Small purchases that improved your life

Beedad

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey, Trapped in the 90's
51dA8cvUxxL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Keep these in the crib n truck
How are these better than bottles of water?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Bo3g4t3.jpg

aux cable extension really useful. i use them on my laptop, desktop, ipad, phone and even in the car for passengers. they've even prolonged the life of earphones due to the fact that they're not constantly being pulled sideways on my laptop and desktop audio port. i've got some in various lengths.

i prefer to order them from china directly since I can get 4 or 5 for the price of what one will sell on amazon, etc.

US $0.82 40% OFF|1 m/3 m/5 m AUX Kabel 3.5mm Audio Extension Kabel Jack Man Vrouw Hoofdtelefoon Kabel Voor Auto Oortelefoon Speaker High Quality| | - AliExpress

Last edited:
Daps
5abc40388fdae43023bb5636-large.jpg

Self Defense Buddha Beads Necklace
Remain at peace but ready to throw down if the situation should arise by carrying around this self defense Buddha beads necklace. This 40-inch long chain comes fitted with 108 small 10mm beads that you can wear as an accessory or use to deter a would-be attacker.

speedloader.jpg

.38 revolver speed loaders
Got 10 of this loaded and ready at all times

MM_Shears_Lg_1200x.jpg

EMT Shears
I keep in my truck n Go bag

51dA8cvUxxL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Keep these in the crib n truck

What's the shears for? And where do I get the emergency drinking water?

Time to get my survivalist game up :wow:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I got that same model, different brand. I was driving a gas guzzler and learned that uneven air pressure affects your mileage. I've used it a couple of times in a clutch and now that I have a bicycle it'll get more use.

I also got a portable car charger, DBpower 800a. I bought it the same night I paid some random driver $10 to give me a boost. used it a few times since especially during the lockdown when my car wasn't touched for like 3 or so weeks at a time.

13GWr91.jpg

I've jumped 3 cars with that thing. It is clutch :ohlawd:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I just ordered this bad boy off Amazon this week
41r5u-t6YZL.jpg

Only 28 bucks and works like a champ. No more having to worry about scavenging quarters or waiting in any lines at gas stations to put air into tires.

I got that same model, different brand. I was driving a gas guzzler and learned that uneven air pressure affects your mileage. I've used it a couple of times in a clutch and now that I have a bicycle it'll get more use.

I also got a portable car charger, DBpower 800a. I bought it the same night I paid some random driver $10 to give me a boost. used it a few times since especially during the lockdown when my car wasn't touched for like 3 or so weeks at a time.

13GWr91.jpg
I'm guessing there is no all-in-one that combines both of these...

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I just got a flexible tripod with remote for phones and I'm so happy I got it. :banderas: My girl loves it. Like a whole different person when I hit that record button :shaq:. Getting videos randomly is absolutely amazing. Like my own personal onlyfans where I'm the only fan.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I'm guessing there is no all-in-one that combines both of these...

Even if you find one, it's best to have separate devices that excel in doing one thing rather than having some jack of all trade machine that dulls the efficiency of multiple tasks just to say it could do it all.

Especially when it comes to battery jumping. I had a multipurpose battery bank that had a battery jumping feature that seemed good enough at the time until we met a battery that was drained all the way down and it hadn't the power to give it enough charge to turn over.

Went and got a dedicated one and landed on this badboy. Now while I'm not knocking any of the other chargers I've seen folk put on here since I'm sure they work just as well, but what I love about this one is that amongst all the safety features it has (Detects incorrect setup and warns you of it. Doesn't spark up on you) it also has the ability to start a completely dead battery by taking away all the safety parameters and giving you all it's amperage to jump whatever it's connected to.

Also has a USB port so you could charge a phone incase of an emergency too along with a built in flash light for night time use. Very good shyt.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Also, for the folk posting about life saving trunk shyt that they got in boot of their vehicles'n'shyt, I'll add the following that's gotten me out of a few jams that are now main stays in the back of my own.

I live in the Caribbean where I can get away with riding around with a machete damn near in my lap since garden/landscaping is a major thing living on an island where there is constant vegetation and farming going on, so what I'm suggesting might not be entirely practical to my ADOS brethren, but keeping a knife, a strong, capable, sharp, full tanged knife for the sole purpose of cutting whatever you need to cut..EFFICIENTLY. From Ropes to Dopes. Keep it oiled and in the sheath at the far back of the car for emergency purposes.

Cargo Straps.

These things are way more versatile than rope in my opinion due to the hook and the ability to tension it tautly if you need to hold something together in a jiff. Rope tends to get brittle and fray depending on how you acquired it (Newly bought or discarded and used) but these things almost always stay intact, especially if you're keeping it for the sole purpose of being in your trunk and not latching down Cargo like it's designed for. I've used the ones in the back of my car to pull atleast two vehicles out of tractionless situations (with another truck, not my car, mind you) where a rope couldn't really manage the load. Also, you can take it out of the ratcheter and use it as a....rope. lol.

While I tend to have battery pack operated tools that I keep charged in the boot of my car, a corded power tool almost always beats a battery powered one in terms of power and I can't count how many times I haven't had to plug this bad boy into use a grinder, table saw or at times power up an LTE router when I had no battery pack or functioning DC cable to give it juice.

Keep it in the handrest or glove compartment and you WILL find a use for it, if not a dedicated one. Trust.

Last edited:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got a flexible tripod with remote for phones and I'm so happy I got it. :banderas: My girl loves it. Like a whole different person when I hit that record button :shaq:. Getting videos randomly is absolutely amazing. Like my own personal onlyfans where I'm the only fan.

Any specific one you recommend and got a link for?

Also, I thought this thread would be stickied by now.