Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person

Daps
Kamala is obviously part black

but when you’re biracial, marry a white person and do anti black shyt then nah I’m personally not going to label you the same as legitimate black person

I called her a technicality black in the title so it’s not like I didn’t acknowledge that she does have some black blood

Michael Jordan is married to a white woman. He has been accused of having a no nikkas policy

Is he black? :mjgrin:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Houston911 I thought you were better than this breh :skip:

No wonder right wingers are running roughshod over the coli saying COVID-19 ain't real. :mjgrin:

im just not brainwashed like most of y’all

chick is biracial and went and got a white man

:dead: at a black quota going to this reparations opposer

but in kamala’s defense, she has zero connection to black Americans. Her dad is Jamaican, her mom is Indian, her husband is white. What reason would she have to support reparations (outside of common sense, a basic knowledge of history, and general decency)?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So was Barack who was raised by his white mother and white grandparents black?:jbhmm:

And I'm not a huge fan of Kamala but I wont say shes not black :skip:

Barack was a token black..

His time spent as a community organizer on the south side of Chicago, gave him hood credit.

He was a more perfect mix than Kamala currently is..

Daps
im just not brainwashed like most of y’all

chick is biracial and went and got a white man

:dead: at a black quota going to this reparations opposer

but in kamala’s defense, she has zero connection to black Americans. Her dad is Jamaican, her mom is Indian, her husband is white. What reason would she have to support reparations (outside of common sense, a basic knowledge of history, and general decency)?

Even if Biden picked Karen Bass, Susan Rice or Val Demings, you know, women that are "black enough" for you, none of them support reparations at this point in time, breh :skip:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Even if Biden picked Karen Bass, Susan Rice or Val Demings, you know, women that are "black enough" for you, none of them support reparations at this point in time, breh :skip:

what’s with the “black enough” in quotes?

she is half black (maybe 25 percent) and married a white man

do you think this is representative of the average black person in America? Or is this another case of “blacks” like kamala being overrepresented

MARRYING MICHELLE & HAVING BLACK KIDS MADE HIM BLACK IN THE PUBLIC EYE.

:devil:
:evil:

If you choose correctly then you get a pass

:wow:

Daps
michael Jordan has 2 black parents

Now you're moving the goalposts breh. You specifically keep bringing up who Kamala is married to as a way to define blackness

If you kept it solely on her having one black parent, that would be one thing

But you keep bringing up Kamalas white husband implying that who she's married to can be used to define blackness. If that goes for her, then it goes for everyone else

Anyone who is married to a non black person should be called into question regarding their blackness, if we use your logic

Daps
what’s with the “black enough” in quotes?

she is half black (maybe 25 percent) and married a white man

do you think this is representative of the average black person in America? Or is this another case of “blacks” like kamala being overrepresented

If you choose correctly then you get a pass

:wow:

I notice you didnt answer the point that I made about no black candidates supporting reparations at this time :sas2: