Small purchases that improved your life

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Two new purchases for me recently:

I copped an electric scented wax melt warmer. Cheaper, more efficient and less health risks than burning normal candles.

Also, I grabbed one of those water bottles that keep your drink cool/warm for hours. It seemed like one of those useless things that rich people waste money on until I bought it. It is not as valuable in the winter, but summer time, it was a life saver so I didn't have to use ice cubes 24/7. They are sold on Amazon, but I got mines for cheaper near the checkout line @ Ross 4 Less.

How long does a candle last usually? I love my incense, but if there's an easier, cheaper way, I'm all for it

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
If it's not red I'm going to neg you :dead:

:whoa:

Screenshot-20201002-071738-Amazon-Shopping.jpg

Visit the Negg store:mjlol:

Jsully

Pro
Daps
I just got a flexible tripod with remote for phones and I'm so happy I got it. :banderas: My girl loves it. Like a whole different person when I hit that record button :shaq:. Getting videos randomly is absolutely amazing. Like my own personal onlyfans where I'm the only fan.
Link??

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Bo3g4t3.jpg

aux cable extension really useful. i use them on my laptop, desktop, ipad, phone and even in the car for passengers. they've even prolonged the life of earphones due to the fact that they're not constantly being pulled sideways on my laptop and desktop audio port. i've got some in various lengths.

i prefer to order them from china directly since I can get 4 or 5 for the price of what one will sell on amazon, etc.

US $0.82 40% OFF|1 m/3 m/5 m AUX Kabel 3.5mm Audio Extension Kabel Jack Man Vrouw Hoofdtelefoon Kabel Voor Auto Oortelefoon Speaker High Quality| | - AliExpress

Had to get these for my MPC Live otherwise id know id snap the headphone jack in it :heh:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Drive-Medical-Overbed-Table-Silver/dp/B002VWJZ8S/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Over+Bed+Table&qid=1601685010&sr=8-1#customerReviews

Must be an Amazon link cause I can never see those.

Edit...you put it in the code.