Small purchases that improved your life

bnew

Veteran
Daps
c4c7ba64c36f8a3dbc17112807a6aa74.jpg

Break time is so much better now

QVBJ97Y.jpg

i like having the option to stand the phone up as well and adusting angle with the grooves in the back. I carry this in my pocket everyday and sometimes forget i even have it cause I can go a while without using it until I need it.

i first bought one or two of these off aliexpress for 64 cents each and liked it so much, I ordered 4 more in july of 2019. i just checked and the same seller is selling it for $1.60 each now :childplease:

i found another seller selling it for 88 cents .

US $0.19 45% OFF|Universal Phone Holder For Xiaomi Huawei Multi function Phone Stand Adjustable Mobile Phone Bracket Mobile Phone Accessories|Phone Holders & Stands| - AliExpress

protip when buying off of aliexpress: if you're getting more than one of the same item when it's initially free shipping and it suddenly charges shipping with 2 or more items. just go back to the quantity that remains free shipping and order that amount. repeat the order up to the total quantity you want. I've done this several times and sometimes they've sent everything together in the same package.:mjlol:

edit: I just found and ordered another cheap phone holder. it costs 16 cents :mjgrin:,but you can only order one :shaq2:.

I'm gonna see if i actually get this in a month or two cause it don't make sense i can buy something and have it shipped from china for that cheap. might frame it if I do.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001249575693.html

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
IhMQ8mdF_o.jpg

These joints aint nothing but the truth :wow:

Took about a minute to EQ these perfectly in the app, the noise cancelling is fantastic, I don't lose connection ANYWHERE in my crib, the cushions are comfortable as fukk, the in ear sensor is actually practical (taking them off pauses whatever you're playing and putting them back on starts it again), no lag whatsoever, and that multipoint feature? Maaaaaaan :blessed:

I can legit have this connected to my phone and Shield TV at the same time and swap whenever necessary. :wow:

Gestures and the sensor work with movies played via Kodi and Netflix :wow:

$350 but godamn these were worth it :ohlawd:

Got these on right now :blessed:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Just googled the floor jack and the only thing that's coming up is harbor freight.

It was a long time ago but I got it at sears. Second choice would be auto zone or advance auto parts. Third, Walmart. Get a 3 ton

I can't vouch for it but this looks like a good deal.

https://www.sears.com/3-pc-floor-jack-set/p-A031074713

It has 1 year warranty but if you purchase it using a "visa signature" credit card, you can get an extra one warranty on it.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Copped this in Chinatown for $20. Amazing results. It literally flushes all of the undigested food that sits in your gut. Your toilet time is 60 seconds, tops.
Plus, the log you unload is the size of your forearm, no straining. Have you feeling :blessed:
41d6ab_c5e3d52eb6654b1694a3b64ab4ffb5f2~mv2.jpg

Look up "Nam Bac Hang" to order online as well
Copped two:wow:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
5abc40388fdae43023bb5636-large.jpg

Self Defense Buddha Beads Necklace
Remain at peace but ready to throw down if the situation should arise by carrying around this self defense Buddha beads necklace. This 40-inch long chain comes fitted with 108 small 10mm beads that you can wear as an accessory or use to deter a would-be attacker.

speedloader.jpg

.38 revolver speed loaders
Got 10 of this loaded and ready at all times

MM_Shears_Lg_1200x.jpg

EMT Shears
I keep in my truck n Go bag

51dA8cvUxxL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Keep these in the crib n truck

Last edited: