Small purchases that improved your life

GASign

All Star
Daps
HDD-Manyuedun-External-Hard-Drive-60gb-High-Speed-2-5-hard-disk-for-desktop-and-laptop.jpg

Best investment for folks that download and save a lot of stuff off the web that you know finna get deleted or removed. They cheap and life savers mane. :leon:

s-l1000.jpg

Keeps the house smelling fresh, ain't expensive either. :banderas:

OIP.Yz6mTYoDk4iQ4JD_iD4VDAAAAA

Good shyt. Ain't that expensive either. When the power goes down, instead of my consoles goin' off, this gives me time to turn everything off. :blessed:

multi-purpose-edc-pocket-knife-with-pliers-multitool-swiss-army-knife-the-best-9-in-1-multifunctional-kit-for-outdoors-all-in-one-survival-tool-comes-with-sheath-grand-way-2235_43980_600.jpg

Very handy. Very very handy. :ehh:

s-l1000.jpg

Mattress topper/memory foam :ahh:

bc0fda1a-534e-4e54-85c3-468c9a3864b5_1.698621df1a047dd4ff0b818730a0accb.jpeg

Helps w/ the externals and other USB devices :smugdraper:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last one gave me a big case of nostalgia. Super flashbacks. It comes w/ like 20 something games on it. Thing is, if you was a fan of the SNES like I was and look on "j3wtube" you can modify it and get d@mn near all the games you had when you was younger. I even play this at work since you don't have to update it like the other consoles.

:gladbron:

Bout it for rite now.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
multi-purpose-edc-pocket-knife-with-pliers-multitool-swiss-army-knife-the-best-9-in-1-multifunctional-kit-for-outdoors-all-in-one-survival-tool-comes-with-sheath-grand-way-2235_43980_600.jpg

Very handy. Very very handy. :ehh:

bc0fda1a-534e-4e54-85c3-468c9a3864b5_1.698621df1a047dd4ff0b818730a0accb.jpeg

Helps w/ the externals and other USB devices :smugdraper:

Bout it for rite now.

i had a co-worker who carried a leatherman multi-tool which turned out to be pretty useful but i didn't want to spend over $100 for one, so I bought the Ozark multi-tool from walmart for $40 and it's pretty good.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-MULTIFORCE-PREMIUM-18-IN-1-MULTI-TOOL/702960709

I would actually recommend a powered usb hub instead because you don't constantly have to unplug/plug devices each time you want to disconnect it.
nukb57I.png

I've the had one for a few years now and it's been great. I'm actually going to upgrade to a usb 3.0 usb powered switch because I have a regular 3.0 hub already.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Sabrent-4-Port-Individual-Switches-HB-UMLS/dp/B00BWF5U0M

US $4.27 |USB 3.0 HUB 2.0 HUB Multi USB Splitter 4/7 Port Expander Multiple USB 3 Hab Use Power Adapter USB3.0 Hub with Switch For PC|USB Hubs| - AliExpress

GASign

All Star
Daps
i had a co-worker who carried a leatherman multi-tool which turned out to be pretty useful but i didn't want to spend over $100 for one, so I bought the Ozark multi-tool from walmart for $40 and it's pretty good.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-MULTIFORCE-PREMIUM-18-IN-1-MULTI-TOOL/702960709

I would actually recommend a powered usb hub instead because you don't constantly have to unplug/plug devices each time you want to disconnect it.
nukb57I.png

I've the had one for a few years now and it's been great. I'm actually going to upgrade to a usb 3.0 usb powered switch because I have a regular 3.0 hub already.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Sabrent-4-Port-Individual-Switches-HB-UMLS/dp/B00BWF5U0M

US $4.27 |USB 3.0 HUB 2.0 HUB Multi USB Splitter 4/7 Port Expander Multiple USB 3 Hab Use Power Adapter USB3.0 Hub with Switch For PC|USB Hubs| - AliExpress

Yeah, I haven't found one of them powered USB hubs that have over four slots. I'ma look for them tho.

I'll check out them Ozark multi-tools too

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Two new purchases for me recently:

I copped an electric scented wax melt warmer. Cheaper, more efficient and less health risks than burning normal candles.

Also, I grabbed one of those water bottles that keep your drink cool/warm for hours. It seemed like one of those useless things that rich people waste money on until I bought it. It is not as valuable in the winter, but summer time, it was a life saver so I didn't have to use ice cubes 24/7. They are sold on Amazon, but I got mines for cheaper near the checkout line @ Ross 4 Less.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I'm embarrased about how long it took me to get a printer.

I sell shyt online and before Covid took advantage of my job and printed there.

My GOODNESS THIS MORE CONVINENT.

And ink ain't as bad as I thought
Bruh... I JUST got one too. fukking silly of me but the ease of it is dope. Can even print great pics of the kids. :salute:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Bruh... I JUST got one too. fukking silly of me but the ease of it is dope. Can even print great pics of the kids. :salute:

I have one that's like ten years old and a few years ago I learned printer ink depensers dry up :mjlol:

I was tired of traveling to Fed ex to print

I was done after I spend 40 dollars printing :laf: