Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Now you're moving the goalposts breh. You specifically keep bringing up who Kamala is married to as a way to define blackness

If you kept it solely on her having one black parent, that would be one thing

But you keep bringing up Kamalas white husband implying that who she's married to can be used to define blackness. If that goes for her, then it goes for everyone else

Anyone who is married to a non black person should be called into question regarding their blackness, if we use your logic

NO YOU fukkING IDIOT.

HE CLEARLY STATED A BIRACIAL PERSON
WHO MARRYS A CAC ISNT BLACK.
:devil:
:evil:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
depends on who you ask. biracial = black to you? then yeah he is. nikka had a weird upbringing though. what type of nikka goes to school in Indonesia?
Yall is just nitpicking than a mofo. Kanye went to school in China. Kobe went to school in Italy. This doesn't negate their blackness, especially on a genetic level.:stopitslime:

I aint a kamala stan for her criminal justice work, but swirling isn't a disqualifier for blackness either or else Kanye(once again), Robert Smith, and Byron Allen wouldn't count.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Now you're moving the goalposts breh. You specifically keep bringing up who Kamala is married to as a way to define blackness

If you kept it solely on her having one black parent, that would be one thing

But you keep bringing up Kamalas white husband implying that who she's married to can be used to define blackness. If that goes for her, then it goes for everyone else

Anyone who is married to a non black person should be called into question regarding their blackness, if we use your logic

no goalposts were moved :dahell:

kamala is biracial and she went and got a white man

why you comparing her to someone with 2 black parents :what:

Daps

NO YOU fukkING IDIOT.

HE CLEARLY STATED A BIRACIAL PERSON
WHO MARRYS A CAC ISNT BLACK.
:devil:
:evil:

But if marrying a white person cancels out any blackness that a biracial person has, then doesnt it at least dilute the blackness of a full black person?

Again, going by yalls logic :skip:

Daps
Yall is just nitpicking than a mofo. Kanye went to school in China. Kobe went to school in Italy. This doesn't negate their blackness, especially on a genetic level.:stopitslime:

I aint a kamala stan for her criminal justice work, but swirling isn't a disqualifier for blackness either or else Kanye(once again), Robert Smith, and Byron Allen wouldn't count.:yeshrug:

This.

no goalposts were moved :dahell:

kamala is biracial and she went and got a white man

why you comparing her to someone with 2 black parents :what:

But if marrying a white person cancels out any blackness that a biracial person has, then doesnt it at least dilute the blackness of a full black person?

Again, going by yalls logic :skip:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
susan rice
Meh
She has an empire mentality, she was involved in the worst foreign policy decisions during obama, like Syria and Libya.

Also she blamed Russia for the George Floyd Protests.and said she woulnd't be surprised if Russia was funding the protests
I can't find the original video but it's in this video where she says it

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Biden will probably lose bc he's choosing a woman as a VP. If it's a black woman he will lose for sure bc the only thing Americans hate a little less than black people is women in power. Hillary was 100 times more qualified than trump but she still lost (technically she didnt).

Technically she did lose as she’s not in office, but I get your point.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is she the running mate? No one can convince me otherwise that the Dems threw this election.
This doesn't make any sense to me. Kamala Harris is not seen as poison by actual voters, so why do you believe this?

From early July:

Who voters want to be Joe Biden’s vice president, according to the polls
Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris lead recent surveys — with a likely boost from name recognition.

More recently: Still shows Harris and Warren are still the top preferred choices.

Shabazz

All Star
Daps

Hell, didn’t Frederick Douglass(a biracial man) marry a white woman in his later years?:skip:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have no issue with Kamala being an IndoCaucasian

I have an issue with them misrepresenting her as a black woman so they can pander to the black community

Indian mama
White husband

:francis:

You mean to tell me we couldn't get a legitimate black person in that spot? (Assuming he was insistent on having a black woman)
:dead:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I notice you didnt answer the point that I made about no black candidates supporting reparations at this time :sas2:

Is that a fact or are you assuming that?

when kamala was initially asked about reparations she snickered and dismissed it on some smug white republican shyt. And I get it, she has no connection to us.

these other black candidates that allegedly don’t support it....is it cuz they don’t agree with it or is it because they think it’s unlikely to get enough support to pass?