Small purchases that improved your life

prose00

Banned
Daps
For those who drink caffeinated beverages.

Metal straw that allows you to drink those beverage without staining your teeth
61oW%2B2PyDYL._SX355_.jpg

Link??

bnew

Veteran
Daps
cop a heat gun, it comes in handy and you can get them for as little as $15.

I recommend the "WEN Dual-Temperature 1500W Heat Gun Kit" , which you can get from homedpot free shipping for $22. walmart sells it for $24.

you can use to to easily remove things stuck with adhesive, like a broken screen protector on your phone. or even remove the screen if you want to replace it yourself.

WEN 1,500-Watt Dual-Temperature Heat Gun Kit-2020 - The Home Depot

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What kind do you have?
I started with a Pax 2 which was good, but the charging connector was finicky and eventually went bad.

I replaced it with a Xmax Stary 3.0 and I like it so much better. Has a replaceable battery and was less than half the price.

Can’t say enough how much this thing has improved my life with regards to smoking.

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
I started with a Pax 2 which was good, but the charging connector was finicky and eventually went bad.

I replaced it with a Xmax Stary 3.0 and I like it so much better. Has a replaceable battery and was less than half the price.

Can’t say enough how much this thing has improved my life with regards to smoking.
Nice. Do you have just cartridges or does dry bud still work?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Brah!

I ordered a steam mop off Amazon

I got a cheap lil $50 joint

:wow:

shyt got my wood floors looking right

I steam then do a wood treatment with a dry mop:wow:

When I wet mop with the floor cleaner it ain't even close to being ass clean with the steam mop:wow:

They can put me in a commercial for this shyt

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
True. I might have to follow your lead and check out your recommendations.

Even though this year's Black Friday is gonna be a bit weird...It's always best to cop Vapes around this time 'cause not only is it cheaper if you've a specific one in stock, you can can also get mid-tier units heavily discounted if you wanted to see what all the fuss was with dry herb vapes.

I've got a Mighty Vaporizer that I got for a hundred off Black Friday and it's my main (and practically only dry herb vape to be honest) after putting my Finicky Da-vinci Iq to rest.

Also, as weird as it may sound, try and get a vape with a stem as opposed to those raised mouth pieces, 'cause alot of first time vape users find it kinda hard to suck the air out of those raised bump units and don't really get the proper draw they can and decided to not fukk with Vapes off of that experience (Moment of silence pause)

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
Even though this year's Black Friday is gonna be a bit weird...It's always best to cop Vapes around this time 'cause not only is it cheaper if you've a specific one in stock, you can can also get mid-tier units heavily discounted if you wanted to see what all the fuss was with dry herb vapes.

I've got a Mighty Vaporizer that I got for a hundred off Black Friday and it's my main (and practically only dry herb vape to be honest) after putting my Finicky Da-vinci Iq to rest.

Also, as weird as it may sound, try and get a vape with a stem as opposed to those raised mouth pieces, 'cause alot of first time vape users find it kinda hard to suck the air out of those raised bump units and don't really get the proper draw they can and decided to not fukk with Vapes off of that experience (Moment of silence pause)
Taking note on everything you said