not black :skip:

depends on who you ask. biracial = black to you? then yeah he is. nikka had a weird upbringing though. what type of nikka goes to school in Indonesia?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So was Barack who was raised by his white mother and white grandparents black?:jbhmm:

And I'm not a huge fan of Kamala but I wont say shes not black :skip:

Kamala is obviously part black

but when you’re biracial, marry a white person and do anti black shyt then nah I’m personally not going to label you the same as legitimate black person

I called her a technicality black in the title so it’s not like I didn’t acknowledge that she does have some black blood