Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

Daps
If she was biracial with an American-born black parent OR had two black parents born in Africa, the Caribbean etc., but she was born in the U.S., she'd get more leeway.

No ADOS blood and married a white man...Obama's mom was technically a descendant of one of the first enslaved Africans and he married Michelle...plus the community organizing.

I'd rather him pick an ADOS, Latino, white woman etc. Kamala feels like an obvious token pick. She won't be able to reach out to black people in an authentic way and her California "black" woman status will keep the middle America whites away from her.

She doesn't deliver anything that Biden can't get on his own.

Daps
Biden is about to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory if he picks Kopmala Harris. Biden himself already has that 94 Crime Bill problem and that school busing history. So Black people are already looking at his ass sideways and the only reason he has gotten as far as he has with Black people is because he was the Vice President the first Black President.

If Biden turns around and adds a former prosecutor (Harris) or a former police chief (Demmings) who looked the other way during police abuses against African Americans then Biden might end up with Hilliary Clinton level Black support. All Biden has to do is pick Abrams or Warren or even Karen Bass and he could literally stroll into the White House.

so wait now he can't pick Demings either? :mjlol: so y'all nikkas don't want him to pick nobody, huh?

He can't pick Kamala, he can't pick Demings, Susan Rice got a c00n son, Liz Warren ain't black, Klobuchar ain't black, and we can't have any nonblack picks

so what do y'all want the man to do? :russ:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so wait now he can't pick Demings either? :mjlol: so y'all nikkas don't want him to pick nobody, huh?

He can't pick Kamala, he can't pick Demings, Susan Rice got a c00n son, Liz Warren ain't black, Klobuchar ain't black, and we can't have any nonblack picks

so what do y'all want the man to do? :russ:

bytch don't quote me on some bullshyt that I didn't write. I didn't mention Susan Rice. I don't give a fugg about her. Klobuchar is not even running for the spot and I didn't mention her for it. I mentioned that Kopmala has the same problem as Klobachar, in that they were prosecutors that took it easy on cops that abused Black people. The correct answer is no. Black people don't need to be supporting any people that went easy on Police abuses. That is what all of the outrage is about right now. We don't need a running mate to reinforce the Police State.

So fugg you and fugg Kopmala. I am sick and tired of you Indian muddafuggas though.

Daps
bytch don't quote me on some bullshyt that I didn't write. I didn't mention Susan Rice. I don't give a fugg about her. Klobuchar is not even running for the spot and I didn't mention her for it. I mentioned that Kopmala has the same problem as Klobachar, in that they were prosecutors that took it easy on cops that abused Black people. The correct answer is no. Black people don't need to be supporting any people that went easy on Police abuses. That is what all of the outrage is about right now. We don't need a running mate to reinforce the Police State.

So fugg you and fugg Kopmala. I am sick and tired of you Indian muddafuggas though.

so again, ignoring all the rah rah...

who should Biden pick? :skip:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Black. He was born in Jamaica.

They won't answer your question bc it negates this entire thread. That's why op named mother and husband.
He was mixed.

He wrote about his mother being a descendant of Irish slave owners.

Kamala might be 25 percent black at most, I dont know about you, but that not enough for me.

We can debate all day about Drake being black, but you will never convince me that Adonis is a black child.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so again, ignoring all the rah rah...

who should Biden pick? :skip:

Warren, Bass or Abrams for my money.

A White progressive Senator. Head of the Congressional Black Caucus. Former Senate President in Georgia that was cheated out of the gubernatorial race.

Either of those 3 would be fine.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
so if Kamala divorces her white husband and gets married to a black man later down the line, she'll be black again? :mjlol:
Nope
1325c09fd1862321cd9d2e6a93d50799.png

Daps
Warren, Bass or Abrams for my money.

A White progressive Senator. Head of the Congressional Black Caucus. Former Senate President in Georgia that was cheated out of the gubernatorial race.

Either of those 3 would be fine.

I agree with all those picks except Stacy Abrams. Although I like her, she needs more experience under her belt before she goes from the state senate of GA to being a heartbeat away from the presidency :picard:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He was mixed.

He wrote about his mother being a descendant of Irish slave owners.

Kamala might be 25 percent black at most, I dont know about you, but that not enough for me.

We can debate all day about Drake being black, but you will never convince me that Adonis is a black child.

anyone who calls that child black should be slapped and spit on :russ:

no disrespect but gtfoh at being black but 3 of your grandparents are white :dead: