Skete Responds To Kanye

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Disrespectful :francis:

Kanye is not an intimidating dude so people think they can get away with this. Pete wouldn't dream of doing all that shyt with someone else.

Menna

All Star
Daps
I thought Pete was afraid for his life and scared...Wasnt that a post by KIm and her team...lol...He asking for the smoke opposite of scared.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So....

Pete was supposed to continually let this bipolar retard disrespect him?

If you don't respect how Pete handled this, especially telling him that he wasn't coming to Sunday Service, it says a lot about you as a man.

I’m saying nikkas on twitter bringing up “ oh well he started it 1st when he disrespected Ye back in 2018 or w/e on SNL when dude was calling Trump daddy on live TV in front of the entire nation” like bruh that was so long ago & even the nikkas defending Kanye now was roasting his ass about that c00n shyt.

then they gonna get mad at DL Hughley when c00nye literally Doxxed that nikkas address and info on instagram and now DL can’t respond or is called a hater if he does.

a lot of bytchassedness and fatherless behavior has been showing itself in light of this Pete Davidson beef shyt from multiple people.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So....

Pete was supposed to continually let this bipolar retard disrespect him?

If you don't respect how Pete handled this, especially telling him that he wasn't coming to Sunday Service, it says a lot about you as a man.

When you mess with single parents you should never talk slick about the babymoms or baby day you have no right :hubie:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m trying to figure out how y’all are riding for Kanye in this or think what he’s doing is warranted. Dude is a weirdo and a lot of y’all are showing that you’re insecure weirdos too. I get it that Ye is black so on a visceral level you wanna support him over a vac but dude is just handling the situation all wrong. He chose to wife up and seed up KK and is now upset that she’s making moves like she’s KK. Shyt is stupid.
This is BS. Kanye blew the relationship with his weirdo behavior and antics. Any woman at this point is gonna split and go date. You acting like she was the trifling one in the relationship

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you mess with single parents you should never talk slick about the babymoms or baby day you have no right :hubie:
Even when they going around talking shyt day after day bad mouthing you? :skip: Being a baby momma or baby daddy isn’t some magic defense spell where your immune to getting the same energy back lol

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Literally all Kanye has to do is not say or do anything.

it’s clear that Kim reigned some of his worst impulses in like other posters have said. At the same time tho you know how it’s gonna go down with a Kardashian and kanye always said Kim was his dream girl. That’s on him.

Kanye knows how biased the court systems are so if he knows that and still decides to wild out like he does. That’s on him.

while I agree the “bring back old kanye” and Pete needling him about his mental health is lame. You can’t also come at the dude for months, make videos killing him and then act surprised and back down when he actually decides to clap back at you.

i think ye is one of the goats. Insanely influential musically. But he’s also a grown ass man making dumbass decisions. That’s on him

if he’d just sit the fukk down almost none of this would be happening rn
:yeshrug:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Kanye gotta hold this L. :hubie:

I don't care how famous you are, publicly attacking your ex's man after you've clearly broken up/divorced is clown shyt.

If she's moved on, you move on. Come to an agreement about the wealth split (if any) and kids, and keep it pushing.

Some of y'all nikkas need gold medals for the Olympic-level mental gymnastics I'm seeing in this thread.

Kanye's a phenomenally-talented, yet mentally ill c00n. Let him go. :yeshrug: